>2017
>CW and FOX still air Supergirl and Gotham at the same damn time

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ATWnH-yb6-o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You should be re watching Smallville on Bluray anyway.

Gotham is a great show, supergirl, just like all CW cape shows is a show for girls about boyfriends and girlfriends and protagonists crying.

>still watching Gotham

also Supergirl shows ton of SJW cringe shit

>watching any of them

Last episode was preddy gud

Also Gotham is much better than Supergirl, though that is not saying much is it

youtube.com/watch?v=ATWnH-yb6-o

Something about that sentence.

Yeah but Gotham is shit, why would you care

why would you watch any television show live?
Do you enjoy being advertised to or something?

>he doesnt watch /ceo/ shows live and make fun of american capitalism in the talkback threads

>Gotham is a great show

Granted I haven't watched Supergirl, but Gotham is a fucking train wreck. I genuinely find it hard to believe anything could be worse.

When you compare it with Supergirl, Gotham is The Sopranos of cape shows

Supergirl is like Gotham but like 10 times worse in every possible way

Bullshit. Gotham is all ideas and no payoff.

At least Supergirl succeeds as the bubbly bullshit 90's TV show it wants to be. Gotham wants to be every show in existence at the same time and is terrible at all of them.

I can't think of another recent show that throws out so many juicy story ideas and either fucks them up or half-finishes them.

How do you feel about the Flash?

S1> orgasm > S3 so far > dog shit > S2

>Gotham is all ideas and no payoff.

Watch the show, as a comic book fan is actually really good and you care about the drama.

I watch Flash, Arrow, Supergirl, Legends, Gotham, Daredevil, Luke Cage and the only show in which I don't skip the drama scenes because they kind of suck is in Gotham

Watch agents of shield.

That does sound "fun"

DD> Arrow S1 > Gotham > Flash > Luke Cage > Legends > Supergirl

Why would I watch something that's not canon?

>as a comic book fan

Fuck your fanservice, I don't care about how many winks and nods it has if the characters are terrible. Jim Gordon is the single least interesting main character on TV and the fact that the show keeps recycling the same two plotlines over and over again for him just makes it worse.

I downloaded the first episode of AoS, hoping to see it when I have nothing else or only something worse to watch. I have even watched the season premier of the new Celebrity Apprentice as the AoS premier remains untouched

I have fucking watched Supergirl for godsakes

Season 1 was shit but I really loved Gotham from Season 2. It was far more entertaining than most of the other cape shows

I bet that you are one of those '' Hey, there is one detail right here that I don't like! And there is another one right here that I don like either! Its not that the show has problems, is that the show is starting to suck!!! It has to be perfect or my autism will not allow me to enjoy it!''

Like people trying to shit on Justice League vs Suicide Squad just for one or two pages being questionable

Of course that we have evanposters on the thread, so I take that the thread is filled with /tvirgins/

You sound like a person that only saw episode one and is memeing the rest

so you did not see Flash? Cause you know what happened in S2 right?

Nice meme bro.

>Jim Loves Lee
>Is Jim Gordon A Good Person Or A Bad Person?
>Jim Loves Lee
>Jim Loves Lee
>Jim Loves Lee

Literally the only plotlines he gets. It's like watching a korean knockoff of Breaking Bad where I have to keep watching Ryan for the OC give that same dead-eyed, blank, lifeless stare over and over again while characters keep going up to him and asking if he's a good witch or a bad witch.

The only way to save Gotham is if Gordon got hit by a bus and Harvey became the lead, at least he sometimes get to be a character instead of a robot that the entire city is inexplicably fucking obsessed with.

>. Jim Gordon is the single least interesting main character

Thanks god then that the penguin and riddler are also protagonists.

More important: no other show has a faster pace than gotham, Flash would had dragged Gallavan for 20 episodes

>Literally the only plotlines he gets.

Talking like a retard will get you nowhere and a lot of those stories have been actually good, specially the latest ones

>Cause you know what happened in S2 right?

What? A decent to good season?

Beyond maybe a couple of predictable twists the season was solid, unless, again, you are one of those that '' the show did ONE thing that I didn't like and now it sucks!!!!! Blacn and white opinions!!!''

dud the whole Zoom was pretending to be Jay was retarded and executed in he worst possible way

>no other show has a faster pace than gotham

>he says this in the same season that dragged out Hatter/Alice/Judge Barnes arc for fucking ever

And the pace is fast but they just recycle the same fucking plots over and over, it doesn't mean anything. If I have to watch one more arc where an effeminate pasty fuck gets obsessed with Jim Gordon and wants to break him in a failed attempt to recreate Batman/Joker again I'm going to scream.

>The Penguin

Don't get me started on the fucking Penguin. Whatever menace he may have had was stripped away seasons ago.

>Riddler

Currently sharing the "Why The Fuck Are You Still Main Cast Award" with Catwoman.

but user, neither of these shows are good, and te only reason to watch either of them is because you autistically consume DC media or you want to see a cute supergirl

I am just watching Gotham in hopes of them showing my waifu Silver again

The only problem with Gotham is the talkback threads get sharted on by Lucifer viewers after that airs

I'm actually thinking of buying the complete series , ON BLUERAY

No it was actually well made, I wouldn't have guessed that Jay was meant to be a fake during the first half of the season.

Just saying ''retarded'' and ''the worst'' doesn't make your opinions sound.

Like the Civil War movie, the whole thing was retarded and executed in the worst possible way!

>Buzzwords!!!!!!

Here is your you

i'm actually constantly surprised by CW's willingness to release stuff on blu-ray. Most other networks only use blu-ray for their most popular stuff

That's because of WB. They actually care about The CW and the programming enough to do blu-ray releases.

The shows that only get DVD releases come from CBS who don't care about The CW.

To CBS, the CW is just a syndication farm for shows that wouldn't survive on their main network.

That makes sense, it was Warner Bros (archive) that decided to put out a The 100 season 2 bluray after WB proper had passed on it

>People who don't watch Gotham whining about Gotham

Batfags are the worst.

Smallville kept comic book shows alive for a decade.
Shit, it was the lead in for Supernatural at the show's infancy, the fucking show that just won't die.

It is popular and for decent reasons. I can't think of a more 00's show than Smallville

Just wait till Berlanti put Black Lightning on FOX

>Competing against his own shows
The madman

>meanwhile on Tuesday night
>Flash, Legends of Tomorrow, and Agents of Shield one after another with no need to choose one over the other
>iZombie returning in March

Why would you watch agents of shit?

People actually watch Supergirl?

Yes

to be fair, Mad Hatter and The Thing have constantly been great characters, so i'm a-ok with them having extended screentime.

?

The two shows are literally nothing alike aside from being based on comics and airing on TV.

I watched all of the first season. Maybe it got better. But what I saw sucked and frankly I gave it more time than it deserved. But even if it got better you shouldn't have to watch a season and a half of a show for it to "get good" or decide you just don't like it.