Suicide Sqaud got nominated for the Oscar of Make-Up & Hairstyling

>Suicide Sqaud got nominated for the Oscar of Make-Up & Hairstyling

Dunno if to laugh or be surprised..

hahahhahahahahhahahahahHHhahHHhahahahahahahha

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7vfqkvwW2fs
youtube.com/watch?v=hEbmG_PaNiw&index=23&list=PL2-N3TOzBmyvGgkhzvoVCyGkw9upf-LGD
youtube.com/watch?v=3FOzD4Sfgag
youtube.com/watch?v=SiEXgpp37No
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Well, Killer Croc looked cool I guess. So did Diablo's tattoos.

Sup Forums btfo

>best makeup and hairstyling

It's not about the effectiveness of the make-up or hair in portraying the character the directors wanted to portray, or about the style's relative merit to alternatives that could have been pursued instead. This award is merely about the craft and hard work of the artists that applied and created what they were told to make.

By all accounts, some of the make-up was pretty good in Suicide Squad. Killer Croc might have had a midget-like stature and have zero character, but the scale texture was phenomenal. Enchantress was a particular standout as well. And the make-up job on some of the zombie army of Enchantress was neat.

>Dunno if to laugh or be surprised..

Why?

Also BvS should had been nominated for sound and clothes

It would be too funny if the DCEU gets an oscar before the MCU does. Also BvS soundtrack was godtier, that should have been nominated.

Didn't they get one for make up for GotG? Or was that just a nom? I swear the make up nominations always seem to be whatever big budget sci-fi shit of that year

Nominated
MARVELS GONNA FREAK IF SUICDE SQUAD WINS

>Also BvS soundtrack was godtier

Hahahahahahahahahhahahahaa

I think it wasn't based on the technicality that it was carried over from MoS

Well, look at that.

I can already hear the WB execs
>QUICK, EVERY CHARACTER HAS TATTOOS NOW!

Doctor Strange got nominated for best visual effects this year, we'll see what happens.

Doctor Strange probably has a good shot at its category this year.

it won't it'll be Star Trek or A Man Called Ove

although the fact that it doesn't look like Civil War was nominated for anything is weird

>Also BvS soundtrack was godtier, that should have been nominated.

This right here. I mean it doesn't matter when you're up against La La Land but anyways

Leaked concept art for Gotham City Sirens

>Bunch of forgettable zimmershit
>Shitty guitar riff for Wonder Woman
>godtier sound track

nope
Jungle Book or SW:TFA

I wouldn't be too sure about that

salty
youtube.com/watch?v=7vfqkvwW2fs

>Deadpool snubbed
>Doctor Strange deservingly gets nominated
>Sup Forums's favorite "Your Name" BTFO'd
This is fine.

probably meant RO, not TFA

>deservingly
>lol fractals dude

man any kind of humanoid they tried to do looked fucking awful

>SS actually got an oscar nomination
>BvS has 8 razzie nominations

>deservingly

>one is a board full of professionals
>the other is a board full of anyone who wants to pay 40 dollars

really makes you think

>three Disney movies out of five

Antitrust laws really need to be expanded to make sure one can't horde intellectual properties and copyrights.

And Deadpool and BvS got zero noms
I feel vindicated in liking suicide squad more than both those movies now

>deservingly

>deservingly

Suicide Squad will probably win but that just goes to show you how backwards the oscars have become
One of the worst capeshit movies of the year gets the capeshit nod category over other movies

That soundtrack is basically one big leitmeme.

youtube.com/watch?v=hEbmG_PaNiw&index=23&list=PL2-N3TOzBmyvGgkhzvoVCyGkw9upf-LGD

>make up and hairstyling
is this a new category, or one of those that are just announced by subtitles when celebs are on stage?

an oscar and a razzie for the same movie would be pretty funny

I'm glad
Both those movies are praised far too much and their fans now have to live in the reality that they aren't that great.
Deadpool with its cringe oscar campaign and BvS fans with their blind fanaticism

Civil War wasn't great, but it was a better Avengers film than AoU.

>implying this is NOT impressive
shitty story, editing, directing is not shitty make up

they announced it when mad max won last year
very early into the ceremony

that shit isn't impressive with modern tech, no.

No one said Marvel was exempt from forgettable soundtrack syndrome.

I admit that looks good but so does deadpool how do you gauge what's harder to do?

>no
ok, if you say so

>deadpool
>make up
that's costume (even if you ignore the fact that it is CG most of the time)

EFAP is the best.

His breakdown of why the majority of American comedy is a shitpile was great.

youtube.com/watch?v=3FOzD4Sfgag

deadpool had a costume so he probably wasn't in makeup very long whereas croc is croc all the time with at most a hood to cover him up

I honestly don't know but it doesn't matter Star Trek Beyond will probably win

harley and ivy with sidecuts

Back when Adam Ruins Everything was good...

youtube.com/watch?v=SiEXgpp37No

Yeah, the Sirens movie is going to continue Squad trashy looks

This.
Croc look amazing, they deserve the nod.

>>Shitty guitar riff for Wonder Woman

It's a etruscan song on a electric chello you absolute retard

At least Suicide Squad was easy on the eyes.

Kontext is Key

If they give us a legit gay couple in a Super Hero movie first, then I will be a bit of thrilled.

I'm so glad people here recognize BvS for what it was. I never thought I'd think back fondly on DKR.

Who's talking about pairing?. I'm referring to the looks that WB will surely put into the movie

What are you trying to say? Makeup is makeup, visual effects technology has no bearing on this discussion.

I am. I am talking about pairing.
Do it DC! You would "beat" Marvel by doing gay stuff in your movie first!

Deadpool was a very drab movie with drab characters. Aside from CGI Deadpool the other characters were just a bunch of dudes in combat gear.

>I'm so glad people here recognize BvS for what it was.
I'm pretty sure literally everyone that isn't a DCuck does

I was glad they didn't make him a CGI character. It would have been a disaster, like the villains.

All I remember from the film was the dorky violin that would cut in whenever Lex was being a freak.

I was on YouTube earlier, they make shitposts on here seem like reasoned discourse.

For much as you and other people wants it it won't happen, Hollywood is too much afraid of gay stuff in their movies.

I hate when they tiptoe around it like people will walk out if two chicks kiss. I'm pretty sure most people won't care so long as they're not a complete flanderization.

It's like they think straight men are scared of lesbians or something.

Civil War you have zero nominations
Deadpool you have zero nominations
BvS you have zero nominations

Suicide Squad reign supreme

WHY DID YOU SAY THAT NAME!

glad the movie is getting at least some of the respect it deserves

Some straight men are scared of actual lesbians because it reduces the amount of women who might hypothetically have sex with them one day.

This I know. But I gotta believe in the possibility of positive change, otherwise I'll be a hateful, bitter fuck like half of Sup Forums.

Those "men" are bunch of retards. Real men wouldn't be scared of lesbians or gays for that matter

>SW
Why? Because of Tarkin?

Honestly, if I wasn't friends with a couple of gay dudes I'd never get just how exasperating we can be.

don't forget Leia

Most likely, also some of the shots in space were very very sexy.

I'm more interested in how A Man Called Ove was nominated instead of and alongside movies that feature a lot of non-human makeup. It's not a very impressive movie as far as makeup goes.

Never forget. ;'(