Ewing's New Avengers #2 - 50,455

>Ewing's New Avengers #2 - 50,455

>Avengers #2 - overshipped - 64,289 - actual - lower than 44,507
>Champions #2 - 49,733

Can you believe a team with Songbird, Hulkling, Wiccan, White Tiger, Power Man and Squirrel Girl outperformed the main Avengers team and the flagship Marvel Now book?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qW_752x-QuE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't really care, I just want Ewing to continue writing great comics and Marvel allowing him to do so regardless of sales numbers

Champions was good, though. It was a shame nobody bought it.

Just like with DCYou, people don't buy good comics.

No one wants to see kids failing to save some girls fromna sex slave ring and then check tweeter to see if they are trending over their dead bodies.

No it isn't.

Why do you doubt the power of Ewing, user?

Why are you wasting trips on such a blatant lie, user?

I mean, I might want to see that but I sincerely hope I don't represent majority opinion.

Ewing has never been a particularly big seller

Bigger than Waid apparently.

can you believe a well written book, outsold a shitty written book?

I quit buying Marvel 7 years ago. Its Image and DC for me. But what happened at Marvel? The last time I paid attention to sales they were still dominant. Axel Alonso was taking over as I recall. Now all i see are these threads about Marvel hurting. Has Alonso failed?

Surely you're thinking of Ewing's Contest of Champions, an actually good book that more people should have picked up.

Niceeee. Hope these numbers translate to ultimates as well. Marvel should start teasing eternity war.

Champions is absolutely shitty.

>Has Alonso failed?
Yes, badly.

Most their writers gone down the toilet too. The good ones are stuck on smaller books, the only one that really shines in the big scheme is Ewing.

>Its Image and DC for me.
There are more than three publishers.

>But what happened at Marvel? The last time I paid attention to sales they were still dominant.
They still are, at least on paper.
Lately a lot of shops have been reporting that Marvel's sending them free copies in order to make their numbers look better, so it's difficult to say how they're actually doing.

But even taking the sales at face value, the constant relaunches and forced legacy hero/pandering books are having a negative impact on sales.

A lot of the company's problems can be traced to Ike Perlmutter.

Contest of Champions was trash.

Champions is alright.

Pod>Enigma
That is all

Mark, shouldn't you be tweet about how lame and unwoke DC is?

>722 copies difference between shit and and what you consider a """"""""""good"""""""""" book
delusion

Yes. Can you believe DC's books like Superman, Batman, and Wonder Woman are all beating these titles despite being on issue number 15 and 16?

Shit featuring Marvel's most pushed heroes compared to Literally Who book

Shut the fuck up and get out tumblr. No one wants you here.

Low FUCKING bar

My black heart feels with glee he is having to bring in Hastings nobody character to save his ass though.

Oh, no contest.

At least now Toni has huge armor.

Champions was marketed like mad and had and twice the number of variants of NA

I don't know. I have a huge weakness to intangibility powers. And since Kitty has been a raging cunt for the last few years and Ghost hasn't been seen, Aikku is a good replacement.

Ghost was in the latest Thunderbolts issue spying on Kobik.

Considering Gwenpool sales I doubt Champions will even have a bump with her appearance.

When is Ewing going to jump ship to DC?

What would he write?

kys

Go read Champions #1 and #2 then, it happens there.

She's outselling Ms. Marvel and Nova. Also different fanbases.

Oh shit, this is awesome. I wonder if this is somehow connected to Taskmaster being the only one suspecting about Cap being Hydra.

He couldn't possibly be an equally massive DC fanboy, could he?

Mark why did you stop writing good comics?

When DC looks upon him and gives him a better offer than Marvel.

That's how they stole Tom King.

Titans line and whatever the fuck he wants.
I don't think he is a good writer because he is a fanboy mang, he is just a good writer.

He could. He's a continuity addict, isn't he?

Black Widow?

>Tom King
After his Batman they can take him back.

>get out tumblr
Lol even tumblr is hating on Champions, even the Samfags want Loveness to replace Waid and write the title.

>But what happened at Marvel?
Civil War II was such a colossal trainwreck that it's burned every bit of good will even the most fervent fans had.

Eat it grampa!

Years ago? No. Recently? God, you fucking better believe I can believe that Marvel fucked this up.

>a sex slave ring

That just has to be a magic item SOMEWHERE...

This would have worked better in Insufferable.

in my japanese animes

They just need to put him in the appropriate comic, like Green Lantern for example.

Yeah I'm pretty sure I saw that in a chinese mango.

youtube.com/watch?v=qW_752x-QuE

why are you comparing a book from years ago? isn't USAvengers the one to use? and it got inflated with dem variants

I'm on a shit computer so I can't open that video, write what you gotta write.

>I'm on a shit computer
That explains the shitposting.

>posts some shitty video as a response
>accuses others of shit posting
Bye

Ded POD

How dare you compare DCYou with that shitty comic.