Brave

WTF I love Nazis now

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=IprM5uCT_Ts
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Bravely
what did he mean by this?

>so this is why Hitler is killing Jews in droves

Was the last thing he thought to himself.

In all honesty. Is this scene actually meant to make us sympathise with the Germans? The way the 'Bear Jew' prances about after like a fucking ape just seals the deal.

Is Tarantino /ourguy/?

Unironically, on some level, yes.

He has such a nice skull, like a very crackable skull, i wanna use the bat and crack open that head just because of how satisfying it would be. Like how you can't resist popping big bubbles, or crushing weird formations of ice, I really really want to see that head bust open maybe even in slowmo too

Gosh what a tease, having that bat pushed up against that head like that

very few people knew about camps. I highly doubt officers of the wehrmacht were informed

m.youtube.com/watch?v=IprM5uCT_Ts

What do you think of this Sup Forums?

tarantino likes to add some nuances so that his flicks aren't too manichean. too bad he didn't do it for django, di caprio's character is completely ridiculous

>so this is why
So what is why? Let's hear some inbred racist 70 IQ logic.

>very few people knew about camps.

Because they didn't exist.

>that chimp level intelligence

>Philip K. Dick first came up with the idea for his novel 'Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?' in 1962, when researching 'The Man in the High Castle' which deals with the Nazis conquering the planet in the 1940s. Dick had been granted access to archived World War II Gestapo documents in the University of California at Berkley, and had come across diaries written by S.S. men stationed in Poland, which he found almost unreadable in their casual cruelty and lack of human empathy. One sentence in particular troubled him: "We are kept awake at night by the cries of starving children." Dick was so horrified by this sentence that he reasoned there was obviously something wrong with the man who wrote it. This led him to hypothesize that Nazism in general was a defective group mind, a mind so emotionally flawed that the word human could not be applied to them; their lack of empathy was so pronounced that Dick reasoned they couldn't be referred to as human beings, even though their outward appearance seemed to indicate that they were human. The novel sprang from this. And, interestingly enough, it is now thought that some people are "Occupational Psychopaths" due to low-functioning amygdala, the fear centres of the brain's limbic system.

Aldo was right. Nazis has no humanity and must be destroyied. I don't understand why we have nazis walking around nowadays. We should execute them all.

they did, but whatever happened in them, nobody talked about them back then. even churchill and de gaulle in their memoirs completely ignored this subject

>"now".

man you're in Sup Forums. you must be a full white supremacist

agreed, they're almost as bad as jews.

tarantino loves nigger, he doesn't love jews that much.

Just look at what you wrote>We should execute them all.
Looks like you're the nazi now.

even worse, commie jews

>muh boy with the stripped pijamas level of knowledge

Well I mean there were camps. Everyone had camps on both sides of the war but the Germans weren't any worse than the ones we had for Japs. There were no gas chambers. There was no holocaust.

>di caprio's character is completely ridiculous
>

I want to see a movie from the Reich's perspective, not the eternal Hollywood-worse-than-satan perspective.

He was a prisoner of war. And instead of being treated with dignity some grinning Jew comes out and beats him to death with a baseball bat.

well the man in the high castle is pretty much an utopia on the german side and a squalid slum on the nipdongs side

Yes it's quite amazing, isn't it? The Nazi Reich is advanced, clean, orderly and has purpose and generally looks like a state fighting off rebel terrorists.

I think beating a POW to death with a baseball bat has something to do with it

>hey deniers
>hey
>h-hey deniers
dont google image “einsatzgruppen”