Aw shit

Aw shit

Other urls found in this thread:

cbr.com/deadpool-vs-punisher-marvel-april-2017/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Oh no! That Spider-Family is being attacked by those terrible mutant terrorists!

so xavier and his orange flying chair are in the ryv verse?

from the thumbnail i thought the kid was spider-ham

Oh fuck is this an actual cover or a variant?

Actual cover for April's issue. Here's the solicit:
AMAZING SPIDER-MAN: RENEW YOUR VOWS #6
GERRY CONWAY (w) • RYAN STEGMAN (a/C)
RESURRXION VARIANT COVER BY ED McGUINNESS
• And now…the X-Men!
• Annie just received an invitation to attend Xavier’s School for Gifted Youngsters.
• Guest-Starring Wolverine, Cyclops, Jean Grey, and Professor X!
32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

>Spider-Man
>Wolverine
>Jean Grey
>Cyclops
>Professor Xavier
>????
who the fuck are those kids?
I remember the time when having only two Spider-people was more than enough.

Does this mean the "leak" was right? They said Spider-Man RYV and X-Men '92 would fuse universes.

Top right is Mary-Jane. Middle is Peter and MJ's daughter, Annie May.

>orange
it's gold

Might as well post the other solicits

PETER DAVID (W) • MARK BAGLEY (A/C)
VARIANT COVER BY GREG LAND
VARIANT COVER BY TOM LYLE
VARIANT COVER BY J. SCOTT CAMPBELL
ACTION FIGURE VARIANT COVER BY JOHN TYLER CHRISTOPHER
One of the most controversial characters in comics has returned — and the controversy has only BEGUN! In the aftermath of THE CLONE CONSPIRACY, Ben has a new take on life…and he’s not the same Scarlet Spider he was before. Come witness what will be the most talked about comic of the year!
32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

Forgot to mention, that was obviously Ben Reilly: the Scarlet Spider #1

IRON FIST #2
ED BRISSON (W) • MIKE PERKINS (A)
Cover by JEFF DEKAL
Variant cover by TIM BRADSTREET
“THE GAUNTLET” BEGINS!
• A mysterious island.
• Seven deadly kung fu masters.
• Danny’s in for the fights of his life!
32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

This is absurdly dumb.

Everyone knows it is Spidercide.

CHAMPIONS #7
MARK WAID (W) • HUMBERTO RAMOS (A/C)
RESURRXION VARIANT COVER BY MARCO CHECCHETTO
• THROWDOWN WITH THE FREELANCERS!
32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

Where's Sam?

MIGHTY THOR #18
JASON AARON (W) • RUSSELL DAUTERMAN (A/C)
RESURRXION VARIANT COVER BY RYAN STEGMAN
THE “ASGARD/SHI’AR WAR” GOES FULL-ON PHOENIX!
• As the gods of the Shi’ar call down their ultimate judgment on the Asgardians, Thor finds desperately needed aid in the form of Odinson! But are even two thunder gods enough to take on the Phoenix Force?
• And where the Phoenix goes, lately so does the X-Men’s favorite troublemaker, Quentin Quire! Has the rebel-without-a-cause finally found one, or will he just let the world(s) burn?
32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

Where?

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #26
DAN SLOTT (w) • STUART IMMONEN (a)
COVER BY ALEX ROSS
RESURRXION VARIANT COVER BY KRIS ANKA
“THE OSBORN IDENTITY” CONTINUES!
• Silver Sable comes back into Spider-Man’s life — but isn’t she DEAD?!
• Norman Osborn has worked his way into a position of power in Symkaria, and any incursion by Spider-Man will be seen as an act of war.
• Will Spider-Man risk international infamy to take down his most dangerous foe?
32 PGS./Rated T …$3.99

>People liked Spider-Gwen's hoodie.
>Hoodies for everyone!

>hate Whor
>love Quentin
Conflicted boner

Looks like even Jane is getting tired of her book.

WEAPON X #1
GREG PAK (W) • GREG LAND (A/C)
VARIANT COVER A BY TBA
VARIANT COVER B BY TBA
VARIANT COVER C BY TBA
HIP-HOP VARIANT COVER BY TBA
CORNER BOX VARIANT COVER BY LEONARD KIRK
Decades ago, the Weapon X program produced the deadliest mutant killers on the planet. Now, with more research, more funding and more Adamantium at its disposal, the Weapon X program is creating new killers for old targets: Old Man Logan. Sabretooth. Lady Deathstrike. Weapon X isn’t just experimenting on mutants anymore…it’s eradicating them. All of them
Plus: Deadlier and more shadowy than ever, you won’t believe who’s taken the job as Director of Weapon X! Reuniting X-Men: Phoenix — Endsong creative team GREG PAK (World War Hulk) and GREG LAND (Uncanny X-Men)!
32 PGS./Rated T …$3.99

Why doesn't Pete just fuck all of his bitches on giant spiderwebs iin the middle of the city?

