Share the loan

Share the loan

LELKEKLEL NOW REPLACE AXE WITH TAX
AHAHAHAHA LMAO

What was Sauron's tax policy?

The best one. He will make Mordor great again.

If not gold, what did elves value?

Was Galadriel's poop worth a lot?

>I can't pay your taxes
>BUT I CAN PAY YOU

>using all caps
Found Reddit.

probably

I sure as hell wish Galadriel would shit on my face

>having a spastic meltdown over a meme

Yeah I'd let Galadriel shit on me any day

a gaffer was spotted in the vicinity

Trapped by student loans.

It began with the forging of the great banks: three were given to the Dutch, frugal, wisest and most prudent of all investors. Seven to the Swiss Lords; great miners and craftsmen of the commodity funds. And nine, nine banks were gifted to the race of Anglos, who above all else desire power. For within these banks was bound the liquidity and bookvalue to govern each economy. But they were all of them deceived, for another bank was made: in the land of Israel, in the offices of Temple Mount, the dark lord Rothschild founded, in secret, a central bank to control all others. And into this bank he poured his cruelty, his malice,and his will to dominate all life.

One Bank to Finance them All.

Lol

>I can't carry it for you
>but I can claim you as a dependent!

They shouldn't have married

>shouldn't
Should *

kek

>Seven to the Swiss Lords; great Bitcoin miners

ftfy

9/10 user

Top notch.

>Abandon your leveraged positions!
>Sell, sell for your lives!

Reminder Tolkien was super liberal

But there were some who resisted.

A last alliance of Men and Arabs marched
against the armies of Yahweh.
But the power of the bank could not be
undone.
It was in this moment..when all hope had
faded, that Hitler, son of the gas,
took up his father's hatred.

Rothschilds the enemy of the planet earth was defeated
The banks passed to Hitler
Who had this one change destroy Judaism forever
But the Rothschild banks have wills of their own
They betrayed Hitler to his death
And some things that should not have been forgotten were lost
History became legends, legends became myths
And for seventy years the banks passed out of all knowlige
Until when chance came it ensnared a new bearer
The ring came to the creature Hillary
Who took the banks to the depths of the goverment
And there they consumed her
The banks brought Hillary unatural amount of walth
For many years they poisoned her mind
And in the shadows of the US goverment it waited
Political corretnes creeped back to earth
Rumor grew of a jew in New York
Whispers of a (((nameless fear)))
And the banks of jew desieved their time had now come
It abonddoned Hillary
But something happened then that the Banks did not intend
They were picked up by the most autistic creature
a website, politically incorret of Sup Forums
For the time wiwll soon come when internet autist
Will shape the futere of all

Do you fear debt? Do you fear that financial abyss?

Worth more than Her toenail clippings but not as much as the pubic hairs She gave to Gimli.

I read a theory that the reason that Eru was so hands off with sauron is that Eru feared being corrupted by the ring and messing up the multiverse with it.

dude gmmr made me so insecure about my favorite fantasy series i'm going to spam taxes and pretend that invalidates his critique lmao

>SHARE THE HEALTH INSURANCE

What's this user's tax policy?

>not share the front-end load
waste

YAGA SPROW

there is only one being other than Sauron who is able to resist the ring if given enough time and that is Tom.

How does Gimli know what a central nervous system is?

kek

these threads are just simply grand

Why wouldn't he? Is t he basically dwarf royalty, he's probably well educated. Humans have been studying the nervous system since medieval times and have been aware of it since forever

This is all the fault of gondorians in the first place so they have no right to complain about the millions of displaced orc refugees that have fled the harsh Mordor conditions. Mordor used to be a proud, diverse nation ruled by men, orcs, and trolls alike, ruled by a hard working Maiar who only wanted to break down the elvish monopoly on financing and newsreaders but those damm dirty elves conspired with the conservative gondorian government to overthrow Sauron and replace his rule with a temporary provisonal democracy managed by a gondorian council , but the council was underfunded and rebuilding efforts were stalled after the hasty overthrow of the morgothian government model and the theft of countless priceless treasures, even going so far as to steal Sauron’s diversity ring and turn its originally altruistic purpose of uniting all he world under the peace of a globalist utopia into a tool for personal greed. Arbitrary borders were drawn all around Mordor which divided orcs on ethnical minority-majority boundaries and created an endless civil war in order to perpetually destabilize the region. This very same injustice led to the radicalization of certain orcs, which has forced these orcs to flee their homeland. So Gondor is to blame for everything and has no right to complain, not all orcs are radicalized and the ones that are radicalized have become so because of the colonial meddling of western powers, don’t believe the lies, Mordor was even better than the west before their colonial greed ruined it, such a damn shame. All that culture and history westwashed by elves and their Gondor puppets

I made a promise, Mr Frodo. A guarantor's promise. "Don't you let him default on his loan, Samwise Gamgee!". And I don't mean to...

>what is this new devilry?
>a balrog. An accountant of the ancient world. This foe can audit any of you. RUN!