>those punches

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z1PCtIaM_GQ
youtube.com/watch?v=q_8bFf40kRo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

he looks really stiff

>nigger pulls the shoe into his mouth and bites it

umm what?! explain what is happening

The choreography's ok if stiff, biggest problem is just how disinterested Vaughn is, he's stonefaced all the way through and doesn't give the impression he's being hurt, same for the rest of the fights.

Most retarded fight ever. Is this a comedy movie?

>No fast jumpcuts

Go watch the Born movies.

Wait this is supposed to be Vince Vaughn?

Yes, movie is Brawl in Cellblock 99

Fucking this. I can forgive Vaughn for throwing punches like a girl but if the actor can't sell any of the action scenes then why be concerned with what happens to the character?

I loved Bone Tomahawk
Will I like this? Same director

This looks like gta 3 on ps2. No emotions just shitty one liners and stiff animation.

Why the did the guard just sink his teeth in to the shoe and go with it? Why did the guard not take out his baton and crack his scull the several seconds that Vince's character gave him? What am I watching? This is on-par with a fucking Segal movie in terms of choreography.

Is the guard trying to stab him with the fucking baton? Really. Just look at it. That's not how you use a club type weapon as a guard trained to use a club like weapon.

>You don't want to do this...

>wypipo being able to fight
Who wrote this power fantasy, the eternal anglo?

lol that part at the end reminded me of dragon ball z for some reason

The only one that really got my autism tingling was the end of that scene where he breaks that guards arm and about a half foot of bone is sticking out a comedic angle and the guard barely even makes a noise, just sits there and presumably goes into shock. 5 seconds into having his arm broken.

It's a decent realistic fight. Most of you guys never been in a fight so I understand if you think it's stupid.

The movie is a violent old-school brawler, it's not meant for your pleb eyes

>no adhd cuts
>no CGI back flips
Dropped !

So it's just Toxic Masculinity The Movie, Part 2049

What can we do to get Jackie Chan-style films back?

Why is everything so serious?

youtube.com/watch?v=Z1PCtIaM_GQ

youtube.com/watch?v=q_8bFf40kRo

are real fights also obviously choreographed and are the opponets also very willing to get punched?

you make my pee-pee hard

BIG STIFF IDIOT

Do you fight cripples ? I’ve been in several fight when i was young and it never was «i wait for you to punch me then you wait for me to punch you» like this fucking scene

Fuck off creepy neckbeard dicklet. I am so tired of guys like you thinking you're getting someone's goat behind the veil of anonymity

this looks just as weird as this one

You can get my goat bby
Send pic snow u bich

>and then I told to put the shoe in his mouth
>you'll never guess what the madman did next

Was it kino?