Is john boyega actually a good actor or hes just getting roles in the name of diversity...

Is john boyega actually a good actor or hes just getting roles in the name of diversity? Never seen any of his movies because he looks he smells

>because he looks he smells

lol slow down fat ass with tubby fingers; in such a rush to make this shit thread that you couldn't type a single line correctly.

Fuck your thread

Are you actually defending John Boyega? Jesus Christ.

He's a british nigger, meaning that he has the basic ability to ape the behavior and speech patterns of a white man, which makes him palatable to american audiences
see: Idris Elba

Hey John

He got cast in Star Wars because he was in some indie ayy lmao Brit flick and it's all got out of control from there

and this ayy lmao flick is great and he was great in it, and he is a good actor.

Lop imagine being this upset nobody likes your race.

ATTACK THE BLOCK WAS DECENT

BUT MOSTLY FOR ITS BRITISHISMS AND PREMISE WHICH FALLS TO JOE CORNISH AND THE EDGAR WRIGHT SIMON PEGG NICK FROST GROUP

HE'S NOT A PARTICULARLY GOOD ACTOR AND HAS BECOME VERY LOUD ABOUT RACE TO THE POINT OF ANNOYANCE

BIG
WOMANLY
HIPS
SEXY
FAT
DISTRIBUTION

5/10. Kinda useless to have him since Hollywood has idris elbow

Why not?

Is he the "mans not hot" rapper?

Seems like that shit would get tiring after a few decades they should just give it up, social engineering only works on them anyway.

he's a mediocre actor, he has no charisma and he looks like a fucking ape

so yes, he's just getting roles in the name of diversity

I really hope you aren't talking about attack the block. Because that movie was shit AND boyega barely had any lines.

You have to go back.

>acting is just dialogue
What do you mean he had barely any lines in it? He was the main character.

If John was white, he wouldn't have a job.

When Sup Forums becomes performance art.

I was blown away at how fucking terrible that movie was relative to the hype and love people have for it.

I don't think I've seen another movie where a group of hooligans were as lacking in charm as the ones in this movie.

In many ways Chappie was the same thing. Retards encounter aliens; retards interact with AI - guess what, they continue behaving like complete retards entirely not appreciating the scope of the situation and continue behaving like sub-human scum.

Nothing special and nothing terrible people say he ruined new Star Wars but I thought he was serviceable in the role.

The chick was. He was the redeemable anti-hero. Overrated meme flick that I’ll never forgive Harry Knowles for convincing me to watch.

WHY ARE YOU TYPING IN ALL CAPS YOU FLAMING FUCKING FAGGOT

Speaking of loud, why are you yelling?

Neogaf finally took over

watch Attack the Block you stupid Sup Forumscuck

What role? The part was just as bad as the audience stand in mage from Warcraft the Movie.

He's a VERY good actor.

WE