D-Do I... do I h-haf to?

>Do I have to?

Remember that women always ask that question to absolve themselves of any personal responsibility for their decisions.

He didn't hold a gun to head and say do it or I'm going to kill you.

petah would have evicted their asses if she didn't give him her mouse pussy

This is from the Walt Disney cut-away

Yes you do Mr Weinstein demands it

You wanna be a star, don't you?

Oh, thanks for clarifying we wouldn't want to get our stripping female mouse family guy cutaway gag scenarios confused.

Wasn't Seth's mom part of the film industry? I wonder if he got redpilled on the jew rapes after it from her...

sheeeit

Based McFarlane

This

Why is this post so funny?

heh heh....yeah...yeah

hes probably a rape spawn himself

>Guaranteeing fame and fortune just for a bit of touching
Women are bad at business

Yes

are they going full steam this season? bringing back all those old characters

>the Pheasant on the Glass scene

The biggest kike of them all (the Ur-Kike, the Alpha Beaky) Walt, wasn't a semite.

>that filename

wait, really?

Which one is that from?

>Walt, wasn't a semite.
But, he was a pedo.

there seems to be constant whistleblowing on family guy, from hinting at the problem of sociopathic film industry lunatics like i believe him to be doing with roger who i swear is based on somebody Seth heard about. to just openly mocking or suggesting that certain people in Hollywood are murderers or rapists, i think he's privy to a good deal of information about these people. With the circles he runs in i would imagine its pretty common to see pedo and rapey shit.

Nothing wrong with little brown girls. Civilization has been built in the desire to colonize little brown girls. it's even a even in Expeditions: Conquistador.

THIS

at least walt didn't want to fuck mowgli

did.. did woody get weinsteined?

what about Dan "gunshot cumshot" Schneider?

he knew that bruce jenner was closeted trans and stewie refereed to him as "a beautiful women on the inside"

Unfunny faggot. If I punch you through my screen you'd be crying like a little girl.