Mindhunter

So aside from the annoying amount of feminazi and SJW shit, this was a pretty good show.

>feminazi
>sjw shit
Where in the show?

The 13 year old polcuck brainlets think anything with women and or non-whites in it is “leftist.”

>strong empowered feminist girlfriend who makes him check his privilege every episode
>strong empowered dyke psychiatrist who gets offended when they make fun of the one killers transvestite tendencies "omg you're shoving your toxic masculinity down his throat!"
>dyke psychiatrist gets offended by the use of the word "cunt" and there is going to be an internal investigation over a word
>muh blacks and latinos are good boys who dindu nuffin, only whites would be mean to an old lady

Probably more but I try to just ignore most of it

>muh Sup Forums

There's an outright feminist character, but she's written to be kind of a detestable cunt by the end. A big focus of the show is the killers' fucked-up relationships with their mothers, and with women in general. So it's definitely a show that makes you think of your own feelings on women and offers a lot of different perspectives.

I don't think it's "SJW" either, and these anons are the same idiots who thought "Gone Girl" was a feminist power fantasy.

Taking her back after she cheated lol, what a cuck

this

I wanted that bitch dead from day one and when he walked out I was so happy.

too bad it couldn't last.

ffs, you're an idiot. The characters aren't all supposed to be mouthpieces for the writers. You aren't necessarily supposed to agree with every line of dialogue.
>muh blacks and latinos are good boys who dindu nuffin, only whites would be mean to an old lady
This one specifically was obviously a joke. It's a "Mad Men" line, like "lol look how ignorant people were in olden times." It's cheesy in a completely different way than you thought

>Doesn't bother to mention how all those "empowered" women get btfoed throughput the show.
I love how Sup Forumscucks always tend to leave out little details like that. I swear you neanderthal niggers are literally Jews.

>strong empowered feminist girlfriend who makes him check his privilege every episode

A role of her character is to open his mind, and part of his arc is to understand people better. Also what's wrong with strong women?

>strong empowered dyke psychiatrist who gets offended when they make fun of the one killers transvestite tendencies "omg you're shoving your toxic masculinity down his throat!"

Was this about the shoes? I'm pretty sure the agents professionalism is more problematic considering they are publishing their study as well as have federal funding.

>dyke psychiatrist gets offended by the use of the word "cunt" and there is going to be an internal investigation over a word

Actually the male agents made that decision on her behalf, she never had the chance to be offended.

Psychological studies and behavioural science (what the fucking show is based on) say most killings occur within racial demographics, take it up with historical evidence, my man.

>none of this happens in the show, I just projected it because I can't handle anything not Sup Forums related
>my dick is small and seeing women on screen makes me want to die

ftfy

>This was obviously meant as a joke
Uh, no. Black's and Latinos are usually raised to respect the shit out of their grandmother's, just like their mothers. He was making a statement. Not a joke.

I love how poltards miss the incredibly obvious jab at the current administration in this.

I hate either side of this political shit though, you are both equally retarded and if each side was removed from the earth humanity would be better as a whole.

>normal girls
>degenerate junkie hippie roasties
yeah dropped this shit

>it's another "tv can't handle women talking without shitting themselves and crying ESDUBYAJAY" episode

jesus christ can we move on to actually talking about tv already?

I felt it was more like Taylor Sheridan's writing, in that it points out that women ARE different to men and don't function the same.

I also thought it made a caricature of academia, especially when they're on the gay double date and it's super cringey.

I tune out whenever the gf is on screen

>tfw afraid to recommend this to my folks who love crime shows because uncomfortable number of similarities to Kemper aside from the, you know, murdering

Send help.

>hire a gay actor to play a straight guy
>Makes every scene of "man banter" or any sort of sexual action with a woman just seem incredibly awkward and forced
>Lmao Holden's supposed to be quirky!
It's glaringly obvious that it's homosexually odd and not just "I'm a by the book square that's almost autistically into my subject matter" odd. His mannerisms just come off homosexual, it's bad acting.

>talking to her for more than 1 minute of first meeting her
i liked the professor, gf was trash

I wouldn't recommend it to my folks for the fact that in the first scene some dude flashes his penis and then blows his head off. Then again crime shows aren't really their bag anyways.

>Makes every scene of "man banter" or any sort of sexual action with a woman just seem incredibly awkward and forced
are you ignoring the fact that this is what the character is supposed to be?
that he is supposed to reflect the traits of some serial killers?
The crying shrimpy guy mirrors holden.
Holden thought his crying was forced and aggressive.
Both were virgins late in life.
Both potentially had over bearing mothers
both have an alpha companion who looks out for them despite also having disdain for them
both have awkward sex life and get cucked

>Be Bill Tench, am old-school normie
>Accidentally adopt an autist son
>Get assigned an autist coworker
>Spend all your time interviewing autist criminals

What was more enthralling: the tuna subplot or the tickling principal subplot?

>To retarded to read the post properly
Theres a huge difference between those odds, Holden's oddities doesn't come from acting it's from the actor being unable to act past his homosexual mannerisms. It's bad acting.

i think you can't watch a show without obsessing over fags

My mom is painfully religious and gets offended at swearing or even slightly provocative kissing, but give her something about a fucked up murder and she's *in*.

the guy playing the principal did a really good job portraying a dignified creep

lol you're insane. i hate SJWs as much as anyone but you're looking to be outraged. sound like anyone we know?