Last one I think.

WEAPON X #2
GREG PAK (W) • GREG LAND (A/C)
VARIANT COVER BY TBA
With Weapon X’s killer cyborgs now able to hide in plain sight, Old Man Logan and Sabretooth have formed an uneasy alliance to find the revived Weapon X program and stomp it out before it gets any stronger.
32 PGS./Rated T …$3.99

>Jane with the Sad Pepe face.

GODDAMMIT LAND

Guess which ones are male!

Man, it would be amusing if they made an anime starring annie may

Lady Deathstrike is a mutant?
I thought she was a cyborg.

>His button says Swag neato

heh

Stop trying to make Quentin happen, Marvel. He's not going to happen!

So they're still giving Greg Land work.

>Where's Sam?

He left to appear in a better comic.

>• Silver Sable comes back into Spider-Man’s life — but isn’t she DEAD?!

Julie was right?

Nah, he's just off screen, banging Viv from behind

BEST TIMELINE
Also dat Spider-MJ with long hair, unfff.

That would explain her expression.

Death is a temporary state.

no it's gold

This question is silly considering that we are right in the middle of clone conspiracy

this Xmen should have never left

He sells. And honestly, he far from the worst

Remember the 90's?

>shit
Best universe confirmed.

hell yeah

It's too early to tell. It depends on the scale of Hydra war/secret empire.

I honestly didn't think that I could hate Jason Aaron any more. He ruined the lore of Thor, effectively undid the Agent of Asgard run, wrecked the world of magic and wrote Wolverine and the X-Men. But I thought that there was a silver lining. I thought that after his awful shitty run of WATXM, we would never see him any where near Quire again. But this... Jesus Christ. My rage and hatred towards this hack has increased.

Tyke's...holy crap is blasting that She-Hulk woman in the crotch?!

Damn TYke, you sure have a weird way to show your interest!.

I'd let him blast me in the crotch if you know what I'm saying.

Really? I never hear of anyone chomping at the bit for the next comic drawn by Greg Land.

Would Waid's .1 Avengers book dealing with the Kooky Quartet count as that miscellaneous book to tie in to RYV' s continuity? I haven't read it myself, just know it has that Avenger X storyline going on.

It's too bad the book is cancelled.

He has a solid fanbase of people that consider his art "realistic." This is a fanbase mostly consisting of x-fags, hence why you always see Land on x-books.

That Wanda

>Avengers 92
Eeehh just give me Busiek era Avengers, what would that be? Avengers 98?

He's a teenage boy, he's going to look at boobies, ass, and vajajay and the occasional dick

His blast goes where he looks so it makes sense he would cunt punch beam her.

It's not. Sales might not be the best for issue 2, but it's still early. And a lot of marvel books aren't selling well. Hellcat isn't cancelled at that's sitting at like 13,000 right now.

Yeah, but Marvel actuallyiked Kate Leth and her book. Marvel hates MJ and Married Peter. And the book sells terribly.

It's cancelled.

I think this is just main universe Avengers but set in the Kooky Quartet era, rumor is that Avenger X will play a role in the main Avengers title.

That said the Quartet is one of my favorite Avengers teams so I don't mind reading more stories about them so those four being active Avengers in the RYV universe and not being constrained by the main continuity bullshit is a plus for me.

>Yeah, but Marvel actuallyiked Kate Leth

Sup Forums swore the same thing about Angela and Mockingbird, it's only a matter of time.

She's not Bendis.

I would rather have MJ and Peter be together in the main universe than the universe and I would rather have Logan and Lean Grey just not be a couple. I would have Wolverine be with Storm or that lady from Japan than for him to be Jean. They are bad together.

Watch out Spidey, Aunt May's got a gun!

Whoa! Is the reign of Twink Fist over? When did Danny get so swole?!

that's a sexy Danny
who's Brisson

So Conway is going full nostalgia until it's officially over?
I'm in

Viv is lesbian

I agree Logan/Jean is such a shit ship I dunno why people are hung up on it.

What, just because she didn't like kissing Cho?

Just because the Hulk tries to eat her face and she says maybe she should try the other gender is no reason to think she's sworn off all guys.

