Upcoming Releases:
swbooks.net/updates/release-2017.htm

>Out This Week:
Star Wars #27 (January 25th)

>Rebels 3.13: " Trials of the Darksaber
mega.nz/#!ZIlFXRgY!OqC3-RV8vZ1pcD8k-mkn4IvTeGp23PyrY13gbyj5xsE

>Rebels Recon: Trials of the Darksaber
youtube.com/watch?v=netG0u3D2F0

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

starwars.com/tv-shows/star-wars-rebels/trials-of-the-darksaber-episode-guide
twitter.com/pablohidalgo/status/821480675463151617
twitter.com/finsterdexter/status/821471397130158080
twitter.com/pablohidalgo/status/821506456449007617
twitter.com/pablohidalgo/status/821491758605340673
twitter.com/pablohidalgo/status/821466998336950272
youtube.com/watch?v=zyiYl7h2Q70
youtube.com/watch?v=DUGsQqM2wZM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for best girl

No no, this is just misreported news, this isn't the actual title for Episode 8, it's Axel Braun's new parody, Star Wars The Lust Jedi

First for Sabine's bondage fetish.

First for Snoke

>Sabine's bunk has been updated with new art, including illustrations of a puffer pig, purgill, Ketsu, Lando and Kallus and Zeb as best friends.

w-why is the title red?

You're really rustlin my jogans boy

Full episode guide is up, including a musical track.

starwars.com/tv-shows/star-wars-rebels/trials-of-the-darksaber-episode-guide

Sabine's room is a mess but I want a closeup of that picture where Kallus and Zeb are being buds. And Ketsu, Lando, the puffer pig, and a purrgil.

>You were a Lust Jedi

The Force is bleeding as the galaxy's favorite son, Han, has passed away.

Sadly Leia is soon to follow.

Just like when the Clone Wars title sequences were red, it means that Maul is in this one

>Zeb and Kallus as best friends
Aw that's adorable

He's going to die, isn't he?

It's really strange how she was so prevalent in the EU and no plans for her in the new Star Wars lore.

It all makes sense now.

>Kallus and Zeb as best friends.
>Friends

I think her story is too enmeshed with Luke's to bring her in without seriously altering whatever his current history is.

Do you think that Sabine dyes her public hair too when she changes hair color?

I don't know why, but it seems kinda weird to me having Jedi in two movie titles.

Haha, fuck you Ezra! Your stick will never breach Mandalore the Liberal Art Majors pants!

user she's Rey's mother. She just got Solo'd along with Kyle Katarn and Ezra Bridger.

They both are.

>public hair

No but she does try to shave it into different patterns.

You'll get used to it once Episode 9: Attack of the Jedi Hope is released

>best girl

Disgusting Mary Sue shitlord designed to churn out Force babies for virgin Skywalker. She'll never be canon again and I thank Filoni for it.

I think you mean Episode IX: Return of Return of the Jedi.

Why bother dying your carpet if you're not going to exhibit it? Art is meant to be seen!

IT BELONGS IN A MUSEUM

>he doesn't have public hair

Sooo is Obi-Wan the last Jedi? Before Luke becomes the last Jedi at least?

I heard they were making an Obi-Wan movie but they weren't considering Ewan which if it's true it's bullshit since he wants to reprise the role and he was one of the few good things about the prequels.

Kanan clearly doesn't like being dommed.

So if each title is supposed make a sentence for the sequel trilogy what will the last one be called?
>The Force Awakens
>The Last Jedi

I'm guessing Bringer of Hope.

>You know, Rey, we really are The Last Jedi

Repostan for neat similarity.

No idea where you even heard that

Sabine has strange but logical taste in ships.

>yfw Obi-Wan redeems Maul at the end of Rebels season 3, he repents and joins Luke's new jedi order after Endor, and when Kylo Ren kills Luke in 8, his dying words to Rey are to tell her to seek out... The Last Jedi...

You were jealous, then?

The Force Awakens
The Last Jedi
For Pancakes

Star Wars: Episode IX: The Next Generation.

Patrick Stewart plays a Reistance Navy Admiral that takes over the Resistance command from the late General Leia. He later becomes the new Chancellor of the reunited Republic.

You bet I was! I wanted to churn out Luke's babies!

The safeword is Hail Mandalore!

As would anyone.

The 'safeword' is 'Contract Fulfilled', whore.

Jedi is a single and plural noun, you nerf-herder

Featuring the new villain Rief En Stahl?

This is ridiculous, Sabine is a virgin, guys. She's only nineteen! The only member on the Ghost crew that isn't is Hera. Kanan would have had sex too, but his vows got in the way. And Zeb's species died out before he could get laid, while SS died before she could molest Ezra.

Think Rian's love for the prequels will mean more surrealist and urban planets in EP VIII as opposed to JJ's OT ripoff planets?

So Episode XI will be The Final Whill?

>19 year old virgin who comes from a warrior culture and was living off on the streets before meeting Kanan and Hers
Good fucking joke

Len Re'ef-En.

Maul doesn't deserved to be redeemed.

I feel like, since Supreme Snooki already referred to Luke explicitly as 'The Last Jedi' in 7, then odds are it's got to be referring to him.

safeword is flat

Protip: no one on that ship is a virgin, even Chopper.

>#Timetogotowar

what did he mean by this?

