Wtf I hate BR2049 now

Why does r*ddit have to ruin everything we like? First Drive, now this.

If you can't like a film cause people from some other sote don't like it literally kill yourself

Because Sup Forums's first prerogative is to do the opposite of what reddit does.

You hate reddit more than you like BR2049.
but still use reddit more than Sup Forums

>Reddit likes a movie so now I have to pretend not to
How can someone be this pathetic?

a wild redditor appears

>now
this movie has been reddit since day 1

Or you can just accept the fact that a lot of people like the movie from both Sup Forums and Reddit? Why is this so hard to grasp?

Why are autists so intent on making us hate this movie?

Is it because they are razorfist fanboys and can't help themselves but spread his retardation on the internet?

>OP literally goes to reddit to take a screencap of reddit to make a thread about reddit

Could you BE anymore reddit?

>Get Out
>Spider-Man: Homecoming
>Baby Driver
Ewww, they don't deserve to like it.

All those movies were okay

I liked Baby Driver, haven't seen Get Out but Homecoming was too bland even for Marvel

Here we have the shinning example of the redditor
Note his anti autist post yet he will prattle on about how much hes like K and Driver to fit in with this board

No. Just no.

>go to see that thread
>Blade Runner
>Baby Driver
>Ghost Story
>Dunkirk
>Wonder Woman

FUCK, death by association folks. Armond was right about it.

It'll never be true kino, we probably overrated cause of goose and 2d waifus, just put it under guilty pleasures.

Tell what you want, but the non-arguments and the bile are Razorfisting-tier.
We had a failed thread of the usual autismo spamming twitter screenshots, and now this.
The rest is this >Reddit likes a movie so now I have to pretend not to
Which is sad and pathetic of its own, and a huge sign of a complete lack of personal judgement, and of immaturity.
But hey, what can I demand from the retard that spammed the boards for like a week yelling "U CANT LIEK 2049" bringing up more and more inane arguments.

he's right. Kill yourself

yeah fp is right kys

>didn't deny the accusations
Amazing
Are you the same child that saw that list with diaz yet haven't seen a film by him?

Trailer for the new PTA movie was the top post on reddit..

Might as well kys because Sup Forums and reddit are same demographics, only Sup Forums are bigger losers

>that list
I don't know what are you talking about or what I am accused of.
One thing I can take from this post that you are a listfag, one of the most miserable form of "life".

Why do you post like you're not posting on this site?

Of course Armond was right. He's the biggest fedoraeneuve dick rider and even he saw through it

Imagine being so butthurt that people like a movie, you spend your life scrounging reddit and twitter and creating these threads

honest question -what do you think about the original?

I am amazed. It is a level of autism I could not even imagine a normal human could operate at, without destroying his own body or transcend his form.

Imagine doing the opposite and then screaming stuff like "normie" and "roastie" or is it OK because it's in favor of the movie?

>boy, I hate reddit
>time for me to go on reddit to see what redditors think about movies

???

>Goes onto Reddit
>Finds best movies of 2017 thread
>Crops together some collage shit out of the top replies
>Then bitches about Reddit
?

my favorite is when criticism by calling it reddit doesn't count but praise just saying DUDE ITS KINO is fine. this movie really is for redditors

Fpbp.

Projecting.

People ask you to shut up because we had genuine conversation about many aspect of the movie. The movie has genuinely something, even if calling it a masterpiece is obviously too much. For the genre is probably well above average but is not probably saying that much.
But you have to spam the board first with inane statement that give away you did not even watched the movie, then with genuinely pathetic stuff like scouring Reddit or Twitter in the desperate task of discrediting ANYONE that like the movie.
Because any argument against the movie content itself has been BTFO. In the meanwhile, threads about "the state of Sup Forums" and statement like "true Sup Forums" come out here and there.
You are the most pathetic person I ever seen posting in these fucking board.

I'm terrified

fpbp

See? He again proves that it's perfectly fine for the opposite to happen because it's in favor of the movie. How many times do you think this poor sap trying to fit in on a board he just joined has said "roastie" in the last week when thisb"film" is criticized?

>it's another Sup Forums pretends it never uses reddit episode

This not describes the current situation. There were threads with people discussing and the guy spergin with, in the best case scenario, Kingfister-tier arguments. Or just "statements" made as divine truth. Really words from a mentally-ill egomaniac.
Then bullshit like attacks on the acting and plot holes (being BTFO there, too).
Then, spam of threads with autistic repetition of twitter links, copypaste of the same 2-4 posts in every thread.
Is not someone that "tries to fit in" is the exact fucking opposite. Is someone with such level of autism that is incapable of accepting that other people can like a movie, and has no doubt whatsoever that maybe those people did seen more than him in the movie.
Then he tries to kick OUT these people in a desperate and pathetic manner like talking about "true Sup Forums" or with le reddit boogeyman.
I have never seen such complex and catastrophical union of narcisism, arrogance, and raging autism in a single user.

this. is the lack of insight that is appalling. He even spams the same posts so does not even leave doubts

So you're saying the caps in the last few weeks of women not "getting the film" from twitter never happened? All the roastie this and that haven't been happening

>collage
>movies
>of
>go
>Top

I cropped your post.

Is minimal compared to the discussion.
Is time to give up. Is sadder every second that passes

>imagine having the same taste as a cheeto dust covered redditor

What's this cheeto obsession.. you need a good shrink

you have to go back

Never been there in the first place.
You posted cheetos in ever BR thread, sperging about Villeneuve

>putting br2049 and baby driver on the same list

>Cheeto dust meme
You have to go back to wherever that shit meme came from

It's a little sad how much this board focuses on reddit when no one on reddit gives a shit about here.

why are the /r/movies mods so bad?

Sup Forums?

>rdf in high gear to defend their fedora flick
Lool

Because all you faggots are cut from the same cloth. Reddit and Sup Forums are both easily accessible public sites and you're all volatile normies that use them but think they're exclusive clubs because you're also the same as tumblr snowflakes who care so much about being unique that they act like total retards to achieve that uniqueness.

No the “Cheeto dust” meme is specific to either reddit or tumblr, I can’t remember. But either way, it’s usually an indication that the poster has blue/green dyed hair.

but it started with guardians of the galaxy 1 on here

>muh eight hours of sheep frolicking

>all you faggots
that includes you too, you know

UP UP UPVOTE REDDIT STYLE

Just because there's scum at the bottom of a pond doesn't mean I won't swim in it.

LOL
Imagine not knowing youre a numale redditor when you flocked to the cinema to watch a shitty Villeneuve sequel and now think its best film this year.

howling desu.

>My top five:
>1: Blade Runner 2049
>2: The Big Sick
>3: Get Out
>4: Spider-Man: Homecoming
>5: It

now THAT is really damning, all the other posts were OK but this one kills the blade runner

Are you 13, OP?

Its amazing that the only way I ever find out what Reddit likes and dislikes is by browsing this site.

I hear people on reddit like to breathe. Stop breathing, user. Tie your windpipe off and let asphyxia take you to sweet oblivion. You're not some kind of oxygen-breathing redditor are you?

i couldn't be this reddit if i tried

Stop having shit taste in film then