as a cuckquean! ha ha

Not letting Chris Pratt sign a prenup

Chris Pratt's pocket pussy

youtube.com/watch?v=X_JYkP6JotQ

THE JOKE IS THAT THEY SAID A DIFFERENT SHOW'S CATCHPHRASE

Fooling the world into believing she is attractive

Smiley Face

That film where she plays a cuckquean to Chris Pratt and Aubrey Plaza

I'm glad a mature human being, such as myself, can enjoy the quality entertainment that is Rick and Morty.

this

the one scene in scary movie where she gets blasted with the ceiling with jizz

the seth rogan cop movie where he rapes her

DUD3 WEED LMAO

That one where she plays a dumb bitch that wants to kill her husband's dog

Oh wait, that was in real life

really wish i hadn't watched that

I wish I'd taken this post into consideration

I wish I'd learned from either of these posters' mistakes.

Just Friends

Waiting.
Tricked me into thinking she was attractive.

I hoped it wasn't that bad

lesbian in May

Vanessa Lengies was the hot girl in that movie.

/thread

Observe and Report
She literally said "don't stop"

Wife and mother, in keeping with the Christian wishes of her husband, the inimitable Chris Pratt.

When she had hairy pits in The Dictator.

youtube.com/watch?v=3JxR13cLxU8

On my face hopefully.

Movie 43

LOL. Thats freaking hilarious.

Looks like a bad mia malkova

Lost in Translation as the annoying actress.

It's a tie between T28-449 and DASD-311 imo

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Mom. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Christy's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into her characterisation- her personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Mom truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Christy's existential catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Ana Faris' genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

literally the only role she was ever good in

The narcissistic slut in Observe and Report. Jody Hill is fucking king of kino

The studio forced Hill to put the “don’t stop” line in. He originally wanted her to be knocked out completely but he met them halfway.

the casting couch

The one where she shows her feet.

well, can't watch rick and morty every again

This is her new boyfriend
How do you go from Chris Pratt to this and not feel suicidal

I imagine chris pratt is probably insufferable in real life.

>justin beebers chubby double
kek

best role is when she plays a common slag in waiting

Seems like a really good guy to me.

He's well beyond her league. She's old and busted.

You don't know him though.

but HP Lovecraft's a huge step up from Chris Pratt

holy shit
that delivery of 'wubba lubba dub dub'

Imagine how he must feel. Whatever he does and no matter how many times she tells him how much she likes the sex and how attractive she finds him, he'll always have the shadow of Chad Pratt looming over him.

You're welcome

Neither do you.

>He's well beyond her league.

I know, he could be topping Sup Forums neckbeards right now if he wanted.

I know. That's why I said I imagine.

I lost my virginity after seeing What's Your Number so I'll go for that

eesh. pratt got out just in time.

got out of what? hair?
lel

And that's why the other user said he seemed.

Right, which is why I said what I said. Do you understand English?

Her best role would be for her lifeless body to roll into a shallow ditch and decompose.

But I can base that oppinion of him because of imterviews that he has given and behind the scenes videos.

Which is why I replied the way I did. I don't get your point.
>I think he's unsufferable
I don't.
>You don't know him.
Neither do you.

Do you understand conversations? Do you have autism?

ITT: grammar and semantics

Dictator

not even 2 weeks after the divorce and she's already fucking some guy

releases a book about what a slut she was in highschool, college having threesomes with chads

Chris is a good guy, but he made the mistake of trying to change a ho into a housewife

holy fuck XD

this is the kind of autism that you dont even need a doctor to diagnose. its real and as tangible as the keyboard beneath my fingertips. and it is the reason i come to Sup Forums

>I don't get your point

Because you don't understand the difference between imagine and seems. "Seems" is irrelevant if you have no information about the person personally, while "imagine" requires nothing.

Do you have autism?

The House Bunny

i imagine he will just be absolutely slaying. he is at the right age to do so, attractive to everyone but not too old to fuck some 19 y/o hottie. anna truly lost and its only a matter of time before she an heros or loses it due to jealousy.

So you base your oppinion of him on absolutely fuck all? Seems work perfectly, because he's a very famous moviestar who frequently does interviews where ypu can see how he acts in person and where he gives detailed depictions of his private life.

Ok now I know you're trolling, dumb, or unironically atusitic.

I've seen interviews, behind the scenes, the way other people talk about him, candid videos of he in public and I can say with total relevancy how he SEEMS like a nice guy.

SEEM
sēm/
verb
verb: seem; 3rd person present: seems; past tense: seemed; past participle: seemed; gerund or present participle: seeming

give the impression or sensation of being something or having a particular quality.
"Dawn seemed annoyed"

FORGIVENESS

wait anna fariss and chris pratt broke up
when?

When because you touch yourself at night

>my sides

america was a mistake

Like we won WWII all by ourselves by mistake?

When he became a chad and she a hag

>housewife
what are you talking about, their time spent as a couple was both as jobbing actors in hollywood.

did chriss pratt go on record saying this?
was it 2 weeks? how long were they seperated before they went public?
does her having another boyfriend upset you?

another strange little robot angry at the world

When Jennifer Lawrence sucked his cock.

>He's slowly banging her while constantly looking over his shoulder waiting for Chris pratt to come in: The relationship

They have terrible chemistry in the film and outside of it. He mostly looks annoyed by her.

If it was any woman it was pic related. He spent nearly a decade hanging out with her regularly and even did side movies with her, still going to her movie premieres to support her kind of shit

>IM KINO

Can't remember the name of the movie, Ryan Reynolds in a fat suit, but she was hilarious in that.

>leaving your wife for a weinstein hooker

oh no
anna why

Just Friends

You're fucking delusional.
There's an amazing interview with Pratt right after the first GotG where he goes on about how lucky he is because through all Anna's fame, she was constantly hit on by a-listers and producers, often in front of Pratt (because he was unknown and fat), but always stayed loyal.
And now, with all this a-lister fame, he started screwing around behind her back with his costars.

If a woman had done what he did (which is normally the case), Sup Forums would be fucking livid.

was her character in this based on reddit?

youtube.com/watch?v=E2DeDbQoiZ0
Anna Faris has a relationship advice podcast?

>, he started screwing around behind her back with his costars.
That's not why they slit up though. She wanted more kids and wanted him to be at home more often, when he didn't she threw a fit and made his life miserable until they both agreed to get divorced.

bitch lasagna

She's had it for years.It's pretty comfy actually.

youtube.com/channel/UCYVVVujN1QCoH4uChzDtIZg

Gonna need that book for uh some stuff

>that clip
Only the dead know peace