Why the fuck would people pick these seats? Is there something they know and others don't?

Why the fuck would people pick these seats? Is there something they know and others don't?

Those are the designated shooter seats.

>4 Sup Forums posters seeing the movie

Retards or children or wheelchairpeople.

Secluded spot for vaping

What is the best seating area?

I would say somewhere between the back and the middle (nearer the middle).

Worst place is the front seats.

Teenagers or handicap

> Go to seat.

> Think you have area to yourself.
> People come in and sit next to you.
> Social Anxiety erupts.

The first row of the divided back line, so you can put your feet on the bars.

this but actually because it's the perfect distance from the screen, though i would accept the final row in the first division of seats

if they see the movie its when its about to leave theaters and they're by themselves at a matinée

>First time seeing br2049
>Pick middle seats like everyone else
>On my right are fat roasties audibly slurping their large (TM)Coca-Cola Fresh Drinks and chewing on M&Ms
>Room is almost empty because it's br
>People on my left move to the "premium" seats
>Too much of a beta to do the same

I like seats nearer the front because the screen takes more of your fov.
IMAX doesn't count because it's 4 times as expensive.

Depends on the size of the screen but usually you'd want the centre seats in the middle rows.
You don't want too far away that the screen looks small and you don't get decently immersed, but you don't want to be too close that you have to crane your neck up and get uncomfortable after an hour

this obviously
but where's the falcon aviary? and the showers?

this board somehow took Ryan from women and homos and made him into a chad-cel super hero, in the same way that Keanu has the infinite respect of the general public Goose has infinite respect from the low status male demo. fascinating how this type of fame spreads

Probably /k/ people who want to see everyone in the theater and daydream about stopping as shooter.

Wheel chair spaces are usually in good spots. Imagine the backlash if they where stuck in a shitty corner.

>0/1 selected

hhhahaha

hes at the top of his game right now
kino after kino and he looks p good

that ana webm made him /ourguy/ forever. not even memeing

N-no bullying ok?

>he doesn't know about kino seats

>choosing your seats beforehand
What kind of futuristic kinoplex do you have?

Best spot to get a handjob desu

I'm going to need you to go ahead and delete this.

>no singles policy meme

honestly just go to book online at your local kinoplex and see how many single seats are taken

This made me remember that guy from Sup Forumswho made a script that would hold every single seat continuously so he could watch the movie alone

A cheap one

>not sitting right at the front crosslegged on the floor

really activates them neuronal axons

Thats some weird pricing

>Enter movie theater
>Look for seats under AC
>cute girl with me gets chilly from the wind
>Hugs me and make out

Now with the seat selection that's up to luck tho :c

that's some bullshit right there

Why does it cost more online? That seems highly counter intuitive

Chad here, those are the blowjob seats if you are with a girl or the Vodka sits with friends

>gets chilly
>makes out

retarded

I use a nice rubberband and v-shaped spit pellets and slingshot them at the back of peoples heads from my overwatch position

>no singles policy

Depends on the size of the screen and the overall dimensions of the hall.
The best seats are where your eyes are level with the center of the screen.

the last row is for sexual activities, roasties dont care about movies

I don't get cinema seating. Like 90% of the seats give you a shitty movie experience. You either sit so close that you can't see the whole screen or you sit so far that it's not immersive or you sit so far to the side that you see a distorted image. Why do these seats exist and who actually pays money for them? You can still see and hear the movie but going to the cinema should be an experience.

How do you stop the floor monster from begging you popcorn?

So what, you want a round screen with everyone circling around it?

I always thought the 4th row was a good spot but honestly I've come to love the back ro. When there's not many seats it isn't much of a difference. I feel like its easier to relax and I can see the whole screen.

I'm in Burger and they do that where I live. They probably assume people will just pay for the convenience, but generally I'll just go by the day before and buy it at the theatre if there are concerns about seat availability.

Blowjob zone, or grabbing zone, or kissing zone if the movie is boring or one feels like it.

And how would you fix it?

first to get out after movie finished, quickest seat to return to if you need to go for a piss, never stress others out by having to get up and go mid film

what's stopping you from doing that with your legs under the seat in front of you?

Why in the bloody hell do they bother to segment different customer types if all the tickets cost the same price?

>$2 for the Last Jedi
Does the theater have no seats?

Reserved by a couple that are about to get kinky you fucking autist

>go for a piss
>during the movie

Nigga you what?

But what if the couple besides them can see it?

>It's an "user waits for someone to buy a single seat so he doesn't feel self conscious" episode.

the teenage girls that will giggle the whole movie, kick your seat and throw popcorn at you

What do you mean? It's a dark room, no one will notice, except for 2-3 people

those them dick sucking seats senpai

Probably best seats for inevitable massacre id-film-OP watch out!

(why no one has picked up on those 4 seats in rows G and H is bewildering - THATS more weird!)

They reserved 4 seats.

Go back yo /r9k/ you dumbass. But yes, those are the blowjob sits.

Nobody will be behind them talking. Nobody will likely be in front of them. They will likely be the ones who talk in the movie, and use their cell phones, so they sit in the back to not get in trouble.

>Buy a simple ticket
>Sit in the VIP seat
Devilish

There are always seats in every cinema that are blocked and unavailable for booking

Usually a row of 4/2

I'm fully convinced I'm the only fucker in the world who tells people to stop talking or put there phones away.
First did it seeing Looper. I'd say I've done it in about 1/3rd of the films I've seen at a cinema since.

How long until everyone has to leave their phones outside the screen?

You're going to meet them, so ask them.

Are you American? Sad!

>He doesn't book the backseats for the cinema orgy
LMAO @ ur lyf m8

English. Fuckyou????

I live in England too and I have never ever had anyone use their phone or speak in the cinema. Not even in bottom of the barrel cinemas in shithole areas of London. You must live somewhere like Middlesbrough

Are you me?

>and I have never ever had anyone use their phone or speak in the cinema.
lol that's because they'd be arrested in your shithole of a "country"

I'd like a screencap of that, if possible.

I've never been shot in England. Not even in the shithole areas of London. People just must not get shot in England.

Hey, I voted to remain.

I don't think that exists, it was just a regular thread, search it on the the archives, op was watching IT

this nigger knows whats up

those are the people that record the movie with a camera.
out of view of the reel man (not that he'd stop you, but better safe than not.) and you're furthest away from the door.

There's something you don't know op. That's the Kissy Kissy spot for teenagers.

>empty theaters
>people move to the premium seats
>cinema worker goes up to them and tells them they can't sit there
>they get up and leave

I shit you not I saw this happen once.

Doubt that I'll ever find it like that. Regardless, it sounds hilarious.