HURR DURR I'VE SEEN A SPACESHIP

>HURR DURR I'VE SEEN A SPACESHIP

Was this supposed to be meaningful?

Other urls found in this thread:

pompeiana.org/Resources/Ancient/Graffiti from Pompeii.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what's the difference between Sup Forums and Reddit at this point in time? specific level of obesity in the userbase?

Yes.

Death is defined by the life we've known, and our own and shared life experience more than anything defines the values we imbue towards life.

It was a beautiful scene, I feel sorry for you OP if you cannot see that.

Yes.

The idea behind his last words is that his life experiences are unique, his goal was to preserve them by continuing to live. However, he wasn't able to prolong his life, so he remarks about all these amazing things he has seen that will be completely lost once he dies.

That's probably why he saved Deckard from dying. Everything that he was is not completely lost as long as Deckard remembers him.

>guys trust me, c-beams and space are like really cool

This scene would have been better if Ridley actually showed all the shit he was describing.

>showed all the shit he was describing.
Brainlet detected.

>needing everything to be shown to you like a child

Use your fucking brain you simpleton

That legitimately defeats the whole message of the scene. Those memories were unique to Roy, when he dies they're gone.

Can you fuck off to the TWD or GoT thread please?

boring shit movie

>tfw too intelligant for exposition

>"DUDE I SAW LIGHTS IN SPACE"

What a retarded scene

You should turn off the computer and go back to killing neighborhood cats. Introspection is a prerequisite for meaningful interaction.

>mfw I realize I got baited by this exact bait yesterday
Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

>people falling for obvious bait

Fucking state of this place

No.

Half of the ideal is in a lack of meaningful representation. If RS had tried to incorporate as much, he'd like have failed to demonstrate the meaning that Roy Batty saw in those experiences.

Same way many fail to convey the significance in their own life-experiences, which does not degrade those experiences in meaning for those that witnessed them.

Life is beautiful and filled with tragedy, and no person will experience as much in the exact same way as another.

>"I've seen trannies you literal retards wouldn't believe
>Snack attack chips in fire sauce with pork shoulder and Onion
>I watched C-beans boil in the dark near the Budweiser cases
>All those moments will be lost in time
>Like peeing in the shower
>Time to get off the internet."

He's saying that all things will be lost because all of the past is a memory. Life is a pointless adventure meant to be forgotten, just like OP.

You wouldn't see these types of shitpost on reddit, trust me.

I am actually laughing at how dumb this is
fucking great post honestly

As dumb as the cunts falling for it?

Can you guys stop making fun of one of the most poignant scenes in cinematic history?

I agree but this is so fucking dumbed down that I think it's legitimately humorous that someone could write such a thing even as a joke

>Roy: "I've seen things you wouldn't believe"
>Deckard: "Yeah, like what?"
>Roy: "Your mother, in my bed"

Seriously Ridley?

>ah-bloo-bloo

yeah as soon as he starts talking have a waynes world style flashback showing everything

>I've seen niggers you people wouldn't believe
>Highly educated, peaceful, meaningful contributors to society

>i am OP, a millennium

Sup Forums is mindless ironic shitposting, reddit is entire threads of marvel style quipping

thats about it

american?

LOL, dumb ass

t. brainlet

>I've seen things you wouldnt believe
>OP actually getting laid

Have you seen a space ship user?
I haven't and I'd like to

Why wouldn't people believe what he's seen? It's not fantastical in the context the movie is set in. Furthermore, he's falling for the travelfag misconception that whatever he experienced in some far away place is somehow more worth than what is experienced locally. So you've seen lasers in space, wow, good for you. I've seen fireworks more spectacular than that.

Hella difference. 4ch you cant post whatever (within reason); reddit you think before you post, think how people will react to ur post, how polite (or funny, for that matter, you can cover it up with that) you are, how actual is your opinion, because if you don't, God help you, your post along with your opinion or any right to be seen or heard will be downvoted to the buttom of the topic where it will disappear, quite literally, in the ''''bad'''' posts' section of the thread.
And it's not even a 'give monkey a gun' kind of issue; people live by this shit, honor it. It's literally the bottom of anything social you can have on the internets, the prison for opinion, a shithole with degenerates, for the moment you give your community the right to shit on everything a user created with a dislike button, this moment you send the proper kind of conversation/communication down the pipe.

That's his own damn fault for not recording that stuff on his phone and uploading it to future YouTube.

You could live your entire miserable existence up until you turn 120 years old and you STILL wouldn't think up an analogy for being forgotten that's more on point than "tears in the rain".

Fuck you. You are the uber-pleb. KYS.

How were the ancients so good at shit posting?

pompeiana.org/Resources/Ancient/Graffiti from Pompeii.htm

no? how else can I make BR2049 look good if not by shitting on its infinitely better predecessor?

>MOMMY WAHMMY WHERE ARE DA PRETTY PICTURRS MOMMY!!
pic related is (you)

Deckard confirmed HUMAN!