JUST

JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gJvdt2eY4gM
instagram.com/p/BapQ6wPnRU0/
instagram.com/p/BapQ6wPnRU0/?taken-by=tube96o
instagram.flhr2-1.fna.fbcdn.net/t51.2885-15/e35/22710293_284333992073054_285136221582131200_n.jpg
instagram.flhr2-1.fna.fbcdn.net/t51.2885-15/e35/22709125_127417231294291_3968674335555584_n.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=7nrmT1vGx50
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

this sloppy embarrassing piece of shit has 10-12 days left, guarantee it

>2017: I ... am .... _______

>@abacuspills Everything broken no computer or phone lost wallet also I ate something bad now I'm damn near freezing too death and I'm locked out yelled at by Honda crv they shot me with paintball gun and feet are covered in blood or blisters from walking to STD clinic with heavy backpack on #suboxone #fentanyl #rhodeisland

Is this /ourguy/ going to be ok?

Wut

Literal w h o

where is this from

he blew the last of his neetbux on phenobarbital

youtube.com/watch?v=gJvdt2eY4gM

What am i looking at here.

is there new hydewars behind the paywall?

no, there's a hit out on him by the kikes

instagram.com/p/BapQ6wPnRU0/

He's turning into the nigger he mocked. How ironic

Eric Andre?

He's keeping up this "I'm almost homeless" bullshit for views

genuine pain and anguish. he will pretend it's 4D deep sea detached irony but it's actually all real.

this is what happens when you mess with God's chosen.

anytime he curls his mustache into his mouth you know it's part of his little act

So he just looks like that.... as a joke?

This guy looks legit schizophrenic

Serves him right.

he learned from Eggy and Review Brah it seems

I know right. Why would he ever dress up or look retarded for laughs ever?

Literally yes. He's an autist.

where can i get some phenobarbital

>no phone

posts to IG

really makes me think

So what's the joke here? I mean aside from what his life has become.

he's upside down if you couldn't tell.

Take it easy Sam. And hurry up and make WP season 2, start crowdfunding you faggot.

This guy is fuckin hilarious. The fact he triggers redditors makes it even better.

Let me ask you, why would he upload something like this if he were serious?

/fit/ jacks off to pics like that

>too stupid to get sam hyde
Dude come on...

>DUDE i totally have a video game, a book, and many videos coming soon PLS BELIEVE ME

Because he's a mess desperately clinging to whatever relevance he can muster.

I have been sitting on some pretty spicy evidence proving that Sam is Jewish. I haven't yet wanted to blow my load on this one only because I want to see him complete his transition to an irrelevant bum. And Sam, since I know you're reading this, either right now or in archive: How's Bryan?

who/what is he and why is Sup Forums so obsessed with this person? post a single funny thing this person has done. i want to understand the obsession.

WAKE ME UP

Sure Sam, I'll give you this months rent money, you deserve it more than I do

What is it? That he registered to vote at a synagogue? I don't think anyone cares anyway

Who the fuck is gonna buy that videogame anyways? Are people THAT autistic? It's gonna be terrible

SAM NOOOOOOOOOOOO

>spicy
Butthurt redditor confirmed. How does it feel knowing that even now sam is more "relevant" than youll ever be?

This. It's a stichk, and he's feeding the redditor spergs who hate him by posting these threads.
If you don't think he posted this thread compare the Sup Forums and instagram timestamps.

>tfw to smart to save the picture without screenshotting it

Attention whore BITCH. Little Sam "6ft4 king of manlets" Hyde on his way out. Glad to see it. Ugly fucker too. Fatty

Sam Hyde is fucking great.

fuck off tim

Someone needs to introduce Sam to Terry Davis. Maybe get them to do a public access talk show together.

Million Dollar Extreme: The End of World Peace

Sincerely Yours / ONE MORE FINAL: I need you

checked brother

fucking fat lenny!!!!

Hang on, what kind of game lmao? any info or pics.

>68in
M A N L E T

is this heelvsbabyface?

Lol. Look at his little twig calves. This is the typical lanklet. Anyone could sweep his feet out from under him. Pathetic.

Go to instagram.com/p/BapQ6wPnRU0/?taken-by=tube96o and try to grab the pic yourself then brah. It's harder than it sounds

Dude irony Lmao, being ugly and gay ironically

Holy fuck I would pay good money for a Sam & Terry crossover
Sam and Terry running from CIA niggers, living in a van, drifting from town to town eating beans

im pretty sure its something made by dedware, who was shilling his art on Sup Forums a couple years ago.

childhood was idolising sam hyde
adulthood is realising that charls makes more sense

instagram.flhr2-1.fna.fbcdn.net/t51.2885-15/e35/22710293_284333992073054_285136221582131200_n.jpg

>Guys...Guys? I just need sandwich. Just half a sandwich. I'm really hungry, guys. Guys?

Sam's funny but then I remember he actually looks like that. His face is his face unironically. He walks around like that day to day.

Lmao, can't you see that's not the same pic?

>who/what is he and why is Sup Forums so obsessed with this person?
He is basically the personification of Sup Forums and Sup Forums. This can be a good thing or a bad thing, depending on who you are. He can be really entertaining to long-term heavy users of imageboards (read: NEETs) and managed to get a show on basic cable. Unfortunately, this meant that most of his popularity with his primary audience--NEETs and Sup Forumsfags--has become his being a living power fantasy. As he fades to irrelevance with his only output being straight-to-YouTube vertical vlogs that are no longer funny as anticomedy, I predict that more of these NEETs will turn against him.

and he still fucks underage fangirls with daddy issues. just goes to show what a modicum of e-fame can do.

To be quite and perfectly honest this would actually be a crowdfunding success.
The Sam & Terry Road Movie.

>slang that predates the internet means you're from reddit

you realize its a lot easier to tell its just one person shilling against sam every single thread when you post the same images, right?

>/fit/ jacks off to fat guys

instagram.flhr2-1.fna.fbcdn.net/t51.2885-15/e35/22709125_127417231294291_3968674335555584_n.jpg

>i live in a car
>i have a broken neck
>i got robbed
>pls give me money

>doesnt even deny it
>links reddit page
My god youre a faggot.

Well done I got cucked

you type like a redditor.

I can make a theme song and poster if you get them on board with it

That made me lul hard.

If his neck was broken he'd have a much more extensive isolation brace that would be screwed to his skull.

charls was so handsome sam really dragged him down he had potential

Die in the cold.

youtube.com/watch?v=7nrmT1vGx50
He talks about it around the 3 minute mark. It's some bullshit about testicle torture basically, I doubt there's gonna be an audience for this even ironically

can someone give me a quick rundown on what happened to sam? did his life spiral out of control once his show was cancelled?

or is this just all an act

Contact him through Instagram or any of his other social media accounts.

I think they would get along famously once Sam won his trust. The dynamic would be liquid kino.

Dude its just all a joke haha hes only pretending to be homeless and ugly

just shave and get a haircut man jesus

I LOST MY SHOW

I HAVE HEALTH ISSUES

SOMEONE WILL HAVE TO PAY

its just sam trying to guilt us into give him money and give him a pity fuck

he doesn't have family he can stay with?

I hope this faggot necks himself, and then the rest of you.

I wouldn't be suprised if they haven't disown him yet

beard looks like pubic hair, ew

Yes, he's only ironically ugly.

wow.... what the hell even takes a man down this path.

i bet you kiss girls, faggot

>people think Sam is being sincere with this shit

Why do you people follow him or watch MDE if you don't understand that almost everything he does is a act?