I thought Luke lost the light saber after he got his hand chopped off. How did Maz Kanata find it?

I thought Luke lost the light saber after he got his hand chopped off. How did Maz Kanata find it?

A wizard did it.

gps app

>not activating find my lightsaber

Real answer? No one cares

Made up answer? You could say it fell into int one of those ducts like Luke did but wasn't heavy enough to trigger the trap door out s it got stuck in there until some maintenance randy found it and sold it on the black market and it got into the hands of pirates and ended up with Maz in the end

Accio lightsaber

$$$ That's a question for christmas 2017! $$$

A good question

For another time :)

Maz Kanata stole it from Kylo Ren.

This. He seems to know about this lightsaber, so it wasn't really lost.

It plausibly had value as a memento to Luke, Darth Vader, and/or Kylo Ren, who all knew where to look for it (Luke and Vader because they were there, and Kylo because there are a million ways he could have heard the story). Vader had the manpower and access to Bespin to find it right after Luke lost it, while Luke or Kylo could have gone for it sometime after the events of RotJ. Maz could have gotten her hands on it after whoever initially found it had lost it again.

Alternatively, Maz could have gone looking for it after hearing Han's story about the time he got turned into a bas relief and his friend got his arm cut off by Darth Vader. Hell, the thing might have just gotten stuck somewhere on the bottom of the city (like says) until it just turned up one day, and Lando sold it off to Maz.

That's a good question...for another time.

There is a spin off movie following the journey of Lukes lightsabre planned for 2021 :)

in the original script for TFA the saber was going to fall through space in the opening shot and land on Jakku. Saber would bring Rey to Luke

I didnt despise TFA like the rest of you but thats such horseshit. Could've wrote a throwaway line. In fact everything about that scene is one of weakest parts of the movie

he took it from luuke in their duel

>Could've wrote a throwaway line
Or maybe they're actually gonna explain it in detail at some point?

I can't wait that long. Why can't they just take my money right now?

Luke found it in a sports memorabilia store. He was put in prison after trying to get it back.

Who would win in a duel between Luuke and Luuuke?

Canonically the clones get dumber each cloning, right?

>thinking they have a plan

BWHAHAHAHAHAHA

I have no clue, but that makes sense. It would explain why the clone troopers aren't on quite the same level of badassery as Jango or Boba.

Luuuke isn't canon

Reasons. Just like everything else in this shit nu wars.

But Bigger Luke is since he was in the OT.
Who would win in a duel between Luke and Bigger Luke?

>luuke
>luuuke

... I don't want to know, right?

IT found HER