Supernatural 20. What will the big bad be?

Supernatural 20. What will the big bad be?

Other urls found in this thread:

creationent.com/cal/supernatural_sf.htm
creationent.com/cal/supernatural.htm#photos
youtu.be/HK_253ONhLQ
youtube.com/watch?v=2W7_SLlczNI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

dean

God.

I think CW said that they wanted the series to have 300eps so it should end at season 15 Dear god i hope it ends at season 15

CARRY ON

MY WAYWARD SON

New spin off this season and what they really said was they'll end it whenever the boys want because they're still top 5 ratings and can do year around cons.

This train isn't stopping at 20. I'll betcha.

When you have that kind of gravy train where you're making a little under 500k a weekend at a con, money from multiple syndication deals, with multiple networks while your show is still on the air, netting you 2 to 5 mil a season.

They're getting fat bank from this show.

If in case it does end i hope the spinoff will at least carry on. Claire is pretty id watch the show for her. Plus, a spinoff in the same universe means it has to be at least decent to please my turbo autism

And i also hope another show is ready to take on the mantle by then

Cthulhu of course.

Shit I thought they made $60k per comic con appearance. These guys are almost as lucky as kelsey grammer

So far, it's parenting

lol I wouldn't doubt this

Yeah it's like they forgot about Ben lol

have Ben return already

So how will they explain the leviathans being Old Ones?

THERE'LL BE PEACE WHEN YOU ARE DONE

LAY YOUR WEARY HEAD TO REST

have you ever seen their con listings for photos? that shit alone is netting them 300k a weekend.

400 dollars a pop for two dudes to stand there for 5 seconds. they're dealing with thousands of people etc. they make like 50k in under an hour.

I don’t even hate watch this show anymore. I just let it have its way with me for 45 minutes and I just forget what I witnessed. Basically go in a catonic state in hopes of retaining the now fleeting memories of when this show was once decent. Now i’m just remembering the time that I remembered when this show had a modicum of wit to it.

Nevermind my underage sex worker malaise towards to this show, I feel the most for Jensen Ackles: a genuinely solid actor whose acting is squandered on a show that has become nothing but thoughtless fanfiction for equally stupid fanbase comprised of unsightly, fat teen girls

DONT YOU CRY NO MORE

creationent.com/cal/supernatural_sf.htm

thousands and thousands of people show up and they do these cons year around, in australia, italy, all over the fucking place

photo ops are limited by number and they sell out everything dealing with the brothers. let your mind wander on how much money they make in three days.

if anything I am lowballing it. I don't even take into account event sponsors and other partnerships.

holy shit, these guys are the most successful people on tv then.

youtu.be/HK_253ONhLQ

>entire line is women
How many of them do you think they've fucked by now?

>supernatural season 54
>starring sam and dean (full CGI)
>sam dies of demon aids he got from a demon girl (male) because it said he was special
>dean mades a pact with cthulhu to bring back sam
>cthulhu says he wants to end the christian menace
>dean has to go back in time and recrucify jesus christ himself
>dean messes up his costume and everyone calls him a sodomite
>after wacky adventures and meeting many biblical figures, dean finds himself in front of jesus
>says some apologetic ironic one liner and tortures the guy to death again
>burns his remains so he won't rise again
>back to the current year and the world is at peace under the flag of buddhism
>sam is back and he wants to know what happened
>"deeeen we ned 2 talk"
>"did u bring me back from the dad deen?"
>dean puts his avenged sevenfold usb player to max volume and makes a stern face while driving
>sam looks hopeless and keeps his mouth shut
>they drive to a cheap motel and rent a room where they open a portal to their secret bunker
>"deem talk 2 me"
>dean gives sam a deep philosophical explanation that god is actually a bad guy because bad things happen and christ maybe didn't have to die but he deserved it
>"dim u shouldnt play god, what about the other ppl dean"
>dean agrees and says they should force cthulhu to make things right
>sam suggests they ask castiel about a way to kill cthulhu
>they realize castiel doesn't exist anymore
>sam gives dean a "I told you so" look
>10 episodes later they find the weapon, it got damaged somehow along the way and it turned into a small and conceivable object

