* saves your decade *

* saves your decade *

pretty much. I go to movies all the time and this is the first time I saw something that made me think it could become a classic on par with other stuff I like from the now distant past.

*drives*

*gives me hope*

*makes your girlfriend secretly hate you*

>wooden acting
>playing himself in every role
At least he has the decency to pick well fitting autistic roles.

him and hardy are truly a blessing

* get cast as Hal Jordan *
* saves your cinematic universe *

>implying he will stoop as low as capeshit

*gives your girlfriend wet dreams*

literally the GOAT actor right now
and as far as Blue Valentine in 2010

What are some other great contemporary actors?
>Christian Bale
>Classic Paul Dano
>Emile Hirsch

Fuck, I saw Blue Valentine back in 2010 at a very small theater with my then girlfriend.
Not a good idea because afterwards I decided to break up with her.

>Ryan Gosling is a good actor

LITERALLY THE WORST MEME OF 2017

>tfw no Goose husband

JUST

Can anyone of his generation even compete?

>Half Nelson
>Lars and the Real Girl
>Blue Valentine
>Drive
>The Ides of March
>The Place Beyond the Pines
>Only God Forgives
>La La Land
>Song to Song
>Blade Runner 2049

+ fired from Lovely Bones for gaining shit ton of weight for the role and Peter Jackson not liking it

t. bitter, vindictive, loser who can't handle women loving the Goose

Said no one ever.

And he got to fuck Racheal Mcadams in her absolute prime, then casually moved on to Eva Mendez

What an absolute stud

>forgotting the nice guys

i'm gay who finds him extremely attractive, but he is a shitty actor.

>La La Land
i saw it last sunday it was great sad but great
and i usualy dont watch musicals

there's 2 ryans:
1. refn and malick ryan, 2. paycheck r/movies ryan

>Ryan Gosling will die one day

I won't handle be able to believe that.

If the specially made autism shoe fits

What year was prime mcadams

Why is Sup Forums so obsessed with him? Is it because he's autistic and always staring off into space like Sup Forums yet decent looking so comes off as cool anyway?

* fucks your waifu *

>literal virgin hair with hair sticking up in back in every single pic of him ever

definitely /our guy/

>decent looking
What a coping loser you are. Every vagina wants to jump on his dick

FROGGED

Only a virgin would understand. Be gone, Chad

He's not a slayer. He's not a 10/10.

He is good looking for sure, decent looking, but he's not an absolute slayer.

Holy fuck how can a man be so fucking perfect
nohomo

Domhnall Gleeson
Cillian Murphy
Michael Fassbender
Jake Gyllenhaal

You're either a guy trying HARD to cope or some dumb fat roastie who's jealous you'll never get a chance with him, probably never notice you

What do you have to gain with sucking the dick of a man that doesn't even know you exist?

Serious question. He's not a 10. He's up there, but not even women will say he's a 10.

I've just seen it and it was top fucking kino jesus christ

was a girl in the cinema who went to get drinks like 5 times how can u fucking do that during a piece of art

tom 'big guy' hardy

You smell of insecure homo dude

How can Ryan save the decade when he can't even save himself from feels???

Ryan, it's time to stop posting.

gosling is a 6.5/10 tops and that's taking into account his height. he's not a Chad. half of all (white) frat boys look better than him.

a question, say one 10/10 in your opinion

Never

She went for quick rubs in the bathroom., dude.

fuck blue valentine that movie gave me too many feels

Do you think Ryan makes car noises when he's bored?

oversaturation is a thing
he will forever be remembered as the late 2010 FOTW

Oh fuck.

This is an awfully intimate setting, like a family get together.

What the fuck happened to Emile Hirsch? Haven't seen him in anything for like 8 years.

>YOU JUST KNOW

>Phase 1: think he's just a pretty-boy from chick flicks
>Phase 2: realize he's actually a pretty good actor
>Phase 3: discover that he's pretty funny and down-to-earth in interviews
>Phase 4: you're watching movies just to see Goose's performance, that you wouldn't be interested in if he wasn't in them
>Phase 5: you're reading up on Goose's background, history, and personal life, discovering that none of it is just a front, he is truly kind and pure of heart, awkward and vulnerable
>Phase 6: you realize that the normies don't understand Goose like you do, his movies all flop at the box office, he really needs your support and protection
>Phase 7: just thinking about the Goose makes you smile, and you realize you're in big, big trouble

2004-2009

She's still amazing though

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

How can anyone compete against him?

go to bed ryan

Him and Gyllenhall are the two only men in the world i would allow to fuck me in the ass

Post your face when Ana de armas gets pregnant an reveals Ryan is the daddy

>Autistic as hell
> no social media presence (twitter is obiously run by his talent company)
>has a thing for Latinas

He definitely is a BLEACHED poster

Uh Ryan is still a virgin

>tfw havent seen a single movie of his

what should i watch?

*makes wonky eye look good*

>Phase 8: when the goose looks at or near the camera you get butterflies in your stomach and then a tingly feeling in you pants
>Phase 9: you fill a folder with over 200 high res photos of the goose just looking at the camera
>Phase 10: you have your first fap to the goose

the goose is pure love

goose is not for sexual!

lel

>Phase 11: you cut all contact with your gf/friends/family to dedicate your life to the Goose

Me in the background

Phase 6er here

7 here get on my level m8

I'm phase 4 here, I thought the love for goose was just a meme but he really is quality tier and he makes movies kino.

I rewatched gangster squad the other day and goose was the only thing that saved that piece of shit flick

>Phase 12: meet the goose in real life and get his autograph
>Phase 13: continue meeting the goose at various other places or venues until he starts to look worried after seeing your face for the 13th time that week.
>Phase 14: when you shake hands with the goose you don't let go of his hand until he yanks his hand away after a painfully long (for him) handshake

>implying he wouldn't be okay with an overly lengthy handshake like the autistic that he is

someone please show this thread to Ryan, after Bladerunner I think he'd appreciate it

>implying the goose isn't here right now

You can do it yourself Nicolas

Ahhh yeah

lol, Im just imagining him shaking hands with a fan for like 10 minutes making that little smirk

So is a Scientologist?

>tfw everyone forgot about that movie
It's so fucking good, it deserves better lads

>after 10 minutes they break the hold
>Goose puts his hands in his jacket pocket
>smirks and doesn't break eye contact
>"Hey
>"want a toothpick?"

Dex vs Str

I'm Phase 4 right now.

Even blake lively thinks he is a 10.

>The Virgin Ryan
>The Chad Goose

>t. bitter, vindictive loser who can't handle str8 boys loving the Goose

>Phase 15: I saw Ryan Gosling at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything. He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?” I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying. The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter. When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

check em

>Phase 16: I saw Ryan Gosling at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything. He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?” I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying. The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter. When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Phase 4er reporting in

S-stop it! It doesn't go any further than phase 7! T-this has all gone too far, GOOSE SEASON IS OVER, BOYS, IT'S OVER!!!

>that smouldering look in her eyes

She wants to hop on his cock right then and there doesn't she?

That's not Villeneuve

been phase 7 for like 10 years, fuck off bandwagoners

if you really cared about Ryan you'd recognise that he needs all the support he can get
he's having a hard time can't you see that