Why does Sup Forums pretend to hate this movie?

>look at me I post in the subject line like a faggot!
Good for you, learn to wipe your ass now.

DCucks are a really loud minority.

No, actually they're the majority in Sup Forums so it's logical they're all buttblasted their shitty characters don't translate well to movies.

This is a DChad board

It's not bad, it's just mediocre as shit

Because it's among Marvel's worst. It's a placeholder, an ad. The least artful, emptiest film. Every one of their other directors are much better.

The end fight was honestly way better than the airport one

i liked most of the marvel movies
but this was poorly made garbage

Because Marvel dgaf about showing cgi in broad daylight whereas DC havevto hide theirs behind gloomy darkened night scenes.

Marvel capeshit might be pure popcorn bait but at least they're not pretentious. You get what you pay for. Mindless flashy capeshit with quips.
EXACTLY what the audience wants and expects.

Nobody is watching Thor expecting The Seventh Seal levels of kinography.

Probably because a good portion of us read the civil war comics about a decade ago and saw that they dumbed down the story to a barebones idea of what the fuck it was supposed to be.

this so much, just turn of you're brain

>being such a beta you're afraid of typing in the subject line

sit down fuckboi

I don't think you read Civil War at all if you wanted a faithful adaptation.

The comic is a shitshow. Movie improved it. I didn't want to rip Tony or Steve a new asshole after watching it.

Civil War is a shitty comic too, so it makes sense it made a shitty movie

>i'm a contrarian little bitch who hates anything that i perceive to be popular or accessible to the masses

The original Civil War was many things, popular wasn't one of them.

you'll notice i didn't say it was, only that perceived it to be so

>A group of close friends have to fight each other in a battle that could result in death or serious injury over political ideals
>They quip and joke and don't take it seriously
Like god forbid I'm not asking for DC level seriousness but could they not serious up a tiny bit for this scene

Civil War was a terrible comic. Just really, really bad. The movie did a better job with the story.

HAHAHAHAHA

That scene is made to be lighthearted because it leads up to the sudden sudden serious moment where Rhodey is shot.

No one is quipping or having a laugh in the final fight between Tony, Bucky and Cap. I thought this movie balanced serious and silly moments much better than something like AOU.

>that's not yours

>I can do this all day

>>that's not yours
How is that a quip? It was presented as kind of pathetic.

>DCucks think posting mid-production cgi is a substitute for an actual argument

War Machine should have died

>an unfinished scene
You're just proving how pathetic you are, DCuck.

>MCUcks trying to defend their shit CGI
AHAHAHAHA

what's so bad about this? the scene is retarded yes, but the cgi is fine

It looks ridiculous. And the movie sucks. But there's nothing particularly wrong with the CGI in that scene.

AHAHAHAHAHA

This design. It just keeps getting worse.

Nah

THAT TING DOES NOT OBEY THE LAWS OF PHYSICS AT ALL

Yes. I don't even see the purpose of keeping him alive. He's not a very popular character or important to later movies, could easily be killed off to add a little more drama.

yep, literally no one cares about him, no idea why they saved him

>I can do this all day
But that's a nice callback

>>I can do this all day
It's the same thing he says in his origin movie when he's getting his shit pushed in by some big thug in an alley. Something about how he's still an idealistic underdog up against a stronger opponent, but he got there by following his morals so he can take the punches with a smile on his face. Not exactly pottery but definitely not a mere quip.

Yeah like Bendis is fucking genius. Give your head a shake.

there's no way they could redeem Vision by Infinity War if he was responsible for the death of War Machine