Is there a relation between height and kino?

Is there a relation between height and kino?

Martin Scorsese - 5'3
Roman Polanski - 5'4
Peter Jackson - 5'5
Woody Allen - 5'5
Spike Lee - 5'5
Edgar Wright 5'6
George Lucas - 5'6
Stan Kubrick - 5'6
Barry Jenkins - 5'6
Alfred Hitcock - 5'7
Jordan Peele - 5'7
Steven Spielberg - 5'7
Sergio Leone - 5'7
Ridley Scott - 5'8

Other urls found in this thread:

feministryangosling.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Werner Herzog - 6'1''
James Cameron - 62''

No.

you're proving his point

It's just that people with inferiorty complex desire positions of power most of the time.
Short men most of the time have inferiority complex because of their height, thus they desire to have power over other people to compensate.

Herzog is a hack.

But Cameron has kino in him. Just not with Avatar.

none of their shit are kinos, good movies but not kino

Herzog is great. Cameron is a slightly better version of Steven Spielberg.

Herzog coined the term kino you fuck

No.

Normal short people doesnt have hiden talent, those guys were talented regardless of their height.

No. Manlets don't turn out to be talented out of pure wishthinking.

autist

>Kurosawa 6'
>Wong Kar Wai 6'1
What did their Asian genes mean by this?

manlets understand human suffering more than most

quentin tarantino - 6'1

/thread

>Kurosawa actually 5ft 11.5
Nice try manlet

Well he has never made kino, or even a great film. A couple of nice flicks, yes.

hack extraordinaire

in usa most pre-1960s (before jews took over) directors & leading male actors were average-to-tall. the late 60s and 70s ushered in a lot of unamerican directors and actors such as your italians, your blacks, your chineses and so on.

When will hollywood stop discriminating against manlets?

>pre-1960s (before jews took over)
wrong

Yes the can’t get into anything important like sports so they do gay shit. Prob need to feel like they have some control in their life

Tall chads become good at sports and express themselves that way, abandoning almost all creativity.
Manlets need to be funny, creative or social to feel good.

David Lean - 6'1

Disproved

But spike Lee and woody Allen are trash

Eastwood is 6 something

6'4, probably lost some height now though

>woody allen
I think you mean Allan Konigsberg

>62 feet tall
Yeah, nice lie kid.

actually he's saying he's 62 inches tall

nigger what
Kino has been the german and russian term for cinema for over a century

Which is also a lie. That would make him action toy sized.

That's inches pal

>tfw no Michael Bay action figure

This thread has proved OP right but I imagine a lot of manlets go into directing to fuck actresses on the casting couch

Creativity is %90 drive, kid

6'2"

I never had any drive and I'm more creative than 90% of you mentally ill autists.

Cool story bro, very creative

I can't even drive, beat that

Told you.
I can but I'm not doing it.

t. smart but lazy

Ahh, rosebud peas.. full of warm goodness and grean peaness.

hes a big guy

manlets need to be successful to get prime trim
sex is the driving force of everything

this. they have so much more to prove than normal men

*blocks your manlet*

btw notice how most manlet directors make movies about weakness and self loathing while the chad directors make movies about strength and manliness?

(you)

manlets are smarter than lanklets.

this is a fact.

feministryangosling.tumblr.com/

Are they right?

>pedophile rapist jews and talentless hacks are the shortest
Yes

>kino

The absolute state of this board...

>t. male feminist

How fucking stupid are you?

>no kurosawa

>jordan peele
Lol'd

Remember when old hollywood didn't hire manlets

No, not really.

Frank Sinatra - 5'7"
James Cagney - 5'6"
Mickey Rooney - 5'1"
Buster Keaton - 5'5"
Alan Lad - 5'6"
Billy Barty - 3'9"

he's just keeping the kikes happy at the height of his career, nothing wrong with that

So i finally managed to get on this date right? a pretty good looking single white girl, which is rare these days, right? I mean i live in the city, there's black guys EEEEVERYWHERE! Young ones, buff ones, thug ones, with all this primo BBC at her
disposal, would she pick a white shlub like me? Weird huh? So anyways i mentioned this to her when we were just having a drink at the bar and this is when she dropped the bomb. She says, "I don't really like black guys." ...I was stunned! I told her, "It's OK, you don't have to lie to me, it's the 21st century, yadda yadda yadda!" But she just shook her head and tried to change the subject! So i got a little angry, i got a little pissed off. By my count when we walked in i had already made a head count of 6 niggers at the bar, right? so i splash my fucking drink right in her face and i get up and say, "Babe, you don't know what you're missin" ON MY KNEES, RIGHT THEN AND THERE, I SIGNAL A 6 OF THEM BIG NIGGER BUCKS OVER AND START DOING WHAT IT IS THAT WE DO, RIGHT? I GOT A HALF DOZEN OF PRIME, GRADE A BBC A RUBBIN AND A SLAPPIN ME IN THE FACE! I'M MAKING FUCKIN EYE CONTACT WITH THIS BITCH AS I DO IT, RIGHT? AND I START SUCKIN, I START FUCKIN, AND SHES JUST SITTING THERE WATCHING ME! Needless to say, she joined in and i ended up getting my fuckin stomach pumped at saint liberty hospital emergency room at 4 AM, just another great night in NYC!

