Friends keep bugging me to watch Breaking Bad

>Friends keep bugging me to watch Breaking Bad
>pitch it to me as a story about "a normal man slowly turning into evil villain"
>finally decide to watch it
>Walter kills a guy in the third fucking episode

So much for "slow" descent into darkness

ye mate cause otherwise he would get stabbed to death with a dinner plate

nitpicking, just watch the damn thing

its not like it was unwarranted you dumb cunt

>kill man in self defence
>evil

>friends poorly describe something
>make a thread to complain about it

go slap your dumb friends for lying to you.

Great show but also one of the most overrated shows of all time.

Dude he's 50 on the premiere. I know you're probably still underage, but by the time you're 50 you'll hopefully have a notch or two under your belt

Wait until Skyler starts having hysterics over nothing and a whole bunch of actors start exhibiting unmotivated behaviour to try and keep the train wreck of a plot moving.

They could have cut a whole season by removing all the bullshit that was just there to distract from the plot.

Name ONE time skylar starts having hysterics over "nothing"

such as?

Them being fine with showing meth use and murder, but censoring boobs in the first episode told me all I needed to know about that show

Never watched another episode

Walt had no choice but to kill Crazy8.
Walt literally does nothing wrong for most of the series.

Do you also blame the show for having commercial or being aired at time you don't like?

Are you referring to killing another human being as to having “a notch under your belt?”

I’m not sure what kind of third-worlder you are, but an exceptionally small number of people in Walter’s socioeconomic class will ever kill someone in their lives.

No, I watched it on-demand

OP is just brainwashed beta that thinks killing someone is automatically evil no matter what.

The show put in the meth and tits, the network took out the tits.

They hardly described it poorly - you are watching Walter become more sinister as it goes along, or rather you see how he truly is as it goes along.

He did it out of necessity. That doesn't make a person evil you mental midget.

t. Under 50 year old American

Murder is never necessary

Isn't the first scene with the trailer in the desert? They jump right into, I wouldn't call it slow.

i really like the first two seasons, after that it all turns in to cliffhanger-fest

In the first scene he is explaining how he did it for his family. He's doing something illegal but you're led to believe it's for a good cause.

That a screencap from the new Chucky movie?