Anyone else tired of all these Batman comics?

Anyone else tired of all these Batman comics?

Literally all they need is Detective Comics, Nightwing, a Batfamily book and maybe Batwoman

But Red Hood and the Outlaws have been a wild fucking ride. Dark Trinity best trinity.

Red Hood has distanced himself well enough from Batman that it's not even a Batman title anymore so I'd say it doesn't count

>Batman comics
You mean Gotham comics. Batman is only a regular character in Batman, Tec, and JL.

Oh God please no. This is just going to start a shitposting war on which characters should be included in the "true" batfamily. Then all the different Robinfags will start fighting and this thread will be a disaster.

No.

And seriously, why some people get so triggered about Batman nowdays?

=D

Batfamily doesn't really work as a team book and Batwoman works better as a character on her own.
I'm ok with the 3rd tier members like Spoiler being in continuity again, but not interested enough as to read about her twice a month.
Detective Comics works well as a Batman solo title with feats of other characters lending a hand, bootcamp drama had me dropping the book quickly.

I hate these threads, yes there is a large number of Batfamily books but they're reliable sellers and with rebirth sales declining DC needs that. Hell in about 50 years I'll be surprised if DC isn't only Batfamily +Justice League.

>And seriously, why some people get so triggered about Batman nowdays?
It's because he's popular.
A lot of casuals who don't read comics like Batman, superfags hate that Batman is more popular than Superman, guys who don't like cape books see Batman as the epitome of why cape books suck and trolls know they can bait a lot of fish in the Batman pond because of all of the above.
Oddly enough these reasons are why batfags actually like Batman hate threads, watching people cry so hard.

It's not easy being on top.

You don't need to read them

The bat family are all the boys, Cass and Alfred. There's no discussion beyond that, any other character is just an ally and Jean Paul doesn't really exist anymore

But I like Batman, I just don't want to keep up with 6 titles, I had to stop reading Batman because they said Red Robin died and it made me read it to find out what happened

They are pathetic, instead of making. Threads about their favorite characters they choose to talk about batman. Batman hate threads are complete shit

>I just don't want to keep up with 6 titles
You don't have to, you idiot. Your cancerous mindset is slowly but surely killing comics.

Those Batman comics help fund my favorite low-selling D-lister ongoings and minis, so no.

I don't care for Batman, but I appreciate Batman fans for actually buying shit and making sure that DC is willing to risk making some niche books that are basically guaranteed to sell low.

When it's referencing stuff that happens in other comic titles without saying what happens, them yes I do

Not the case.

Not an argument

Timfag pls.

The number of Batman and Batfam/Gotham comics is fine since I can just ignore them, it's when they cameo or star in other titles that it gets annoying

I'm not even a robinfag, it just feels like I need to be reading 6 titles just to get the whole picture

It is.

If you would actually say why then maybe I'd believe you, but you don't so go fuck yourself

All you really needed to know is that Tim died. I don't even think it's really come up in the main Batman title outside of the NotMM crossover.

user, this really not an excuse.

I only follow Batman and Red Hood and I don't feel obligated to follow the rest.

I did in the first post, you're just retarded. Tim died, who the fuck cares, you were reading "Batman" not "Red Robin". His death is not central to the story in Batman, it's just mentioned in one panel. And you're on fucking Sup Forums you could find out about his " death" here.