/STD/

Season 2 celebration thread!!!

Old:

I want a re-edited version of the entire series with all the black girl parts edited out.

NEED a fat tubby tilly gf so that I can eat her fat hairy ginger minge and also have her sit on my face and fart

Posting ships better than the Discovery.

You mean this? so far alot of trexperts say this is the best episode.

them saying FUCK was the line i dropped it right there

I love this show so much I would suck it's cock and balls.

Where's the torrent/mega?

yummy cummy in my tummy

Sooo . . all of them?

Funny story. CBS paid several tens of millions of quatloos to digitally remaster all of TOS and TNG for modern screen formats and high resolutions. Those are the ones you see on Netflix, even in the USA. But on CBS Crackle, you can still see the old versions, without the enhanced exteriors on TOS and in the 90s-era screen dimensions for TNG.

SO SIGN UP NOW FOR THIS RARE MUSEUM OPPORTUNITY

>Put std but with discovery. It's easier for the catalog.

def we need it to be easy to find in catalog.
Good idea, lets use both next time whoever makes new thread.

>I'm gonna go get the papers
>get the papers

More or less. Sadly I don't keep images of the really ugly ones.

Excepted this one (pic)

seaching for 3 letters is easier than looking for 9 letters

>uss cern
>doesn't split

ONE. JOB.

This comfy. I stay.

true, what if we used trek added with STD?

People search for Star Trek or Discovery. Except on Sup Forums... i mean on Sup Forums, nobody uses STD.

Is that you John Wayne?
Is this me?

just embrace the std already
its inevitable

But put Discovery too.

we already have a /trek/

I search for /STD/.

Everyone I know uses STD.
Also the bottom right of that image is a bold face lie, and they're proud of it.

Cry more fag boi

>discover the std

Nice try you sneaky Romulan.

It's a shame that you can't go back to neofag.

Awww, you let your 5 year old come up with a ship! How cute.

Did you forget to turn off your trip?

ive used STD since before we had generals like the rest of Sup Forums.

You must be new here or a shillm eh probably both.

Seriously, this ship is gorgeous.

>not using McQuarry version

Yes. No.

Nope, and you ?

They stole it from stargate. That is literally the point of origin symbol for earth.

That's also not the final look of the ship. they used those fucklong nacells

It was before we decide /DISCO/very was a smart way to name our general.

Ignore this. STD for life.

does that tshirt mean that other ships have different abbreviations on them
enterprise is enter
excelsior is excel
etc

Nope, who are you?

Here is your requested replicated cup of bleach please enjoy killing yourself

>Boreville general is dead
what happened?

>The captain of this series is literally a villain. Bravo.
It's part of the agenda. We know that race and gender representation is very important for Hollywood, the majority of the audience are straight white males, so then why is the only straight white male charater a clear example of "toxic masculinity"? (Villain, corrupt, can't handle female boss, etc) leaving the majority of the audience without any representation at all, without any character to relate to?

In fact, it's official, the shuttle are named DISC01 DISC02 DISC03

What is with liberals and their love of acid attacks?

They'd name them after rivers but the audience would never get the reference.

Not a villain but a broken nice guy.

>Implying Lorca isn't a hero
What's it like being so wrong and weak?

>implying

>

Did you miss the part where it was implied he sabotaged the admiral's phaser? And in the very same episode rescued a vulcan without asking permission, and yet did not do the same for a ranking officer of his own organization?

lol

she was going to mess him about
he's just set her up like that so that he can charge in and rescue her under starfleet orders to show that he's improved

>he sabotaged the admiral's phaser

>Still trying to imply he did anything wrong.
Stop. You're embarrassing yourself.

top kek

>watching your show on a phone

The absolute state of STD fans.

When could he do that?

in the confrontation where the admiral was captured, she attempted to fire but nothing happened. The final scene shows Lorca with a phaser tucked down his pants. The implication is obvious, he suspected the meeting was a trap and let it happen, replacing her phaser when they were banging. His only motivation - to protect his own career.

Is it AIDS?

>The HD closeup of the charge bars on the power pack grip

So, black girl grows up facing prejudice, does her best to overcome but through no fault of her own the paitriarchy ultimately keeps her down.
Now black girl is all grown up and faces bias in the workplace she must learn to overcome?
Also, she's black. Get it? Get it?

