Lego Dimensions

Can we have another thread about the best Sup Forums, Sup Forums and Sup Forums crossover ever? The last one was really comfy.

How's your collection coming along Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TUempuMqFnw
gamasutra.com/view/news/289935/Disney_Infinity_dev_revived_and_reopened_by_Warner_Bros.php
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Starter edition is still £50
fuck you brexit

The wifi on my Wii U is being a bitch so I can't download the updates. Feels bad, man.

Had some friends over and olayed through the Sonic pack. That was fun.

Still hoping for Scott Pilgrim. If Mission Impossible of all things can get a level pack, anything is possible.

>Not being able to play the Mission: Impossible or Sonic DLC.

That's a shame, it's some of the best stuff in the game.

So who's your squad?

>Homer Simpson
>Chell
>Sonic
>Wonder Woman
>Scooby Doo
>Benny

>only bought 3 characters after getting the game a month ago (midway guy, wicked witch, and Sanic)
>use a glitch that allows me to enter any world i want with the broken as fuck Hire-a-hero system
>now sitting at 500 gold bricks, disco cheat unlocked and only spent like $50 bucks total

Are there any other good Sup Forums-related video games from the current console generation?

aside from those DC and Marvel fighting games, No.

Cartoon games are dead.

I heard that Steven Universe: Attack the Light was good. Not a full-price game, but it sort of plays like one of the Mario & Luigi titles.

>Emmet
>Harry Potter
>Ethan Hunt
>Bane
>Sonic
>Marceline

got this for christmas I still haven't opened it yet is it worth it

It is fun, hilarious, and worth your time. You don't need to buy anything beyond the Starter either, unless you want to 100% the base game.

It's a fun game for what it is. The Add-ons/DLC are great if you can get them on sale, a bit pricey otherwise.

>Batman
>Wildstyle
>Gandalf
>Doctor
>Marty McFly
>Superman
>Green Arrow
>Chell
>Sanic
>Peter Venkman
>Ethan Hunt
>Finn
>Chell
>Unikitty

>Disney shuts down Avalanche and cancels Infinity, Dimensions biggest competitor
>Warner Brothers Interactive buys them up
>WB interactive and Avalanche Software are working on a Cars 3 game

WHAT IS THIS, CRAZU TOWN?

youtube.com/watch?v=TUempuMqFnw

The storymode is pretty good too. Gary Oldman is great as the villain.

>physical DLC the game: LEGO edition

get fucked if you support that shit

At least these are really for real LEGOs. How else you gonna get a Gizmo minifig?

>still no PC version
Ffs, Portal is a PC game.

gamasutra.com/view/news/289935/Disney_Infinity_dev_revived_and_reopened_by_Warner_Bros.php
Shit, you're not wrong.

Hope this means Disney in LD.

Marvel probably would never be on board, But Star Wars and stuff like Gravity Falls is a natural fit.