How do you guys feel about the new spoilers that say Carl dies in the midseason finale...

How do you guys feel about the new spoilers that say Carl dies in the midseason finale? He's stabbed to death by someone in a battle at Alexandria apparently.

Is this what they need to really shake things up and finally do something unpredictable? Or are they going too far and this is the final nail in the coffin?

child actors have it the hardest in shows that go for a decade long

they grow up to be lanky looking weirdos, better to just kill him off now if you ask me

They will probably lose even more viewers if they did that. Every main character they kill off now will result in another segment of their audience checking out. My bet is that there will only be one more season after the current one.

>midseason finale

i'd rather he live on and rick dies and he eventually becomes rick

carl is a shit character so I think it would help the show. But then you have 400 other shit actors in his wake.

Let m'ask you sumpin, rick. How are you going to protect coral in a world like this?

>killing Carl before he actually gets his time to shine in his post-war storyline

they'll lose way more viewers, both pissed off comic fans and sentimental soccer moms

Yo, kill Tara or Michonne instead

>mfw its true
>mfw the premiere heavily implied it through the broken Rick future scenes and the "your boy is gonna die" talk

is Scott Gimple seriously just trying to sabotage his own show now? the absolute madman

Are the gay characters still alive? Kill them and the lesbian. Then we'll talk

Carl's not gonna die. Mark my words, Rick is going to die. All the season 1 mirroring they've been doing with Carl, Carl is going to become the new main Protag of the show. Andrew Lincoln is done with Walking Dead.

I was always underwhelmed by the kid. Then he pulled that turn double-tap leg-chest on one of the junkyard people and started the shooting. What a cool little fella.

I hope they get him to cut his hair and keep him on long enough to become older and badass after the war.

They both have the plot armour of being (((diversity))) they won't die unless they have a replacement nigress or replacement lesbian

They should have Negan have another lineup and take out Carl, Tara, Gabriel, Daryl, all of the dead weight characters who haven't been relevant for years.

Carl will not fucking die lol

You can tell the actor who plays the gay guy is pissed about being shoehorned into a token role. Every time he's on Talking Dead it looks like he is brooding about it. I don't blame him though; Aaron was one of the most promising new characters until they gave him a boyfriend.

I hope the peaceful Muslim becomes a major character
I thought this show was for Christians only, it would be nice to them getting along. It might actually teach something to all the redneck Americans who watch it

I would guess rick dies and Carl takes over

Dude, it was fucking awesome when Rick quoted the Quran, I was honestly surprised to see it but it's a good sign of the progress society is making despite of the shitty election

This is so stupid that I'm 100% sure it will happen

Inshallah, saheem. I'm glad people on this board are finally embracing the one true religion

It was pretty intolerant of Rick to shoot at him but good thing Carl didn't approve

Well I'm a white atheist, but I love your culture, and I just really hope the persecution from white Christians will end
I'm pretty fascinated by your culture though, it's beautiful. Who knows, maybe I'll convert
I'm going to read the Quran
:)

It was a metaphor for old conservative Christian behaviour, and the new generation and a child's innocents

This is legit btw and comes from The Spoiling Dead Fans who have a perfect track record with spoilers. If they say Carl is dying, then he's 99% likely dying.

I'll admit it's kinda ballsy and unexpected but it seems like too big of a change from the comics. And the general audience isn't gonna want to watch anymore, after the Glenn/Abe deaths and now freaking Carl, it'll be too depressing.

The walking (((minorities))) is fucking based

>And the general audience isn't gonna want to watch anymore
Who gives a shit about Carl? He doesn't have a character, he doesn't even have a good actor. Walking Dead should be a little more cavalier with trimming the fat from this shitshow

You just know there is going to be a plot line where someone says something islamophobic but is ''proven'' to be wrong and stupid by the plot

From Spoiling Dead's forums;

"It seems as though we will be losing our favorite hat wearing, pudding eating, can’t stay in the house beloved Carl during the mid-season finale. Yes, it may be time to say goodbye to the one-eyed wunderkind. Now, before you start writing us nasty messages, let us tell you how we came to this conclusion.

We get lots of information from everywhere, all the time. Most often they are just bits that don’t add up to something. Sometimes it’s even people trying to feed us false info to discredit us. But every now and then (remember Beth? Bob?) we get pieces of info that start to add up and form something true. It’s that thing where a couple pieces of the puzzle mean nothing, but start to piece them together and they form a picture. We believe that’s happening here.

We received various pieces of information from separate sources beginning way back in early September telling us they believe Carl will die in the mid-season finale. We know the MSF will involve a huge battle at Alexandria with multiple fires, explosions and gunfire. There is plenty of photo evidence and eyewitness accounts of this. Separate sources also tell us that they believe Carl’s death was shot at the studio with corresponding scenes being shot at Alexandria near the gates. It is believed that he dies in the MSF with possibly his body being discovered and/or the aftermath of his death occurring in episode 9."

After The War I don't see how they are gonna keep the show interesting. The next bad guys just don't seem that dangerous or interesting desu.

Mark my words as an experienced insider Carl will come out in 20 years detailing how much molestations he had to deal with on set every day. After of course, he becomes the next young star. They kill him off mid season then he goes on to star in several blockbusters only to die at age 29 from an OD

Thanks for robbing me of being shocked seeing it as it airs, OP. You autistic fuck. I wish spoiler faggots would go to prison.

That's why they are shaking it up. The whisperers are trash so if they skip that story then they are nearly caught up. That means they are free to do way ever they want with no source material.

