Joe rogan

>stops smoking weed
>is relatively funny now

Really makes you think...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gd0oSNjHf1A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's hard to have a personality when you can't remember yesterday.

Joe eats beef? That shit is bad for you.

>eggs and meat cooked properly
>no pools of grease or juice

wtf i love joe rogan now

After a career spent shilling weed at every oppurtunity he's stopped? Why?

>Joe Rogen
>stops smoking weed
Bullshit m

beef is gross desu

it's venison. maybe some other poser meat eaten by meatheads who think they are manly men hunters.

Why did he stop?

sober october

>Joe Rogan
>stop smoking weed
>invited guest on show
>berates him for a full 40 minutes because he didn't approve of smokign weed

youtube.com/watch?v=gd0oSNjHf1A

why is joe such a fucking degenerate?

All of these vegan pussies

Latest JRE he stopped for a month and is thinking of quitting forever because now he has "predator dreams" where he runs from wolves and shit and he wants to keep that primitive shit because he feels it's important/natural.

hey steven!

I love reviewbrah so much.

How come his mom/sister never gets posted anymore?

>because now he has "predator dreams" where he runs from wolves and shit and he wants to keep that primitive shit because he feels it's important/natural.
That’s a minor side effect to stopping a habit like smoking. It will go away soon and he will forget his dreams again. The same thing will happen when he starts smoking again. He’ll have a week of cool dreams, then his body will get back into its routine.

Breathing is bad for your lungs

>Joe uploads image of meal onto his instagram
>somehow the dish always contains copious amounts of oil and at least three to four eggs

Seriously though, smoking before bed makes you not dream for some reason.
I realized how much I missed dreams too when I quit weed.

post pics

It's probably olive oil for them omega 3 fatty acids that help test production.

He was talking about 'doing weed the right way', which supposedly means abstaining for a while and then getting FUCKING BLASTED INTO SPACE DUUUUDE

What test production? He's on trt

not breathing is even worse for you lungs, thats why breathing is HEALTHIER than not

American gmo corn-fed cow beef yes. Pasture raised cow beef is some of the most nutritionally high quality foods you can put into your system. As long as you eat it sparingly the benefits far outweigh the toll on your digestive tract.

sis

This is jizzing on Emmy, MILF, review.

>gets his information about topics from the internet
>doesnt read any scientific books
>eats high protein, high fat shit animal foods
>every podcast is about how vegans are wrong and he is right
>slowly but steadily transitioning into a vegan

>beef
>bad for you
Fuck off vegan scum.

Lol she has the same gangly build. Wood berry anyways.

>that smirk

DIAMONDS

this isn't news, haven't you ever seen someone high lose their shit to something not that funny?

his whole family look like clones. mom, sis and dad

His seems to be emulating his father at least so he's not a turbo autist who picked this up from nowhere and makes his family feel really uncomfortable. Bet him and dad share a passion for shortwave radio.

Looks way better than some of the other shit he has uploaded for the world to see. Those eggs should be cooked more (over easy is for hillbilly garbage) and maybe the meat could be slightly redder but otherwise he is stepping up.

Venison is better for you than cow.

Having it with eggs sounds disgusting, though.

They are some peculiar, unique looking fuckers. What sort of ethnicity is that?

no way

Guessing high caste english. Not sure about the region. Old new england stock.

Those are some strong genetics

They all have this "honest" look to them that is so rare to see nowadays. It's sad to see the good ol WASP America become extinct.

I love how a good bulk of his fanbase are normies who want to know his skincare routine

seriously though he's translucent.

because he lives in california

They kinda look like Afrikaners so probably Dutch blood in them.

white on white on white

They're wops and his dad is a mob accountant, basically the opposite of the medigans you are describing.

What a dumb stoner. You dont dream at all when you are stoned all the time and when you stop your dreams get vivid for a short while. It'll end and he'll go back to smoking because the only thing making him want to stop will end soon

>latest podcast with redban
>talks about how based Sup Forums is and how other podcasts need to grow a pair and learn what trolling is
Based weed man

Weed close to bed inhibits REM sleep so you don't dream and sleep is less efficient.
Its one reason some people get a 'weed hangover'
Being vegan is a fucking terrible diet. He needs to eat more greens for sure but the type of meat he's eating is actually good for you. Plus on the latest podcast you can see he eats fuck all sugar so props to him

>Weed close to bed inhibits REM sleep so you don't dream and sleep is less efficient.
I've also noticed that if I smoke daily but never close to bed my short term memory remains healthy.
Does dreaming or REM sleep specifically have something to do with the maintenance of short term memory?