Bravest warriors; TIME for Episode 3

youtube.com/watch?v=VEkXRkMqBto
Now which of you Sup Forumsmrades is gonna rip it?

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!QMg1lAzC!AKaU1bl8X-hhXq3yuEX4Fw
wuskydingo.tumblr.com/
kametsu.com/topic/56869-running-mega-bravest-warriors-s03-1080p-webrip/?page=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

oh, spoke too soon. Dingo already ripped it.

At least provide the mega
mega.nz/#F!QMg1lAzC!AKaU1bl8X-hhXq3yuEX4Fw

bump

Looks like interest for this died when they decided to take 2 years to make more episodes. And also I know that the people that do the clickbait shit on cartoon hangover are different than the animation team but it just rubs me the wrong way being hosted on the same account that releases all of the cartoons.

I figure they could shunt all of the non-content into another channel rather than shove it down our throats when we only subscribed to the channel in the first place due to bravest warriors. I don't know maybe I'm alone in thinking like this.

From my understanding the season has been done for a LONG while. They had to release Bee and Puppycat first for whatever reason

A whole lot of good that did them. I haven't heard hardly any chatter about bee and puppy cat that wasn't either disappointment or pure vitriol.

I feel bad for the people that actually spent money on that show.

>we'll never get a show with the humor and quality of the pilot
>remember being hype af when we saw the twist at the end
>realize I just graduated HS when it came out
>I now have a college degree and a job

Yeah I was excited for more of the vocaloid catdog and the qt3.14 bee but no good thing lasts. I tried watching the episodes released recently but they just felt like they were trying to hard to be random and funny.

I hope they don't let relationship shit kill bravest warriors too. Just let Danny have Beth and get Chris a new waifu and be fucking done with it.

Lol first Flute Spell and now bravest warriors, what went wrong with pen ward's creations and intimacy.

Does Dingo have a site I can check rather than having to look on here every week?

theres my tumblr and kametsu post
wuskydingo.tumblr.com/
kametsu.com/topic/56869-running-mega-bravest-warriors-s03-1080p-webrip/?page=1

Thanks fuccboi.

I'd suck your weiner in real life.

The trailer for the next episode looks to be an animated version of a BW comic issue.

Well it looks like they pussyfooted out of the drama.

The 4 part finale is much closer to the pilot quality/tone wise than the rest of the show. Really a shame that it took them so long to get there an now we'll probably never see any more.

>I had a job when it came out and 10 grand in the bank
>now I live in a basement and none of my bodily functions work properly anymore
it's been a while I tell you

desu that sounds like it could've happened overnight

man this is some metroidtastic music.
i love that they straight up eat power pellets
I'm glad tree trunks lady is still alive. I don't want her to ever die.
anyone think the back of the eon worm was kinda.. intentional?
yeah the finale was good. whatta you gonna do.
it is a little up and down

>yeah the finale was good. whatta you gonna do.

Same thing I do about my missed and failed relationships. Stay awake at night wondering what could have been.