What alternative timelines/ worlds would you love to see a film or tv show set in?

What alternative timelines/ worlds would you love to see a film or tv show set in?

(pic related: WW3 kicks off between NATO and Soviets in 1989]

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q1m7opOGSmQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

its year 2002, china invades africa for really no reason, its all smooth sailing until USA decides they want a piece of the cake, china aint sharing the cake so americans send in a special task force to take care of the business, its called the conquerors and consists of 6 elite soldiers, rob schneider is the leader of the group

>tfw noone is interested in your thread.

>designated shitting country

Kek

>gotta shake the tree to see what falls out

Basically an urban red Dawn done well

god damn a fucking World in Conflict miniseries would be GOAT. Severely underrated game and it would be awesome seeing characters from both sides dealing with their countries relative bullshit

>caliphate can take over most of Europe and all of north Africa
>can't destroy Israel

It's a crime that this game was so underrated and the world offered so many possibilities with the escalating conflict

Imagine an invasion of 80's Japan by China or a desperate British defence of Hong-Kong with house to house fighting in old kowloon. Kino speeches from Maggie and Ronnie about defending human dignity and freedom..

Why was it not more successful?

Also I really wanted to see what happened to the Soviet KGB guy after he took the troops back home to save their lives.

What a great game.
>When based Bannon sacrifices himself
gets me every time.

>a real human bean

I've never had such a 180 in my opinion of a video game character. All those phone call/letter scenes were SO well done. I actually had a few tears in my eyes.

It was actually very successful. Ubisoft is just a bunch of morons and have had Massive working on other things instead a WiC sequel. All those ideas would make for a great game, particularly the Chinese invasion of Japan idea.

>New Mongolia

pls happen

>implying based Russia would ever be overrun by those horse fuckers.

Then ubisoftinthehead are even worse than I thought. I always just assumed the game flopped, especially since I seemed to be the only person to have heard of it.

Thanks BTW.

youtube.com/watch?v=q1m7opOGSmQ

You're welcome OP

Because it's 89iq
>China invading Japan with fishing boats

Thanks user, I'll be sure to check this out.

Most likely with Soviet naval support, I'm pretty sure they still fuck shit up even then.