You are a Goon

Which supervillain do you work for, and why?

Bonus question: what weapons and gear do you carry?

Crimeodile. He's always putting his henchmen first.

Tony Stark, I get a knock off Iron Mang suit.

More like Iron Mong in your case.

Best part is that nobody realizes you're working with the villain, ever.

бaлaлaйкa, of course. She's a great boss that really cares about her employees.

Almost forgot:
I would most likely carry a Kalashnikov (either AKM or AK-74) and a Tokarev pistol (for some reason Hotel Moscow doesn't use Maks)

I thought that was Itagaki in makeup for a second.

Ha.

None of the Batman villains. Doesn't matter what kind of benefits they're paying you, none of them have any sort of job security--and I don't mean getting beaten up by Batman here--those guys will kill you themselves if they have half a mid to (or for laughs) and don't shed a tear if their pet shark or anti-Batman measure just happens to injure you.

My first inclination was to say Shredder, though, because you get some of the best ninja training available and even if you end up in jail, you have NINJA powers to protect yourself and odds are a number of your co-workers who were also ninjas will be there to watch your back.

Well I'd run with one of the Rogues; while they don't often have have henchmen when they do they seem to treat them well, especially considering that I've never killed any women or children. As for a specific rogue I'm thinking Captain Cold he's chill.

That goon had some sweet dance moves. Watch how he goes up the stairs during the Museum scene, dat footwork.

Trigon, because I've already fucked up my life beyond mortal means.

I'd probably get the typical lowest rank demon powers and the task to capture his stupid rebellious daughter. FML

Based Sinestro, definitely.

I'd probably be a reasonably competent ring-slinger if given the opprotunity.

Sinestro is the good guy though

>Space Smurfs write him off as a """"terrorist""""
>All Earth-based heroes are likely biased by the GL's testimonies against him
I'd say he counts on a technicality.

Only on months ending with a Y

Have you seen the benefits package?
And what other boss would let you nap in a hammock on company time!?

Loki, because I probably get some awesome Asgardian artifact and even though I'm iniially just his pawn, I can probably spinoff into being my own supervillian. (See Wrecker, Absorbing Man) I'm not a mucle brute like them though so hoping I get something to grant me arcane powers as opposed to strength based.

Underrated burn.

This.

I'm here comics not cartoons, but I'd work for Scorpio in a heart-beat!

>Have you seen the benefits package?
Even doom's citizens get free wifi. Think of what minions get.