I can't believe it's finally over

I can't believe it's finally over.

>That bittersweet ending.

...What is this?

I really didn't understand the impact of his parents "betraying" him. Could have been easily explained

They were going to kill Gordito if they didn't lure Doc into a trap. And if they can be manipulated into a trap like that, who CAN he trust?

Thus, removal of mask, president saved, Dan snapping Frans neck, etc.

At least Doc gets to do what he always wanted with no hassle now.

Dr McNinja.
It's a ninja culture thing, apparently (pic related). Basically, they sent McNinja into a situation where they knew he could die (as in 'not even your ninja training and bajillion degrees will save you now' die) so that they would be sure Gordito would live.
It also serves as a convenient excuse for the Doc to retire forever.
Yup.

F
It was a good run.

>Chris is now writing Gwenpool and the Adventure Time comics
A waste. A WASTE.

He's gonna be doing more stuff in the future apparently

I'm actually pretty happy with the Gwenpool comic. It's a shitty idea made from a shittier concept but the art and Hasting's writing make it way more enjoyable than it has any right to be.

>keep almost clicking on the bookmark when doing my comic update checks
It feels really weird not to be checking up on it MWF any more. I can't remember the last time a long running serial webcomic actually ended. Though, I suppose most simply fell out of my radar. I think there was a weird one about the elfves and beat people where that one beast person who was good turned out to actually be a body switched elf or something ended some time ago?

Most of them just die, I guess.

>It's a ninja culture thing, apparently
Pretty weak writing wise if you ask me.

At first it was just hurtful at a time where McNinja had just gone through a lot of shit. His grandpa's gift was burned out, pretty much the entire world was against him, Gordito was bitten and kidnapped by Dracula. Everything had gone to total shit and that was the icing on the crap cake.

Afterwards though, McNinja had lost his one final escape. He no longer could vanish by removing his mask. So his parents felt like shit because the last interaction they ever had with him was one of betrayal.

It went from being a moment of pain for McNinja to being an eternal regret for his family.

Gordito never avenged his father.

The scientist who worked for Frans is still alive and knows what doc's face looks like.

If they really wanted to, his family could still track him down.

I thought he wanted to be like bat man

>knows what doc's face looks like.
I'm telling you guys its gotta be chuck goodrich's face.

NO MORE CHUCKS.

There will always, NAY MUST have one chuck.

Wait, what the hell? This was the actual end? FUCK. Time to take it out of the webcomic bookmark

Probably something close, because Chuck is likely a descendant of McNinja

which makes McNinja the alternate universe ancestor of King Radical

Of course that was the ending, what else do you expect to happen from there?

could be , but since there was no original chuck from the main Mcninja time line, it goes to show that Patrick with out the Mcninja bloodline may have ended up as Chuck Goodrich instead of Dr. Mcninja.

was it a night janitor that bombed his office I forget why he has that there.

user, the reason why that is on the sign is explained right on the page in the post you are replying to.

If I have to make this any clearer, it means "if the lights are on, the doctor is in".

>Chris is now making tons of.money writing for big title companies like Marvel and Boom

And considering the comics are being well received they're gonna be some hella good things to put on his resume.

NOT YET user

What if he does a final last page where McNinja talks to the audience, like some of the other chapters have.

>The scientist who worked for Frans is still alive and knows what doc's face looks like.
The midget who got thrown out of a plane?

>And considering the comics are being well received

HAHAHAHAHA