Gogo bomango

Andy is a shit liar, take away his brown girl privileges

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KT1LmsEzbUc
patreon.com/VanHeist
dropbox.com/s/qpmihwh5v1w7gst/Bomango DA.rar?dl=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Oh shit the comic finally relaunched? I've been out of it for a while.

Gaz is perceptive.

When will this be on its own website so I don't have to navigate through DeviantArt?

They're working on it.
The guy they had before was dragging his feet, so they fired him and got a new guy.

So how old is he now?

Prolly highschool so 13-16 prolly.

16-17 i think. he was 14-15 in old comic

You can take away Andy's brown girl privileges, but you can't take away Gogo's Andy privileges.

Boy she sure is fucking ugly.

>string us along for years with a "will they/won't they" possible /ss/ romance

>finally nut up and do it

>RELAUNCH FUCKERS

damn you Van, damn you

So what was the actual end result? They became official, but how far did they go? Hand holding? Make out? Snu snu?

>possible /ss/ romance
The best kind of romance.

Making out in the rain.
They might have done it, I forget, but I don't recall Andy's pelvis being crushed.

It's sad that no real actual women have a fetish for little boys. I mean, it's good that IRL boys aren't being taken advantage of, but sad that I will always be aware of how much of a fantasy my fetish is.

They still had their clothes on after making out to the point of passing out.

Pedophiles do exist user. Even female ones.

in my experience, all women under 40 are exclusively into little boys or men that look like them
where the fuck are the young ladies that are into the manly mans? where's the dad complex? where's the girls who want to be belle and land a beast? cmon.

>That look of sadness.
Oh god... When we get up to this point in the comic there is going to some more bullshit at this point isn't there?

Didi knows that an adult woman in a relationship with a teenager is gonna start some shit.

>in my experience, all women under 40 are exclusively into little boys or men that look like them
What planet do you live on exactly?

He doesn't have them yet though.

Like Pennywise said, "You'll die, if you try..."

I just heard about this and it looks cool but how the fuck do I read it? It seems to be all over the place on the guys DeviantArt and I don't know where to start looking? Is there a torrent or download or something? Something put in order and cohesive enough that I can understand what's going on?

bump

You know what? Give me a sec. I'll try and help you out.

Okay, so I'm currently uploading a zip file, that includes everything from the Deviant Art era of Bomango labeled and dated (minus the new reboot stuff and the christmas comic), so you can just read through it using an image viewer instead of looking at each page individually on DA.

I had been labeling and compiling it so I could look to organizing a pdf release at some point. I even have a print out of all the pages.That's been sidelined for the time being as Van and I focus on the comic and life stuff.

Unfortunately, its taking a bit of time to upload. But sit tight and I'll post it here when its ready.

Cool.
Is there an ETA on the site yet?

Not quite. We've hired someone to do it though.

I'd do unspeakable things to her eyebrows

Cool! Thanks bro. Also nice quads.

Yeah... I suppose that's why the last page is called 'Enjoy the silence'. Because after this, everything is going tits up. Plus you got Gogo's boyfriend who may be a yandere for Gogo or try to corrupt Andy

I hope they go for it though. This is fiction, there are no victims except the readers if they get blueballed.

Oh, nice, didn't even notice. Anyway, its going to be another hour for it to finish uploading, unfortunately. I'm just watching the 2016's strongest man competition on youtube.

Bomango AMA? I'm not Van, but I can do my best to answer questions. I won't give out spoilers, but I can give insight into our thinking.

Is it still on DA?

Yes. Everything is still on DA, including all the newest stuff, at least until the website goes up.

How is Cora May talking that she gets her own font?

Hey, post more big brown /ss/, you know?

How big is Andy's dick both currently and in the old comic

Yeah why not. So, what's the idea? Is there a plan here or is Van going to be making it up as he goes along?

She's got a distinctive cadence. Check this video out, by Jordan Haro (friend of the comic). Izzy does a great job.

youtube.com/watch?v=KT1LmsEzbUc

Okay. (Go support our Patreon)
patreon.com/VanHeist

Andy's dick is magical. In both, it is literally the exact size that would make you, the reader, happiest. You're welcome.

There's a plan. The short version is 'take 11 years of workshoping characters and represent the best of it in a coherent manner, and contextualize everything within the framework of the more supernatural elements that have been suggested, while being vigilant to not allow the focus on characters that drew in the audience initially to be swallowed by metaplot'.

Andy's dick is the real magical kaijuu of the comic.