Is that the basic gestalt?
I feel like I've seen that movie a few times before. Yawn.

I saw the phaser in his pants but not her attempt to fire.

Why is homosexuality still present in Star Trek if it's supposed to how we think humanity will be in the future?

Scientists know that homosexuality in men comes from a combination of womb conditions, and chromosome band Xq28. In the NEAR future, parents will be able to remove these factors through genetic engineering and other advancements. Despite YOUR feelings, parents around the world will opt not to have gay kids. Conservatives (who outnumbere liberals 7 to 1 on a global scale) will do so for religious reasons. Many liberals will do so as well just to prevent their child from being descriminated against and living a harder life. Other parents will do so out of the desire to have biological grandchildren (again, if you disagree with any of these attitudes, that's not relevant, it's not about you or me).

I'm not a homophobe, my bother is gay, and the character Bortus on The Orville has quickly become one of my favorite scifi characters. But Bortus comes from a 99% male race of aliens. Their entire dynamic was pretty unique and interesting IMO. The fact is I just don't think there will be gay humans in the future. If you disagree you don't have a realistic understanding of your average human being and the kinds of decisions they would make. Now I'm not upset about it, it's just what came to mind when I saw the episode. Don't confuse the future you want with the future we can expect.

I'm not advocating for this, it's just the way I think things will play out.

Where is T'Kuvma

>genetic engineering

It's forbidden

Those studies were disputed.

And you did not wonder why they were showing you this gangster captain's trouser phaser?

It isn't when it comes to changing minor things.
Or did you forget when Torres wanted to get rid of her baby's forehead ridges, and the only question was whether she should be able to make that decision for her, not whether it goes against Starfleet doctrine?

>Minor alterations: OK
>Creating super beings who have an unfair advantage over those in the general populace who didn't undergo genetic engineering: Bad
Not terribly hard to follow.

Great. You want the world to be consumed in genetic warfare for decades, culminating in the rise of Khan Noonien Singh to lord over the surviving serfs? Because that's how you get the world to be consumed in genetic warfare for decades, culminating in the rise of Khan Noonien Singh to lord over the surviving serfs.

No human quality is determined by genetics.

Any argument for it is just an excuse made by a racist.

Except Down's Syndrome.

>my child isn't gay
KHAAAAAAAAN

>Where is T'Kuvma
Who?

Ah, the B'Rel! A classic design!

Don't be a bigot. That's a social construct.

And Cystic Fibrosis

no no no
that image is "people who did nothing wrong"
you're thinking of "people who did nothing"

And Marfan's

>when people think having down syndrome isn't a personal choice

Smh tbqh

Pretty sure it's a K'Vort.

No, she has a phaser but she doesn't fire because she either didn't have time to react or she thought that surrendering was the only way for her to stay alive.
As for the final shot, we know that Lorca sleeps with a phaser set on kill. I wanna bet that when Saru knocked on the door he thought that it was the Admiral's men coming to releave him from his functions.

friendly reminder that the so called "pro life" nutjobs are the only thing standing in our way of total eradication of Downs

And Sickle Cell disease

Isn't B'rell vs K'vort literally just the K'vort is bigger and usually has its wings flat?

Sup Forums leave before we punch you.

Genetics don't control who you are, that's nothing more than nazi bigotry.

I'll trade you for eradicating every last mosquito on the planet.

Yeah but if they can remove that trait then it doesn't matter if they keep the baby or not. Then you'll only have a few hundred loons worldwide who think their baby should be born with downs syndrome (which will be made illegal at some point)

>DNA IS A LIE

In October 2007, geneticist James Watson, best known as one of the co-discoverers of the structure of DNA, and the familiar double-helix model we all had to learn in High School, said in an interview regarding the divergence of intellect between geographically isolated populations.

"There is no firm reason to anticipate that the intellectual capacities of peoples geographically separated in their evolution should prove to have evolved identically,". "Our wanting to reserve equal powers of reason as some universal heritage of humanity will not be enough to make it so".

Can two races with diverging skin tones, eye colors, behavioral patterns, intellectual and athletic capabilities even be considered the same subspecies?