Jeopardy

Nan Bauer is like a milfier Kim Wexler

If by milfier you mean more wrinkled and used goods with shitty coke can titties

she won with like 6k thanks to betting, the other guy done goofed

jeopardy has had a lot of qts on their show, but this sure as shit isn't one of them

Who let a woman in her 60s dress like that? Does Jeopardy even have producers anymore?

IT WAS HIS TURN!!!!!!

what happened to him anyway, i missed two days figuring it was safe but when i came back he was replaced by some military twat

ugh, I wish it were sooner. He was an incredible player, but he was cringy and annoying, but in that oblivious way where he thought he was actually cool. fucking hate that dude.

They gave some woman a category that was one of the things she listed in the "personal interests" section in her application form (Dolly Parton) to get rid of him.

mommy?

I also fucking hated him, but I kinda wanted to see some records be broken.

checked

post jeopardy qts

eh, unfortunately we'll be seeing him in the tournament of champs, and any "former champs" shows they cook up over the decades. also, nice phony-telephone-number digits.

pic related

mfw whities were totally humiliated in the college competition and the 3 finalistss were 2 indians and that chink.

I liked that thicc milf Fran from last week.

I almost threw my remote at the TV when I saw that. Not only did she do the usual "Asian jumps around the board looking for the Daily Double" but included that cringe worthy shit at the end

this guy was reddit incarnate

>Not only did she do the usual "Asian jumps around the board looking for the Daily Double"
Dude, just because that strategy was first used by Arthur Chu doesn't make it an asian thing. Every single player does this now.

The memelord thing was pretty lame but it seemed like something her wack MIT buddies put her up to. I'm sure they all thought it was hilarious.

arthur chu was one of the all time great jeopardy villains. up there with brad ritter, the ultimate evil

>"Asian jumps around the board looking for the Daily Double"
Chinese have no honor.

>the 3 finalistss were 2 indians and that chink
Indians are also good at spelling bees. Maybe if they didn't abandon their country it wouldn't be such a shithole?

The goat

Glad that insufferable both got axed immediately, but ya Austin got screwed

post Fran

>got the phrenology FJ question right today because I'm an incorrigible racist
suck failure, normies

Go home, losers.

fuck that bitch. she went on to lose the next day to that navy twat

kristin cutts did it for me. did it for me real good.