Besides, Sam and Viv are cute together

But she's not a mutant

Viv's sexuality isn't a solid thing

fuck you

Wow, it looks even worse in here.
Like he's supposed to be menacing in there but his costume is as femenine as Spider-Gwen's and he doesn't even lift

>Hydra War
Check
>Renew Your X-Men
Check
>Gwen Stacy
Not yet
>Punisher vs. Deadpool
Check

>It's from 3 months ago
Well fuck

This is also starting to check out with Uncanny Avengers

>He has a solid fanbase of people that consider his art "realistic."

Is that the new name for tracing?

>Ben Reilly has a hood
>It must be copied off Spider-Gwen

Really user?

If enough writer push him he might become as popular as Sunspot in the comic, this is the first step, appear in a no x-men comic.

>but isn’t she DEAD?!
Oh my gosh. A character is back from the dead. This has never happened in comics. Not even in Spider-Man's comics. Especially not recently. I am so shocked.

>Does this mean the "leak" was right?
No.

Not many people cared about the '92 Avengers in comparison to Spider-Man and X-Men back then. There's no real reason to make a nostalgia book for that despite MCU boosting Avengers.

Secondly, how do you incorporate X-Men '92 with Renew Your Vows? X-Men '92 ended with everyone on Earth becoming a mutant to take that down that one huge threat, and had Xavier die (while he's there on the cover of RYV). As far as I can tell they're just using the designs which isn't enough to claim they've set X-Men 92 and RYV on the same Earth.

If they actually do make an Avengers '92 then I'll know Marvel scraped past the bottom of the barrel.

How the fuck is that enough to make you think it was legit? "Hydra War" was something people were already guessing was gonna happen ever since Cap was revealed as Hydra agent last year. And Punisher vs Deadpool was predictable because Marvel is overdoing it with Deadpool spinoffs to the point retailers are complaining about declining sales.

And the Punisher vs Deadpool mini doesn't sound a think like what the "insider" described (there's no mention of Punisher assembling a crew of vigilantes and mercs to go after Deadpool and his Mercs).

cbr.com/deadpool-vs-punisher-marvel-april-2017/

Honestly are you both this shallow or are you actually that same "insider" who made that post trying to pimp his """leaks"""?

Plus Deadool crossover with a lot of people. They even did a Deadpool vs Gambit (maybe they thought the Gambit movie was still happening?) I'm suprised a Dr Strange/Deadpool crossover isn't in the works.

It's a scholarship program.

Rhino is also still alive and they were with each other when they "died", are we suppose to be surprised by this?

I blame Singer. After X2, it seemed like writer's took Jean's "yeah Logan is kinda attractive but I love Scott" attitude and turned it into "I made a horrible mistake marrying the guy I've been in love with since 16, I need that short hairy Canadian's dick"

Let's play a game anons. Found Domino.

Daddy issues. Her dad created the adamantium bonding process.

>X-Men
>it's the Lee costumes
I am pretty well and truly hyped.

See here is the thing though. Sunspot is an inherently likable and different character from Quire. Roberto has a logic to him. Even though he was an asshole at first, you could understand why that was the case and Robert grew as a character over the run.

Quire on the other hand, was designed to be a piece of shit. I mean for Christ sake's, the kid was an analogy for a school shooter. Morrison made a point that underneath all of Quire's 'social commentary' bullshit was a pathetic brat who just wanted attention.

When Aaron got a hold of him... Oh boy. Quire changed from being a somewhat interesting X-Villain into one of the worst X-Kids. See, that thing I said about seeing Sunspot's logic? It didn't apply to Quire. See, Quire just went out of his way to be a huge fucking dick to everyone, acting as if he was a great philosopher who knew more about the world than the X-Men did.

Now, this wouldn't have been so bad... if he had been written as an antagonist or an unsympathetic character. Instead, Aaron tried to turn this little edgelord as a totally, cool and awesome hip kid who provided social commentary and was the 'best X-Kid' ever.

Quire became their go-to telepath, psychic whiz, the kid who held the Phoenix, Wolverine's prodigy, the White King. All over the course of 54 issues in a book titled 'Wolverine and the X-men' and never developing or gaining any semblance of logic. He was and is the Poochie of the X-Men without the irony.

Combine that with a total lack of interest from fans and the fact he and his clique were getting developed over actual interesting characters... Yeah, not a lot of X-Fans like him, but he is still getting shoved in our faces.

So, trying to make him Sunspot doesn't work. Because Sunspot was a character. One who people liked, face struggles and developed over the course of years. Quire is not a character. He was and is a cardboard cutout who should just go already.