>gogo has been void nearly all proper grooming habits
>she trims her bush in enough for that bikini

Is that the projected Gogo size for this comic? She doesn't look as huge as the end of the last one, and appears to be much more tone muscle wise.

Ah thanks. Great.

Second question is kinda linked to the first, but when are we going to so Gogo's ex. The whole relationship he could have to the rest of the cast could be... interesting. Especially given some of Van's comments and artwork involving him.

(This is just one of the warm up sketches that Van does as part of the Patreon incentives. Every month, the top four characters get sketches made of them. Additionally, every month, the people who are at the 50 dollar tier may pic a character and a pose. This sketch will be physical and mailed to them. This particular sketch was based on a Real 23 picture)

And as an additional note, no, her projected size is at least at the moment, the same as her ending size in the DA continuity. Or about 6'9".

I don't mind bush. Someone should fix the oversight you stated.

His name is Caspian (Cas). It will be a while. He's a charismatic but not especially pleasant guy. Lots of opportunity for conflict.

Also did you know that one time Plague of Gripes drew Gogojira?

Here you go fair user, enjoy!

dropbox.com/s/qpmihwh5v1w7gst/Bomango DA.rar?dl=0

cool

Haven't kept up with this in a while, who is the giga nigga in the Hawaiian shirt?

That's Titus. He's planned to show up down the line, but he's snuck into art here and there just because he's such a fun character.

His deal is that he's like Gogo and Didi. He's a famous athlete and speaks in ALL CAPS.

OUTSTANDING

>tfw the purple-haired girl is hot, but a bitch

Thanks!

Female pedos are usually teachers that fuck theyr students.

oh it`s the girl who broke that nerd guys heart

Old enough to fuck, hopefully

bump

Now post big brown tiddies!

How was he before? I thought he got aged up in this.

Does age really matter when Andy is more mature than gogo and all fields besides romance and that is largely because of his lack of experience?

Roughly the same by the end? Attribute visual differences to artstyle evolution.

>where's the girls who want to be belle and land a beast? cmon.

What ever happened to "bird never make nest in bare tree"?

>It's not on the clock
BRING ON THE SNU SNU

Oh yeah? I did that once before with the numbering you still see sometimes in the file names like in Though in my labeling that's 133 28 instead of 137 11, but it started the trend.

>She's got a distinctive cadence. Check this video out, by Jordan Haro (friend of the comic). Izzy does a great job.

I feel like I shouldn't waifu Cora May but I do.

Dunno if she's a bitch, but she's definitely a schemer. That series with Hector didn't really rotary her as outwardly malevolent, at least

>"""mature"""
Andy is insecure as fuck compared to Gogo. That insecurity is rooted in his immaturity. Just because he is sensible doesn't make him an adult.

Considering its pedophilia that's a good thing

That's what I'm saying. My mind and soul say no, but my dick says yes yes.

Is this even /ss/? How is the age difference?

Well, he is more of a teen so i don't think it's even considered /ss/ in the strict sense. But why must you be so focused on age?

Who's the terrorist grill?

>terrorist
Look closer, that's her hair, not a head wrap.
She's clearly former military some sort, and now that I look at her eyes, they're the same as Gogo's.

Man, she has some thick eyebrows.

That's Saf. Well spotted on her eyes. And I assure you she is very much current military.

Gotta go to work.
Hope the thread doesn't die by the time I get back.

And looks more fuckable than Gogo.

Is that the same girl that kinda looked like Didi but with reddish hair

Yes. Her hair used to be more anime.

Will Didi's introduction be slightly different?

Yes. There will be more lead up to it and a bit more context. It was originally just a gag, but the character was popular and Van enjoyed writing for her so she stuck around.

But will it have FRUIT LOOPS

If that's a reference, it flew over my head.
Also, now that I'm back home, here's an older pic of Saf.

Ah shit. I'll pass it along.

Here's a modern Safara.

Perfection.

>take away his brown girl privileges
Technically, he doesn't even have those yet any way.

No matter how swole and how strong Andy gets, all of his workout sessions will be like this. Strongest 100%-human alive? Congratulations, Andy, you get to work with Gogo-level weights now. They're still working on coming up with a name for numbers with that many zeroes.

Like this?

Those would be for one-handed curls, I'd say.

I wonder if Van's parents know about his new job.

>Just because he is sensible doesn't make him an adult.
Makes him a lot closer than a lot of actual "adults."

Why would it matter?

He can't keep telling him he works as a bartender forever.

Does he draw full time, or does he actually have some sort of job, perhaps bartending, and draw on the side?