Gordon Ramsay on Cocaine

Why is Gordon making propaganda now?

Gordon

I'm DEA

YO QUIERO LOS COCAINAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>You don't get to bring pans

He's probably wondering why a man would snort cocaine before jumping off a 40 story building

Community service as part of probation

Are all britfags narcs?

1. latent mental illness
2. cocaine mixed other much more dangerous chemicals

I know, I was baneposting

all britfags are junkies

They can barely get decent Marijuana bro. Think of the driest hick town in bumble fuck nowhere and that's London. If something is available they pay out the ass for it.

watch later'd this on youtube earlier going to watch it at work tomorrow

wrong

I give up. What propaganda? I tried to see multiple ways you can mean and I found that anyone can flip that episode into being propaganda.

hope its not the normal western doc basically blaming the hues for wanting to not starve to death
"i know people in london who have had been really comedowns from this shit ... how do you sleep at night?!"

T.never been to UK

That’s just not true, London has good weed.

BBC is just using him now that the top gear guys are working for amazon, they all 3 used to host similar shows

>Such rampant cocaine use that it's started to affect the water
>They can barely get decent Marijuana

Amerimeme pls

>not throwing into whitey's face about how they raped the earth for thousands of yearse and now are reaping the reward

inb4 some Sup Forumsfag whines about how the white man "uplifted us". Yes, and straight into white women's wombs :^)

people still use cocaine? aren't weed and opioids the big thing now?

inferiority complex: the person

COCAINUM!

That could not be further from the truth

but in kidulthood the young girl only had to blow the dealer while her friend watched