Why is jeff cheating on his hot ass wife?

why is jeff cheating on his hot ass wife?

She's a jewish cunt.

She looked like a gringott's goblin compared to that real estate agent. Throw in free cookies and you don't even have to clean uo your own furniture, all for free? You'd have to be a castrated downy to pass that up.

Dangerous games come with dangerousy large pricetags though, apparenty.

>that real estate agent
ah yes. the goofy looking basic white bitch who fucks fat old men

I seriously thought I missed an episode or there was a time skip or something.

BOY COCK GIRL COCK E I E I O

Season will end with Jeff getting a divorce and his wife taking the new house and most of his money. Then he'll move in with Larry and Leon

LAAAIR

John Malkovich?

because she's an obnoxious cunt and objectively a very bad person.

Holy fugg that would be based. I feel like Leon and Jeff could have some good banter

at this point why don't jeff just hire some nogs for 20K and have susan whacked? waaay cheaper and more convenient that letting her kick yout out of your house and taking half your money. sammi is all grown up, she doesn't give a shit. why don't rich people do this more often? i'm sure leon would hook him up with some brothers.

1. only a beta virgin cuck would question anybody that cheats.
2. Shes jewish
3. Shes ugly
4. Shes old and bitchy

nogs do sloppy work. Just drive out to the mojave, stuff her her in a barrell and bury it 6 feet deep. She'll never be found.

No body, no crime.

Then be a man and divorce her.

1. i wouldnt marry her any sheila in the first place, why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free
2. thats not being a man, thats being foolish. its always good to have a backup option
3. the thrill of cheating adds an extra element to it. makes it hotter.
4. i've cheated on most, if not all of my past relationships. i've been caught a few times, but i always manage to bs my way out of it

beta cuck detected.

Men are only as faithful as their options allow. I'm guessing you dont understand because you dont get many oppurtunities handed to you. So its easy not to cheat, because it'd take alot of effort

and lose your house and half the money? no fucking way, i'd rather give 50,000 to a professional hitman to take care of it, plus additional 50 to get rid of the body.

If he get caught he loses all that shit too.

Jeff doesn't seem like the kind of guy who gets off on danger.
The only reason he fucks the real estate agent is because it's such a comfy risk-free way to cheat.

shes fucking hot dude.
i would have banged her, especially in somebody elses bed, like they were doing

LAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRYYYYY

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEHEHHHHHHHYEEEEEEEEEEEGHHHHHHHHHHH

>goofy
>basic
Put your trip back on nigger

Exactly. Kill your wife yourself on vacation, somewhere you can be sure to find a cliff without any cameras. Divorce is for fucking dopes.

lmaoo lil goofy ah nigga upset

LARRY YOU FOUR EYED FUCK

press f to pay respects

He's old, fat, and lazy.
He'd choose less work over more attractive any time.

Hello, I'm Richard Lewis and I'm single handedly saving this shitty season.

Does he have cancer?

just old as fuck

>le meme meth man
ugh

what's his fucking problem?

Larry fucks up his life every chance he gets.

isnt the guy worth 900million.

He got $200 millon off seinfeld, so he'd be making about $10 million minimum every year just off interest alone, without having to actually even spent the 200

dont think he can fuck up that

what's his expression trying to convey?

>All those jews...

what did he mean by this

he's literally always cheated for the entire series

It's only brought up a few times. There was the time Susan found panties in his car, what else?

ignore the newfags, they're the same one complaining about muh repetitive jokes not realizing the whole point of comedy is sticking with gimmicks that work. comedy doesn't need to have any sense, it's literally only job is to make us laugh.