Tomorrow. So fucking hyped!

Tomorrow. So fucking hyped!

it came out today.

it's pretty good.

Lol literally 0 hype

>JL has critics embargo lifted 2 days after the premiere

>JL is going to lose to fucking Thor

Just saw it in UK. Weak 7/10. Maybe 6/10. Could have been so much more.

>t. Marvel / Disney Studios employee

I'm even less hyped for this than JL, if such a thing is possible.

>JL is going to lose to fucking Thor
How embarrassing, Thor is probably the worst of all capeshits and capeshit is pretty bad in general.

I can't wait to hear all the quips! XD

You won't have to wait long, literally the first lines of the movie. I liked the fighting planet section but the quips ruined it for me.

ASGARD GETS DESTROYED IN THE END

>Hela is Thors sister
>Thor loses an eye
>Odin dies
>The infinity gauntlet in asgard is a fake.
>Matt Damon has a cameo

Another 6/10 MCU movie, will be forgotten by next week

>The infinity gauntlet in asgard is a fake.
how was that even a question when we see Thanos take it

All I care about is when it goes up for streaming so I can grab a WEB-DL. See ya sometime in December.

every week a new capeshit

how great

Can't wait for Thanos to show up.

Uh, this movie doesn't come out until November in any civilized country.

I'm boycotting it because of the shilling here. Enjoy it though!

Fiege said there were two gauntlets. The one in asgard is merely the other hand. Obviously the stones in it are for show but im assuming if you got the real stones, that gauntlet would work just fine

>mfw more capeshit and less br

really makes you water those almonds

This.

Quit pretending anyone gives a shit.

>Matt Damon has a cameo
who is he playing

The jokes fell flat
No one in my cinema laughed
The villain is bland evil for the sake of evil shit, the story is bland good guy vs bad fodder guys

It literally no different from Thor 2. Fuck I think Thor 2 was actually funnier than this.

Does anyone how how Hulk ends up on the battle world? In World War Hulk Dr. Strange, Mr. Fantastic and a few others trick his dumb ass into a pod and they launch him into space because he's causing too much destruction on earth. I was just wondering if they used the basics of that storyline or if they thought up some hamfisted way for him to get there, IE Thanos punching hulk into space or hulk jumping too high and making a quip as he flies into space. I know one of you motherfuckers has seen it already or knows enough about it to help me out here

You need to have really high iq to appreciate Taka Watitit jokes
I mean he literally made a cameo in his own movie to make fun of how shallow Christianity us. Hilarious

Last time he was seen he was like
>Bye fags I'm flying away cuz I'm dangerous or something

How come even when there's no chance of it being a jew, it's always a fucking Jew

My headcanon for the moment is he sent himself off to a desert to die, but otherworldly entities have been watching Hulk since the first Avengers, and have been waiting for the perfect time to steal Bruce Banner from Earth. So they waited until he was too weak and emaciated to summon Hulk and picked him up. Unless that Avengers ship was capable of space travel on an almost empty tank, I don't see any other way he could've gotten there

thanks user, so he kind of self exiles himself then right. I'll be giving it a watch either way I was just curious how closely they followed the comics, would have loved to see a Hulk vs Beta Ray Bill fight