Share your team line up ideas

Share your team line up ideas.

Pic related I am trying to do a Justice Incarnate style team for Marvel not sure who to put.
So far...
>> Fem Thor - Earth X
>> Black Widow - That anime inspired avengers cover Dustin Weaver did.
Stuck on who else.

Power Girl
Swamp Thing
Static Shock
Freefall
Booster Gold
Orion
Mera

Still working it out, but I think it would be cool to have a team that represents different aspects of the DCU.

Add ted kord and i would suck the dick off of that series

A multiversal non Marvel or Dc team...

A "Deathstroke & Friends" series might be fun.

I put black PG on there since they're actually teaming up in the near future.

Some day...

Christ I am typically pretty good about obscure characters but except for Darkstar I don't have a damn qlue who they are lol.

Whos the chick next to Terra? and under wintergreen

From left to right, up to down:
La Bandera
Elejea
Wraith I
Grizzly
Reverb
Darkstar II
Impulse (I?)

Poprocket.
Slade's pocket-wife

Did Slade molest another child? Didnt read new 52 Deathstroke but are they still doing the incest vibe with rose?

Adding Sierra Starfall...
Might remove Rai or Sara.

Who's the girl under Hyperion(?) I haven't read Marvel since siege.

Iam ashamed I only know Witchblade and space ghost, who are the others user?

Well, she does love him, even if she doesn't want to admit it.
Though I do think it's more of a father-daughter thing (even if they've been in some awkwardly intimate situations since Rebirth).

Though this might change. She'll be a major player in the Judas Contract which is coming up, so her sort-of love will turn into blind devotion, so maybe it could also turn into romantic feelings.
Who knows.

>Did Slade molest another child?
Rhetorical question.

Preflashpoint Rose and Slade were kind of too tight, I mean she was borderline crazy for daddy dick. When's judas Contract coming out anyway? After the whole Psimon arc?

I think this would be a fun team

Why powergirl?

Emiko could be fun with them too.

Don't think anyone knows when Judas Contract is coming.
All we have is this interview from August last year

and I can't fucking read, because it clearly says it starts with issue 12.

fuck me

I will now wait for Sup Forums to lose their shits when Deathstroke solo the titans

nice but who's the guy after Space Ghost?

Its cool man, thanks for the heads up, cheers man and hope you have a good one

Titans' next arc is wrapping up in April, while Deathstroke's looks to be wrapping up in May (since April's second issue is part six). Maybe we'll see something related to the Judas Contract in the May solicits.

user said its gonna be #12. I mean i don't know how they're gonna pull it off, I mean Slade does have that armor that can tank Superman, is it me or is Supes really weak right now? I mean he lost to Gotham man, got his ass kicked by Deathstroke, I mean he's supposed to be the more experience supes and from what I read he absorbs alot more solar energy but then Swamp thing fixed it but then Wally should be able to vibrate the armor off of slade. Let us see when #12 comes, I can already see the Sladefags defending him when he tags Wally

>Who's the girl under Hyperion(?) I haven't read Marvel since siege.
The newest Smasher of the Imperial Guard also a Avenger during Hickman's run and mother to Cannonball's Baby.

>Iam ashamed I only know Witchblade and space ghost, who are the others user?
>The Shadow (dynamite)
>Space Ghost
>Dragonsbane (kirby genesis)
>Shark-Man (thrill house / image)
>Rai (valiant comics)
>Witchblade
>Ember (boundless)

Dragonsbane of Kirby Genesis.

Thanks man.

I think the stuff said in is outdated.

The issue 12 summary says:
>“Twilight” part one! What happens when the World’s Deadliest Assassin begins to go blind? A bold new tale begins here! After the Red Lion breaks Deathstroke out of prison, he maneuvers Slade into a deadly encounter with the enigmatic thief known as the Raptor, last seen in the pages of NIGHTWING.

And the arc after that is the black Power Girl team-up.

So they're delaying Judas Contract at least until April.

DC Magic lineup

Constantine, Zatanna, and, uh....

Who else uses magic again?

We already know what's happening issue 12. Just because he says a crossover is starting issue 12 doesn't mean it's necessarily the case months later.

Don't forget Gotham was operating at full power, rapidly draining his life force; Superman jobbing to him was stupid though. I don't see how Deathstroke kicked his ass either.

Diversity quota

Marvel...
All female heroic team...
>> Storm
>> Monica Rambeau
>> Scarlet Witch
>> Shadow Woman
>> Blink

All female anti-hero kill crew...
>> Domino
>> Zarda (jms)
>> Lady Hellbender
>> Remus
>> Spiral

interesting... are all those Dynamite Kirby's worth tracking down and reading?

Sadly I own a copy of the main book but have not read.

>All female heroic team...
Adding Medusa.

>Medusa
>hero
Fuck off, shill.

rude

This is pretty much my dream Avengers line up.

> Captain Marvel
> Iron Man
> Hawkeye
> Black Panther
> Songbird
> Ares
> Crystal
> Justice

Plz rate it.

>Ares...
My Nigga!

Comparatively, as a Brit, here's my take on Excalibur. As always, rate and discuss and tell me why I have shit taste.

> Captain Britain (Braddock)
> Meggan
> Black Knight
> Spitfire
> Union Jack
> Pete Wisdom
> Pixie
> Morrigan (Teresa Cassidy)

Underrated God. Nice to know I'm not alone in appreciate the God of War. I wish Ewing would hurry up and bring him back, he seemed to be a big fan during Contest of Champions.

Punisher, Hawkeye (Clint), Silver Sable and Ghost as Revengers, fighting organized crime worldwide.

How I miss that Captain Britain and MI13 book

Yeah it was really great, I wish Marvel would have the balls to bring back something from Marvel UK. I mean if they're gonna take a risk on Slapstick for crying out loud

Video Game Team...
Jill would have her RE5 powers & outfit but would have control of her mind.
True Ogre will be the Hulk of the team.

bump

bump

this one is mine

a buddy road-trip type comic involving both the Silver Surfer and Swamp Thing with Cosmo joining them along the way

they travel all over Earth and space, solving any kind of crazy mysteries they run into while also discovering what it means to be human

Aryan husbandos

>I can already see the Sladefags defending him when he tags Wally

Never forget Deathstroke stabbed Wally in the chest in Identity Crisis.

I'm assuming that's Steve Rogers in the top left corner?

Because if not.... Nigga what?!