How cringe are the Oscars going to be?

How cringe are the Oscars going to be?

My man Jimmy Fallon killing it as always

They were at maximum cringe for the 2016 Season, with Trump just having been elected.

Hopefully, they won't go full retard on the politics this year. It ultimately won't matter, since the ratings will be lower than ever.

I don't watch tv just read fake news and read real comment on liveleak

They forget that the whole word is watching them

Then us EU fags don't get a single joke

Same, I only read breitbart and watch liveleak

>actually watching the Oscars

for what purpose?

Haven’t watched an Oscars in 10 years. Don’t care don’t have to. Just look up the results the day after

im not going to watch a bunch of jews praise nonwhites for their complaining about whitey

Ugh get ready for the #Oscarssowhite shit Sup Forums

>that twist ending last year
how they gonna out-meme themselves this time

Jesus this, you have to be a masochist to enjoy the Oscars.
>shit comedy
>crap musical segments
>long winded speeches
>obvious pandering and nepotism

Who unironically liked Seth Mcfarlane hosting here?

going to be hilarious to see the altright babby outrage at something so minuscule.

Dare i say our 2018 oscar bait ?

>giving a fuck about arbitrary awards for obscenely rich people playing pretend
All that pompous music and back-patting, yeeuuuch. It's a disgusting feedback loop.

is he gonna cry at Oscars?

gonna be so uncomfortable when they have such juicy material available ala weinstein, but they cant talk about it because theyre all complicit

I bet you 10 doll hairs they won't even mention the Weinstein scandal

so what politically driven publicity stunt are they gonna pull this time?

how many times will they mention
>drumpf
>climate change
>women can murder babies
>bash the fash
>gun control

it will be 4 hours of Cryin' Kimmel desperately trying to get Trump to tweet a reply to one of the hundred flat jokes he makes, while Harvested actresses jump to their feet and applaud like trained seals.

this is why niggers cant be taken seriously

>ladies and gentlemen... Drumpf
>uproarious laughter and applause from audience
Yea, it’s gonna be bad.

>GRAWMALD GRAWPH!
>((((WEINSTEIN!))))
>MHGA (make hollywood great again)
>In memoriam: coke head #259
>joke about fucking up the last one

They’re actually going to give the Best Picture to a blacked scene and Best Actress to Elsa Jean. That’ll teach those Nazis what happens when you vote for Drumpf!

Oh the usual shit, but the centre-piece will be the Harvey Weinstein denouncements. A lot of stars who haven't already done so will use their opportunity at the ceremonies. It will become a meme in and of itself. Most of the ceremony will be about denouncing Harvey Weinstein. Then to cap it all off, Donald Trump's name will be said alongside Harvey's.

They'll spend hours shitting on trump while ignoring the fact that they are all sexual assaulter's/rapists/high priced hookers.

this time i think they'll actually be somewhat self aware and crack some ironic jokes about how they're "the liberal elites" and try to play it off or something

>so.. white people amirite!?
>thunderous applause
>tears start of joy start streaming down the black actors faces
>trump gets impeached
>obama gets elected for a 3rd term

What happened? I just looked at the results.

declared the winner for best film but accidentally called out the wrong one. they celebrated and during the speech they took the oscar back and gave it to the gay black man flick instead.

>cringe as adjective
Stop talking like a valley girl, OP.

they will mention harvey weinstein. And all the women will pretend they didn't know anything, and that they never fucked him. And all of them will clap

that, will be the most awkward moment in oscar history.

"Oh please Mr. White Guy, validate me! You don't want to be racist now do you?"

Don't think I'll bother thanks.

>the oscars
>relevant in any way whatsoever

They will, but they will declare themselves victims and martyrs. They've already convinced themselves they are warriors against sexual abuse. The fake tears will flow, and it will still be too white for the mob.

why are trumptards so ass blasted by based jimmy?

More of the same. Affirmative action award-giving and "Dude fuck Drumpf lmao". Remember last year when they brought in a bunch of normal people to parade around the stage for all the rich celebrities to laugh at?

was joe justified at yelling at him?

They will totally btfo le drumpf that's for sure! By the way my fellow redditors, who thinks maisie williams should get best female actress for her unbelievably realistic performance as a goblin?

Nobody gives a fuck about these hypocritical elitist assholes anymore.

>crap musical segments

lady gaga's performed a couple times in the last few years, she was the only reason i tuned in

No, it's not like he's the moral conduit of America. Except when he pretends to be.

I want someone to make a joke about the amount of times Harvey Weinstein's been thanked at the oscars, saying they hope they never make a blunder like that.
And then to go, "jokes aside, Meryl are you really gonna pretend you knew nothing? You've thanked him more than anyone in this room, and coincidentally you get nominated for an oscar literally every year. You were nominated for Into The Woods for cring out loud. That's more embarrassing than Matt being nominated for the Martian. But I'm sure it's a coincidence. Oh and let's not forget you Jennifer, the new Meryl who just so happens to also thank Harvey at every opportunity while constantly being nominated for crap. I'm sure you totally had no idea either. You two are the hypocritical arch nemeses of feminism, letting countless women get molested and worse all for the sake of your careers. But it's fine. Just say 'I'm with her' and talk about how terrible Trump is as a president, because that's a controversial thing to say, and everyone will forget right?"

It won't happen, but I can dream

You mean the Affirmative Action Awards?

did he die or something? what's the point in posting this?

More importantly, how will they react to smaller ratings than ever?

I can't wait to see Wonder Woman and Get Out receiving Oscars for being such a fantastic movies while racist and sexist piece of shit movies like Dunkirk or Blade Runner 2049 will get nothing.

i'll take 90s valley girl over the lisping dick sucking effeminate voice all these white educated city dwellers seem to have adopted over the last decade

oh yee of little faith
have you seen how uppity the niggers have been lately

just get the right one on stage and thats exactly what will happen
to a lesser extent

get one of those
Hidden Nigger
NASA movie hoes up on stage

They'll be shit like always.

Then Weinstein steps on stage and jerks off all over the podium.

He's gonna cry so hard on stage they'll need Noah to build another ark

>How cringe are the Oscars going to be?
the same amount of cringe as all of them have been. who watches award shows anyway

>tfw we'll hit a point soon where the oscars will have to rebound back to actually talking about hollywood and movies because the more they talk about politics the more ratings they lose

They'll deflect from their garbage by turning it into one giant Trump-bash

They don't care.

They're so stuck-up in their belief that they're right and everyone else is wrong for not being more like them that they're incapable of learning a damn thing.

Who's going to be mentioned more, Trump or Weinstein?

this

Trump. I bet they'll either downplay Weinstein or just use him to show how brave and strong Hollywood actresses are for standing up to him.

You don't understand user
As much as the celebs in hollywood like to pretend it isn't, Hollywood IS a business. Just like how the NBA, NFL and other escapist working-class enterprises are starting to reject their peoples' politicizing, Hollywood is eventually going to stop doing this shit because it IS costing them money. The only thing that hurts a business is its wallet, and once producers start telling stars to cool it they will.

When the goyim began to hate

if there was a drinking game where you drank every time they brought up trump, do you think you'd survive the entire show?

I hope a woman calls out a sexual predator that's in the audience. Maximum awkwardness.

Nah but the pastas give me the teehees so I’m glad he did.