Eh? You've never seen a brapper before? And you're HOW old?! J-Jeez! Ahahahah! W-Well, we'd better fix that, then! Just close your eyes for a sec, aaaaaaand...

HERE! *BRRAAPPPPPPPP*

AHAHAHAHA! You should have seen the look on your face! J-Jeez, user! Th-Th-They're just gusts of gas from my colon, ya know! Do they really excite you THAT much?! G-Get a look at this, then! *BBBRRRAPPPPP* ! I-I bet you want to taste them too, don't you, Mr. Perverted Virginboy user?! G-Go right ahead! Suck in this gas as much as you want! Take your time! Heck, take a lick too! I know you really want to~! Just be careful; my asshole are super dirty right now! C-Can't imagine whyyyy...~!

I-I-I-I-I-I bet you wanna see my poopies too! You pervert! W-W-Well, we're already this far! Might as well! I'm not wearing p-panties anyway!

S-S-S-So, what do you think? ...Well, I guess that ragin' 'rection in your pants answers THAT question! HAHAHAHAHA! Y-Y-You're such a pathetic pervert, user! I-I-I-I bet it's the first one you've seen you walked away from the toilet this morning! L-L-Look how wet it is, too! Jeezums fucking Crikes, it's so fucking wet! I-I've never seen it this wet before! Look what you're doing to me, you freaking pervert! Y-You sure know how to make a girl all hot and bothered! Oh, lordy! Christ-on-a-stick! You'd better take some responsibility for this! A-After all, when it's this wet, it's much easier to cram something up there! And I'm leaking like a freaking sieve here! You'd better p-p-p-plug it up RIGHT NOW!

Thats like 150cm you fucking idiot.

Steven Seagal - 6'4"
WRONG

Herzog is a Saturnist. Don't let all his child sacrifices go to waste

Pedophiles are the problem Stop posting this shit and start paying attention

>62 inch action toy

>Just not with Avatar.
0/10

>woody allen
can you be more jewish?

Leave tallkino to me.

>orson welles
>6'2"
>practically invented the low-angle shot
Was this madman secretly making fun of manlets?

Yeah, I would say that's a fair score for Avatar.

>Bergman - 5'8''
>Tarkovsky - 5'6"
>Ozu - 5'4''
>Griffith - 5'9''
>Dreyer - 5'5''
>Lubitsch - 5'5''
>Eisenstein - 5'5''
>Bresson - 5'10''
>Fassbinder - 5'7''
>Mizoguchi - 5'5''
>Antonioini - 5'10''
>Kiarostami - 5'9''
>Carax - 5'5''
>Malick - 5'5''
>Sirk - 5'8''

I think you're onto something OP.

>pure wishthinking.
manlet please

you intentionally ignored his point

it isnt wishthinking, its having to work harder because you are lesser in the eyes of everyone

>Jordan Peele - 5'7
I am genuinely surprised by that

>50 years from now

ya thats what great gramplet said too

really makes you think...

LANKLETS BTFO

>scorsese is shorter than polanski, woody allen and spike lee
Huh. I knew he was short, but I didn't think he was THAT short. Also I had no idea Kubrick was a manlet as well.

>tfw 5'3''

im buying a camera asap

>the greatest and most influential directors of all time are all Sub 6 feet
Really makes you think

Ok this is definitely quite strange.

It seems there are more reputable directors of below average height than above. Hmmm.

Hanging yourself off the tripod is a pretty kino way to go

yeah he seems like a bigger guy.

I'm 6'1 and can easily produce Kino

Andrei Tarkovsky wtf

>5'7 1/2

is the first Sup Forums theory that might be true?

also Lars Von Trier - 5'7

Jean-Luc Godard - 5'7

Trier and Godard are confirmed hacks.

Robert Altman was 6’0

/thread

yeah that's one guy vs a horde of hobbits.

Exactly, shit auteurs are tall