>Both were virgins late in life.
>Both potentially had over bearing mothers
Maybe I missed those parts but I don't remember either of those being stated for Holden.

virgin thing is hinted/teased at several times for holden.
the bitch girlfriend was his first real girlfriend as an adult, tho he totally dated around in highschool.
think he only mentions his mom once in the later episodes maybe talking to kemper

>Where in the show?
You're kidding, right?

>annoying amount of feminazi and SJW shit
Do you faggots watch shows specifically looking for things to whine about? You couldn't even post about how you liked the show without virtue signalling to your fellow Sup Forumscucks

>Be the best character on the show

TRIGGERED

lolagreed senpai agreed

the mother thing, when he's trying to relate to the crossdresser - he says his mom caught him jerking off and freaked out.
and one time - i think final kemper convo - he lies that he's had several sexual partners in college to his mother then she says some mean shit to him about how no one will love him and will never get married or something like that.

>can we move on
you already know the answer to that

So who put the screw in the tuna?

I only just realised the Tenchman was in Fight Club, praising Meat Loaf Man... And his name is fucking Holt.

I noticed he acted like a homo just now in the end of the season finale. I didn't even know he was gay, but after I saw him run out of the room from Kemper he ran so flamboyantly. Lolz.

>muh safe space

The only reason you didn't end up like Kemper is because you were raised by competent parents. Your dad stuck around and your mom didn't hate you, so this kino show is their reward for not raising a serial killer.

This actually isn't a meme. Neuroscience is confirming every day that sociopaths who weren't abused as kids can have fairly normal lives

This show shows what happens when one fails to hide their power level.

Pic related, all "engineers". The girlfriend is a tumblr caricature and in no way accurately representative of the sentiments back then. I have watched a lot of counterculture films set in and around the 70s (and mostly shot during this period), and the dialog in this show is utterly contrived bogus, even less authentic than Mad Men.

>looking to be outraged
Who said I was outraged? Do you understand how to read? I said it was a pretty good show aside from the sjw shit that you're pretending isn't there. Good enough that I'll watch the next season when it comes out. I'll have to make sure my friend keeps up on his cuckflix subscription :^)

>complains about buzzwords
>posts a buzzword and a shitty meme
What did he mean by this?

This and fringe lady going on a rant about how being a tranny is ok were the biggest preachy scenes in the show

Really? I thought it was SJWs who thought that inserting a woman or minorities into something makes it leftist?

why don't you cucks understand that we know that every station is owned by the same 5 companies all helmed and run by jews and the poisonous fairyland of political correctness is inevitably shoehorned into every-god-damn-thing.

The initial pitch to make and create a good show usually starts as a pristine unblemished fruit and becomes rotten and pockmarked as it goes through the "hollywood system". This is our burden to suffer the lies and manipulation and know about every single bite as we eat this shit. We are simply acknowledging that its there and attempting to enjoy what little good product is there.

Thank you. I don't understand how these tards don't notice how out of llace some of that shit is.

>in no way accurately representative of the sentiments back then
Post what you think accurately represents the sentiments of a 1977 female philosophy major then.

*psychology

yea i thought she was supposed to be a pretentious cunt
seems accurately portrayed

LOL @ all the hate for guy calling the show out as SJW

it fucking is. the dyke academic was a tumblr whores fantasy

Someone mentioned he was gay when I was just starting the series and you can see it in all of his mannerisms. The way he touches his girlfriend it's like he's almost repulsed or literally doesn't know what to do with his hands, the way he banters with tench. Just the entire fucking way he acts, it's pretty noticeable.

I don't even have a problem with homos but I do have a problem with bad acting.

>So aside from why this show is shit, this was a pretty good show

that's a really, really, dumb logic.

When's the last time Netflix has made anything actually good and not something cetering to hipsters, sjws, nostalgia fags, etc.

>tfw watching a stream so cant skip everything to the interviews
GOD I FUCKIN LOVE SOME FEMI NAZI HOUSE WAIF BULLSHIT TALK
>UGHMM MAN RIGHT YOU CAN LIVE THEM

the ranch

>She sits there arms folded looking all glum, clearly wanting attention and for him to ask whats wrong
>He asks what's wrong
>'Nothing'
>You're clearly mad'
>'No I'm not'
>'What are you then'
>Oh so I have to be something'
Absolutely cunty, should have turned around and walked out then and there, all she ever did was insult and undermine him

Not to mention promiscuous and somewhat degrading. Pretty flawed regardless. It's almost like some people here can only understand a show by self-inserting themselves into every character.

Any good screencaps or webms of Torv from this show?

I think you meant psychosopatology

Yes, things have good and bad elements. You're learning!

>Ashton Kutcher

Are you trolling me, son

So Criminal Minds is way better than this pretentious crap, rite

This was flawed but definitely worth the watch imo. Skip past all the girlfriend scenes and the lesbian professors scene and it improves by a whopping 100 percent.

>pretentious
the pleb's favorite buzzword

Yeah, she got worse after it too

Cool, i'll have to give it another shot

Narcos

WHAT WAS THE POINT OF THE TUNA

>>>reddit
>>>/leftypol/
>>>tumblr
>>>neogaf

none of those crossboard links work user

Press alt+f4

Agree, you need to be patient to watch the last episode to realize how epic it is.

Another mom thing was when he was at the bar celebrating after catching the tree trimming pedo. He was discussing his use of the rock to evoke a emotional reaction in the suspect and said that everyone has their own "rock", claiming that his own would be his mother.