Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Yz_-k9qoYns
youtube.com/watch?v=yJ-Z_DW0AuE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I assume it's the brown guy with the blood-stained apron.

I didn't know whether the guy was being sarcastic or not. Fuck both of those guys.

probably the guy on the right.
You see, he's fat, hairy, old, and working some menial job as either a butcher or a pizzaman.

>Marco you are of strong latino blood like me. I am sorry but your dreams of being a sissyboy would not become reality.
>Throw your dress in the can.

the guy overreacted after asking Marco to be honest
and he kept overreacting even after Marco kept insisting that he was OK with it

Society

In b4 DO THE RIGHT THING

Isn't this the same as the script guy from Rick and Morty? Except that guy was actually terrible and this guy just messed up slightly.

He should have just owned up to his mistake. You can't say you have the highest quality when you really don't.

if he paid for 100 mushrooms he should get 100 mushrooms

Who is the president based off of? She's pretty. That's probably how she won.

Marco was wrong for bitching about one topping missing like a piece of shit.
Pizza guy was wrong for over-reacting

youtube.com/watch?v=Yz_-k9qoYns

he only told him about the mushroom missing after the guy insisted on it
Marco was willing to just take the pizza as it was

>Marco was wrong for bitching about one topping missing like a piece of shit.
I instinctively noticed it too. If the best pizza maker started slipping, it would be best if he was told by a friend instead of the next important big guy, which might ruin his career.

Marco, the fucktard should have specified his order before hand, I hate idiots that change their orders at the last minute.

Star's standing in between two people trying to talk.

This is presiden Nefcy and her vice presiden Cashew

Isn't the Pizza man an italian?

kek

>Cashew

Ah, so this is the future where Trump lost. It has to be with an incredibly gay name like that.

well in this case you could probably avoid the issue by using a measuring cup to keep your blueberry output consistent

What episode was that? I don't remember what you're taking about.

If anything, it sort of reminds me of the Monty Python dirty fork sketch.

The pizza guy is way in the wrong. Marco was being a little bit petty but he didn't say what was wrong until the other guy pressed him for it. Also as someone who worked in pizza before all it would take to fix it would be to throw the single missing mushroom on with a little cheese and put it back in the over for about 30 seconds.

youtube.com/watch?v=yJ-Z_DW0AuE

>what is Brazil

cashew is a cat

The _________ is ALWAYS right

That's what I was hoping. Nefcy is the best.

That's the one!

money

Filling catering size orders requires that you make a few hundred pounds of batter and bake it. Doing it even by the dozen with a single prep for each batch adds enormously to time taken if you have to count each blueberry.

Something about the description combined with the thumbnail makes it feel a lot more hilarious than it should be.

Although it may be impractical to do an equal amount per muffin, it shouldn't be too much to ask to remove the outliers of too few blueberries. Having a bit extra should be fine, but the customer shouldn't feel robbed because of such an insanely low amount of blueberries. I know I'd be mad.