Decided to watch pic related after watching "The Thing" for the first time recently. Holy hell, what a weird movie...

Decided to watch pic related after watching "The Thing" for the first time recently. Holy hell, what a weird movie. Loved the ending tho. Thoughts and opinions?

It's about jews.

I'm amazed it got made, even if you buy the "it's about republicans!" bullshit it's really fucking easily interpreted as being about jews anyway.

Since jews control hollywood I really have no idea how this made it to release at all.

Carpenter had a history of turning low budgets into big profits. Jews love that.

We all knows it's secretly about Jews even carpenter had some early interviews talking about the Rothschilds and world government. The whole "it's about consumerism" is bull crap

Degenerate SJW trash

It's Roddy's second best movie.

It's a movie every bit equal to the actual novels of 1984, Fahrenheit 451 and Brave New World.
It should be shown in schools in the future, once kids are free to discuss it's messages.

People should drop the fucking played-out Guy Fawkes masks at political rallies etc.
Start wearing a mix of They Live alien or John Nada masks (mullet optional) to demonstrate their wakefulness.
The establishment clearly don't fear political activism or even terrorism. They own and control that shit.
What they *do* fear is their true faces being seen.

boring as fuck movie

Love the movie. Wish it had a better score though, it just gets so repetitive, that same riff over and over

seriously though why even tweet about it out of the blue and unsolicited like that? Did he finally discover the internet and realize thats what alot of people think of it?

Terrific. It’s a slow burn but it’s a great example how creative story telling is far more important than big budget FX.

Well Halloween was funded by Mustapha Akkad who was an outspoken anti-Semite and used its success to make the only movie about Muhammad, an epic one. This pissed off Jews at both Akkad and Carpenter, who used Halloween sequel money to keep the lights on. There was even speculation that Michael (((Myers))) was Jewish, and that's why his evil wasn't explained like Freddy or Jason.

Anyway, Akkad died in a bombing of a wedding attitributed to Mossad. Look it up. It's an open secret in LA circles.

They killed Roddy Pipper 1 week after he talked about this movie on Infowars

the Message sucked though. iirc it cant come close to depicting Mo at all so its always like 3 degrees away

No shit? He's an old man take the tinfoil off

No, the truth is that Jason Blum of Blumhouse offered Carpenter a shitload of money to remake Halloween, and one caveat was that Carpenter clarify the real intention of They Live, because Blum is Jewish and from a powerful family. Literally, most Jews consider They Live to be anti-Semitic, because it is.

The Thing is about Jews landing on Earth and mimicking humans, namely whites. That's why a blood test, DNA, is how to tell the difference.

They Live is a defacto sequel to The Thing, where (((the thing))) has spread to America, again mimicking humans, stealing resources, controlling the media. The message is that working class whites and blacks must awaken to crash their system. The goyim know.

Alas, Escape from (((New York))) is the finale. They have taken over America, gutted it, and turned it into a dystopia. Snake is a lonely goy hero. There's even the eerie World Trade Center sequence. In the original script by Carpenter, Snake is busted robbing the Federal Reserve, which says it all.

>take the tinfoil off
what

But if you think They Live is a gobsmacking redpill, you need to watch
>Carpenter's The Village of the Damned
Now how he got this movie made under their radar is a miracle, because it's the most aggressively redpilled move ever made, imo. It's supposed awfulness keeps most fans away. Carpenter literally uses blonde haired blue eyed children to smuggle in every bitter redpill he had left. It is awesome. I even wonder if Christopher Reeve's accident wasn't revenge for this. But anyway that's the movie that killed both of their careers, and Kirstie Alley is a Scientologist with her own Hollywood beef. Tbqh, I rank TVofD with Christine, not top tier JC but close, it's reputation is a travesty.

Can't tell if shitposting or legit mentally ill.

K.

Excellent posts user

what did they mean by this?

If that poster thinks whites and blacks need to work together to overthrow the jewish conspiracy, that is downright progressive by Sup Forums standards.

did John Carpenter ever get a dime from Obey and shepard fairey?

more like did andre the giant get a dime for obey

underated

It's not weird. It's about (((them)))

a forgotten masterpiece

its pretty well known now

I was Nada for halloween last year and everyone thought I was Joe Dirt so I think the jews won