>they decide to confront cthulhu (now in human form because it's more comfortable), dean goes through the back while sam distracts the thing
>cthulhu notices dean and quips to let dean know he knows about dean
>cthulhu's eyes turn to a strange color
>dean and sam fly into the nearby wall, weapon falls to the ground
>cthulhu gives a speech about how he actually hates humans a lot
>something happens and he loses his concentration, dean breaks free
>cthulhu engages in a physical fight instead of going back to his true form or shoving dean into the wall again because he wants to humiliate the little monkeys
>cthulhu mortally wounds dean, who falls to the ground
>right before the finishing blow, sam stabs cthulhu in the back with the weapon
>"guess you didn't see that one coming, huh" sam says
>cthulhu agonizes and dies, sam goes to dean
>dean was mortally wounded
>"sam, don't try to bring me back, raise a family and get another dog, you know, live life!"
>cut to credits with a influential song from slipknot
>in the next season of Supernatural, sam makes a pact with the surinamise hippo god to bring dean back in his 14th resurrection

who knows but it explains why CW president is like, you guys can go as long as you want

He can act, but this show is still better than his movies. Have you seen My Bloody Valentine? I have.

Worth it just for that last line.

I remembered a few years back there was some rumor that the guys were shit talking the fans on twitter using fake accounts and they made a video so quick to dispel the rumors. I thought it was weird until I saw that youtube video, those fat girls are a god damn gravy train. Each one of them probably dropped $400 in admission, photos and vip access.

I really picked the wrong profession to get into.

Where do I sign up for pre-order?

>supernatural gets permission to do official crossover with several other shows
>final season has the slayer organization or angel investigations as the opponents

Sorry, you'll get a crossover with Grazy ex-girlfriend and Jane the Virgin.

Allah

liar

I have nothing but loathing for this show, mainly because if its fanbase. I dated a woman in her late 20s who was hardcore into Supernatural. Like cosplay, professional fanart (she's an illustrator,) and doing the scavenger hunt. Every other word out of her mouth was something about Misha Collins, and through her I was exposed to all the other women who were fucking insane obsessed fans. Photos of me doing all kinds of strange shit even made it into the GISHWHES art collection.

Never again. Supernatural is like crack for yaoi fangirls who aged out of anime club.

They can make up anything they want right now since they opened the multiverse plot device. It can also go on forever because of this.

based

They'll just retcon it and pretend that was never a plot point.
Like 90% of the shit happening in the newer seasons when angels and demons are involved.

A leviathan showed up as late as season 10 though. That's three seasons after they were first revealed

I'm not saying they'll retcon leviathans. I'm saying they'll retcon the plot points mentioning Lovecraft and all that shit because "reasons"

I'd be fine with the leviathans returning if they had a budget to do crazy shit with them that's not just "LE GIANT GAPING TEETH FACE MEN LELS"

Yet despite banking big cash money from this shit the budget hardly seems higher than a few beers and a candy bar for Jensen with a bit of facepaint and cheap dollar store colored contacts

i like how they made Leviathans capable of flying and landing like meteors in Purgatory. One of the few things Carver did that I enjoyed.

Gave off Terminator or Death Eater apparating vibes

There's lots of potential here in this show to do some awesome monster stuff but since EVRRY fucking monster has to be humanoid or literally have a human form, it just really fucking stings.

It's one thing to have gods be humans, because that mostly makes sense. But there's lots of other damn monsters that are not even remotely human like that have been humanified.

Anyone remember the fucking stupid dragons?

>EVRRY fucking monster has to be humanoid or literally have a human form, it just really fucking stings
Khan Worms, Hellhounds exist though. Sure, not as much, but not literally every monster are limited to human forms

They also have those Gorilla-Wolves in Purgatory and the Flying monkeys from Oz or whatever

I did kind of like that, but I really hate the Leviathans. So much potential and it's just fucking wasted. Just glorified shape shifters with "BIG GAPING TEETH MOUTH".

>New spin off this season
whats this shit? haven't heard anything about it

they tried a spin off in like season 9 and it did shit

That's like 3-4 monsters that were given an actual monsterish form and not just "human with scales, fur, or whatever else".

While cool, they're long lost in a sea of "humanoid monsters". I personally would love for more dumb looking shit like the bat monkeys from Oz. Even if the cgi and effects are mediocre at best, because it sure as shit would beat seeing another fucking human pretending to be a monster with barely any "human" characteristics

The female sheriff and her underlings.

They really should have just given Cas his own spinoff years ago IMO.

Wayward sisters. Supernatural but all girls

Like i said, i know it's not nuch but they do exist

Sad thing is, the first 5 seasons were absolute kino. They had no budget but were able to make it work. They had theme and character progression and a (what should have been) a meaningful finale.

Everything past that isn't bad. There is a lot of good ideas in there. But after Kripke left, it just lost focus and a lot if kinda comes off as fan fiction.