>I hate muslims cuz they're brown

Makes sense. Didn't Carl's actor want to quit so that he could go to college or something?

Honestly i think the main problem with the whisperers is that they destroyed the mystery of it 5 seconds into meeting them. If they would of kept going with the creepy vibe and complete unknowing of what they are it could of probably end up decent

what even happened with them? Did they all die at the end of last season?

and you don't?

>If they would of kept going with the creepy vibe and complete unknowing of what they are
Impossible thanks to faggots spoiling the show for other faggots. Even the news page of my phone throws "ACTOR X SPOTTED ON SET!!!!" shit in my face.

I don't think they appeared on the show yet.

No, I'm not a stormfag from Sup Forums

>finally old enough to film full-time and avoid the child labor laws that have restricted his screen time for the past 7 seasons
>gets killed off within half a season

I don't read the comic and I thought you meant the junkyard people. What happened with them?

Then why do you hate them?

The whisperers are a completely different thing that shows up later (after all out war) unless they're planning on making the garbage people into the whisperers, which would just be stupid

And then the Governor comes back miraculously and they take over the wasteland together and it's the Negan and Blake show

Reminder that Negan will be killed off at the end of this too

I'm a diff poster, and as curious as you are. I remember before last season all the comic book readers I knew were so hyped about the whisperers. Maybe they come after the war.

Rick has already confirmed that Negan lives.

No fucking WAY they kill Negan. Him alone draws at least like 50% of the viewers. AMC are a bunch of money hungry jews, no way they'd kill off one of their highest selling products

>Corl gets killed by Simon
>audience now hates Simon more than Negan
>Simon becomes the real villain of the season
>Negan regrets Corl's death because he liked the kid and becomes more sympathetic
>Rick kills Simon, audience is happy
>Rick shows Negan mercy and decides to put him in jail like in the comics
>this is the writers' plan to get normies to accept Negan's survival

BRAVO GIMPLE

Right now comic Carl is shit. He's pussywhipped for a blown out roastie and he isn't even edgy anymore. I honestly give more of a shit about Chandler Riggs right now than I do post-AOW Carl. If Carl in either medium that's ok.

I could see this. I hope Negan has a redemption arc like the Governor's, I liked his

do you mean irl or just in the show?

he should get killed by a literal nobody without anyone knowing who it is so Rick can't get any vengeance and just has to sit with it

It's stupid enough, and viewers are stupid enough. So it'll probably happen

>Negan joining the villains

But Negan was literally seconds away from braining Carl last season why would he care now

It's pretty obvious that once the all out war storyline ends, and they do the time jump to Rick being a cripple, that Madison from Fear TWD will become Alpha, and start the Whisperer storyline.

[Then Negan can cut her head off.]

We already know he likes Carl. How can he get more sympathetic? The only thing he can do in reaction to Carl's death is surrender the war. That's not gonna happen.

In the comics, Negan took a liking to Carl because Carl "had balls"

By the power of magic jew writing

I wonder if Negan will talk more about his dick and Rick's dick and putting it down his throat, and dick, and more dick, and Negan loves dick. Everybody over 15 stopped watching long ago, esp. that premiere last year

Yeah he had balls, for a 9 year old. In the show carl's like 18 it doesn't have as much as an effect

Negan was just going to give him a slap for forgetting to wear his poo poo pantaloons

In the comics Negan tries braining Carl after the kid shot Lucille in the same chunk of the story of the Season 7 finale.

Ah shit I remember that now, yeah I have no idea how they're gonna spin that

I bet Lucille isn't gonna get destroyed, it's too much of an icon.

Yeah but he SAID he wanted to. He never actually lined up to kill him. In the show he was about to do it before Shiva showed up

>He never actually lined up to kill him.
That's because Carl was behind the wall. Negan demanded Alexandria throw Carl over the wall so he could bash Carl in front of the gate. I have no reason to belief he was bluffing.

Yeah but he shot Lucille. What was the reason in the show? I actually forgot the reason

>being this fucking new
This happens every year you tourist fuck. Either leave the board, embrace the spoilers, or watch a good show.
Next you'll be whining that GoT was spoiled for you

To fuck over Rick for trying to rebel again (the trash people turned on Rick)

Kind of boring. I liked how he went from an unlikeable kid to a badass. Was hoping to see him grow up.

If Carl loses his virginity before the midseason finale he's definitely a goner.

Why does anyone think he will die? It says he gets stabbed. Unless he gets stabbed through the heart like Governor then I don't think it's a death sentence. He's already survived a bullet to the skull.

Which one takes it up the butt? I'll say negan because of his scarf.

Does the writers room have a gas leak? Seriously wtf his character is at his best after the war. I mean the kid isn't a great actor, but I imagine this is the final nail, there is no coming back from this. Ratings are already down.

Fake news. Corl is eternal

>doesn't know about the November - February break TWD does every year

>his character is at his best after the war.
How is being a pussy whipped normalfag his "best"? He was popular for being a little kid that murders other little kids and kills adults with machine gun too big for his cute body. Post-War Carl is just some guy. He got 1 cool scene then beating up bullies with a shovel and that's it.

>Thinking Carl aka the writers pet will die
>Believing the spoiling dead fags

Scott M. Gimple isn't a fucking retard. There's no way in hell he'd kill Carl off since he's Robert Kirkman's pet in the comics.

Plus the old man Rick visions pretty much confirm he and Michonne survive the war. Those visions aren't dream sequence's, Rick has his cane and limp from when Negan breaks his knee at the end of the war arc.

Thank god, I hope it's true. The kid can't fucking act, it's time for it to end.