Just seen THOR 3

Ask me anything

yes, its kino

I heard it is LITTY, right?

Yeah me too, it was fucking shit. I like the part where Odin encourages the refugees to emigrate to Norway.

>yes, its kino
confirmed for not having watched the movie.

are there really people out there who would pre-order the thor trilogy box set?

Yea bro i nearly drowned in piss because everyone including myself was laughing so hard, or should i say laughing wet hahahaha

thor gets his eye removed

Don't ever stop doing this

I did

>yes, its kino

He has 2 eyes in the infinity wars trailer
Lying cuck

not OP, but he does lose his eye. the shot where he has lightning eyes in the trailer is different in the film because hes just lost an eye to hela. he has an odin style eye patch at the end

Was it Hela fucking epic?

>he hasn't seen it

Looks like you've got NO eyes!

Is there any faggotry in it? Or is valkyrie being "bi" just a behind-the-scenes sort of thing?

She's litterally a drunk han solo. Thor looks a hulks green cock. We see his bum

>quip capeshit
>kino
Are you retarded?

Wow this sounds great, can't wait to pre order four tickets in IMAX 3D!

literally no one gives a shit about this movie, this could have been good but it's trash unfortunately

its better than GoTG 1 and possible 2
its a comedy with thor in it

watched it. he's not lying. DO NOT READ THE SPOILERS.

Everyone who buys this garbage is a useless, brain dead degenerate. Put them all on a list and purge them on the day of reckoning

>pay monthly for cinema pass
>go an see whatever i want on my own in the morning with a coffee
also
>not wanting to see what the fuss is about
>not wanting to see the state of the cultural zeitgeist
hermit

dumb comic book quip movie
but
fun dumb comic book quip movie which is a comedy with fights in it instead of fights with comedy in them. not mad at it

They race swapped the Norse gods, so it's going to be low IQ trash no matter what. Valkyrie looks like a Mary Sue mess.

>BR2049 is boring and pretentious lmao
>thor ragnashit is kino tho
Disney shills ruined this place

all of valkyrie are dead except for the black chick and she spends 90% of the flick being a drunken scumbag

>capeshit
>kino

How much of a faggot numale are you?

Is it 90% quips like everyone feared?

Yes.

I'd watch any movie that lets Mommy Cate kill everyone in her path.

3D is shit. Don't waste your money like I did.

Fuck off shill

>the cinema is church
>shill
enjoy your YIFY

it was really good.

can't wait for it to come out in america for thread after thread of butthurt damage control from people that thought it would flop, be more retarded than the HOMEFLOPPING spam.

nobody said ragnarok would flop
we say that about black panther

>IQ

Rick and Morty fan spotted.

I really liked the scenes with the led zeppelin soundtrack. Also the fight between hulk and thor gave me a boner. Movie was ok overall