Before season 5 they used to talk down to other actors and shit getting into social media game.

Then they turned their show into a religion

legitimately sounds like shit

season 5 finale licks dick, two humans throw fists and fall in a hole in the middle of no where, they should have been destroying cities and leaving craters in the ground atleast

unattainable good writing

Yeah, I don't see it taking off. The Tumblristias won't watch other girls.

That's why they kill off every potential love interest. Those people get super mad and think "boyfriends" are cheating on them.

Which I sad, because I think Dean was at his most interesting when he trying to get with someone.

how is this show still relevant? it's like everyone involved was just talented to make a neverending show but not talented enough to break out on their own.

The Lawrence thing was good thematically. Also they absolutely no budget so they had to make due.

But season 13 gave us the fight that season 5 denied us

Sounds like a flunk waiting to happen.

Jodie is past her prime and is just boring, emo chick is also bland and boring. Claire is the only kind of cool one.

Though I'm biased probably because I used to have the hots for a chick who looked and sort of acted like her in high school so

Ah yes, a few little punches and a slap to the face. Just what you'd expect from two archangels. Especially Michael and Lucifer.

A little street brawl that hardly even seems like two big baddies fighting. It's nowhere close to what it could even pretend to be.

>Their big undiscovered weakness was literally just soap

Still the absolute dumbest bullshit ever.

Second only to "OH MAN HUGE BIG RITUAL TO OPEN DOOR TO PURGATORY-- oh wait. There's a hidden backdoor in hell?"

Let it all out, user

Claire is pretty hot desu

disagree, uglier than every gdp girl there has been

>I will be 35 when it ends, maybe

I want off this ride.

How's your shit taste treating ya, my man?

watch halt and catch fire and get back to me

legitimate 4/10

Do you mean the show or the supernatural episode of the same title?

They come to aus? First I've heard

>human form because it's more comfortable
>instead of reverting to true form it gets in a physical fight to humiliate

Oh my god it's depressing how true this all is

>Mexican girl
>Jewish girl
>Black woman
>fat White girl

Very diverse, maybe Supernatural can heal the divide in America right now. Its really pathetic desu.

There's also sirens and wendigos

They stopped them before they fought though

That was so fucking bad

>start replying to spn thread
>it dies

every fucking time

wait i thought it was said last year this was going to be the finale season.

I cant get over the fucking Lucifer Michael fistfight they did, how fucking embarrassing

DEAN JUST TALK 2 ME

DEAN

it's not going to work because the chore fans of supernatural wants cute husbandos.

It's the only shows with legit cute actors and not the uggos hollywood is pushing nowadays.

I'm female and it's a little sad desu.
I'd rather have them have waifu as long as they are good-looking, caring, level headed women.
>they deserve happiness and a family. They can't be let to suffer because of the slicking fangirls.
But I'm not fantasizing about them buttfucking each others.

>castiel catposter is a woman

I have never been less surprised

That happens to me on most of this guy's thread, too

Lisa and Ben need to come back

Catstiel shlicker has always confessed to be a roastie, user

Because no other show fills the niche of monster hunting that Supernatural does. And unlike many shows of the genre, Supernatural actually puts the supernatural elements or creatures front and center instead of in the background 80% of the time like TWD does, and their actors actually try to act instead of just trying to look pretty all the time like TVD does

Not to mention its use of classic rock alone already sets its tone apart than many shows of today

>Lisa and Ben need to come back
Yes. And I personnally believe Lisa lied and that Ben is Dean's real son.

It's less sad that way.

I also like the fact the travel and that's it's often in redneck america.

Small american towns are a much charming setting that shitholes like NYC or LA.

Agreed although (underground) LA could work as shown by Angel

>when your bros are retards

stop this

Stop using my commonly used gifs

I would have even preferred a swordfight.

>tfw no 3sum with Cas Dean and Sam

;_;

If archangels resort to punches would someone physically powerful like Buffy or other slayers stand a chance?

Anyway i think with the powers of archangels almost evenly matched, just like force users, they will eventually resort to physical fight (i.e., with lightsabers)

You usually hear thunder when they throw punches.

Do we actually? That would be a nice touch but i never caught this

Now that one of yours i actually stole in the past

i think you think im a different user to what user i actually am

You hear thunder going off when they fight in the older ones. The newer episodes no, also Archangels use spears, Grigori use swords and the others all use those little sleeve blades.

youtube.com/watch?v=2W7_SLlczNI

I want a spear like this, gib spear please.