>The Last Jedi

This is gonna result in some Grey Jedi bullshit

Luke is going to have been thinking about how the Jedi and Sith just fuck each other up repeatedly too much so he's gonna train Rey to start a new order that's more balanced, thus making him The Last Jedi

This shit's gonna be gay as fuck

That and the crawl itself called him the last Jedi

Do one for 'Whill of the Wisp' and 'Whill You Be Mine?' Or 'Whill and Grace'?

The Force Awakens teaser dropped 2 weeks after the title announcement. Super Bowl is 2 weeks away. The Last Jedi trailer confirmed for the superbowl

>train Rey to start a new order that's more balanced
pls no

The Republic is actually going to fight the First Order?

Since Ahsoka left the Jedi Order and didn't have to live by their rules anymore, do you think she and Lux officially started a romance at some point between TCW and Rebels?
Will we see him again?
Did they have little hybrid babies?
... are Togruta even compatible with humans like Twi'leks are?

I miss George already

>he thinks Grey Jedi are still a thing

Lux seemed like he lost interest in her and was too busy with Onderon, so probably not

What if Maul and Tiplar fugged.... apparently

it wasn't mentioned in the ahsoka novel

why are star wars fans so obsessed with shitty romances

The entire point of my post was that the movie would reintroduce the concept to canon

So, why is the Ghost crew not constantly hunted by bounty hunters and other kinds of scum & villainy?

>The entire point of my post was that the movie would reintroduce the concept to canon

And the point of my post is that Grey Jedi will never return. Did you miss Pablo tearing the concept of Grey Jedi a new asshole?

The empire doesn't regularly use them.

this guy is on it

Yes I did miss it and I'm glad someone is

Link?

Hopefully they will be soon.

Because that'd mean they have to make different models

Hail Mandalore!

twitter.com/pablohidalgo/status/821480675463151617

twitter.com/finsterdexter/status/821471397130158080

twitter.com/pablohidalgo/status/821506456449007617

twitter.com/pablohidalgo/status/821491758605340673

twitter.com/pablohidalgo/status/821466998336950272

here ya go, it's glorious

so did the openi-

It would be near to think that they were, but given Satine's feelings on the war I'm just not sure why she'd allow any of her guard to engage in training the clones.

Feels more likely that the Protectors are an ancient group allied with the throne and they share a common design ancestry with her royal guard. That raises the question of why they still exist when their warriors were supposedly driven off ages ago. Considering not everyone agrees with Satine and the Protectors recruit from any clan, as long as you are deemed worthy, they could continue. Heck, I can imagine maaaaybe they were cut off from funds which is why they didn't mind taking work with the Republic. When Mommy Satine cuts off your allowance, after all...

At any rate it's nice. While the Jedi have fought with the Mandalorians in the past the Protectors were happy to work with the army and even saved Caleb Dume and Depa Billaba. Treated Kanan fairly too when he showed up at their camp. It's an interesting relationship and I look forward to the day we get more clarity on the subject.

>scum
>villainy
>Thrawn

One of there things is not like the others.

So if he trains more Jedi then they'll all be The Last Jedi.

How old is Ahsoka when she reappears in Rebels?
How old are the crew members for that matter, do we know?

Too much closure for the middle of a trilogy.
Rey will decide she doesn't want to become a Jedi, but no one will be sure if it's possible for her to not become a Jedi but not turn to the dark side either

I like to think when Ahsoka wasn't off doing Fulcrum shit, she and Lux were bumping uglies in every nook and cranny they could fit into whenever she was on Onderon. I would've if I were her, Lux was stupidly cute and not a total pussy.

;^)

It means that were getting force sensitive Clone Troopers with Jedi training

scum and villiany aren't bothering because the great grand admiral is on it

We've seen previews of Thrawn kicking ass in h2h combat training as well as shooting with his blaster. Was the Thrawn in the EU novels ever a physical threat or did he just outsmart people?

The Empire REALLY doesn't like to use them very often. After all, it took Vader in ESB. Piett was less than thrilled. There's a line in one of the Insider stories about how the Empire does use them but sparingly because they prefer to do things in-house.

Seconded, may he suffer forever.

The music really highlighted that scene to me, just like this one
youtube.com/watch?v=zyiYl7h2Q70

Thread and franchise theme: youtube.com/watch?v=DUGsQqM2wZM

Yet we're allowed to have Ashoka waving around bright white lightsabers.

I'm fucking sick of this bizarre need to have your cake and eat it too. They want OT nostalgia but the only thing the cast is doing in that era is essentially just filler episodes and marking time. They want Luke to be built up as big and important whenever he gets mentioned but they open by saying his lifes work was essentially rendered meaningless so they can hype up Rey a little more. They love to claim that star wars is diverse when the only new protagonists are surly brunette white girls.

At this point I'm at a spot where I actively don't give a fuck about the next film, because when Disney is willing to just invalidate character development and double talk what they actually do there's no real point in getting excited.

Theyre waiting until the Boba Fett movie to maximize sales

God Bless and BEN WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO THE JEDI?

>Ahsoka is dead
>Kanan is dead.
>Ezra is probably dead or turned dark
>Luke is most definitely gonna die.

Plus it implies that the Empire can't handle dealing with some things, and they have to stoop down to peon-level and hire mercs and such.