Big mouth

>jew writer: oh fuck I wrote nothing but 2 hours worth of puberty cut-away gags last night on that coke binge, Seth MacFarlane isn't going to accept any of this!

>netflix producer: say no more

it's good

>Didn't have first orgasm until 14
>22 and no chest hair
>Still look like I'm 16
What did my body mean by this?

It means you're a twink. I hope you've already auditioned for some scenes, cutie.

I'm in the same place
>21
>Absolutely no body or facial hair
>First orgasm at 19
>Voice hasn't changed
>Have been mistaken for 12 year old

My friend keep trying to push me to watch this for some reason.
It looks like unfunny garbage but I don't want to hurt his feelings saying so, might just look up a synopsis so I can pretend I watched it and answer basic questions if he's pushy.

it's good, but i wouldn't expect Sup Forums to appreciate that
>YAG SPURRO XD 10/10 MEME
>this show with actual jokes is SHIT

you didn't orgasm until 19?!? what in the fuck... i feel like you should go to the doctor and see if you have a testorone deficiency

clearly the subtle intricacies of YAGposting went by unnoticed by you pleb, don't fucking reply to me again unless you're contributing to the thread

Low test. Lift, dude. I was in a similar position but regular exercise, good food and heavy lifting does wonders for your body's natural testosterone production

The humor is on a 12 year old level.

Under the constant assault of swearing and tasteless sex jokes, a few actual funny/clever lines slip through the cracks, but these moments are spread quite thin.

>sex jokes
it's a show centered around kids going through puberty, what did you expect?
>swearing
sorry, pastor, that's just how tv is now

>what did you expect?
>sorry, pastor
>just how tv is now

Yikes!

yes, those were words that i typed, very astute

>it's a show centered around kids going through puberty, what did you expect?

You know there are other aspects of puberty besides sex, right? But these things seem to be only touched on briefly in small snippets, because talking vaginas and giant aliens fucking the earth while screaming my favorite naughty big boy words is just soooooo epic! Don't tell mom I'm watching this show, she'll freak!!

>You know there are other aspects of puberty besides sex, right?
... yes? i never said anything implying there wasn't.
>talking vaginas and giant aliens fucking the earth while screaming my favorite naughty big boy words is just soooooo epic
kind of just seems like you have a weird aversion to sex... does it make you uncomfortable in some way?

I'm so glad I cancelled my Netflix subscription after the free month.

>"mom can we keep netflix after the free moth?"
>"no"
later on Sup Forums
>HA! (((netflix)))) btfo! took my free month and then threw netflix directly into the trash XD

>w-whoa you don't like this thing I like? What are you, x?

The weakest bait in the history of man.

Nick Kroll, please get off of Sup Forums. Your show is shit.

>The weakest bait in the history of man
yeah you caught me. as we all know, nobody actually has different tastes than you, it was all just a ruse!

Seek a medical professional.