Regular Show storyboards reveal Mordecai isn't happy in the end

What now, "poor crowd shot" people?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lNJ6dFwh8a4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That storyboard is before he meets his wife

>Become fat, neckbeard. Famous artist, but miserable as a person.
>Best friend isn't famous, but is a generally happy family-man who's satisfied with his life

Poor Mordo.

For what it's implied briefly, he had some kind of crisis and became a better artist, unhaapy, but better. In his depression he met a younger gal which revived him and made him happy. I'm sure this is the plot of a movie.

More like reveals that he legitimately is brain dead, what the fuck is with his face.

This is the scene right when he first meets his future wife.

He's happy after that.

>he is happy with his wife

>His wife's kids

I'm referring to how the storyboard looks compared to the output, he looks even more depressed before the lazy drawings in the finalized shot.

That really just seems like his neutral expression. He does ultimately seem happy in the actual ending when talking with Rigby.

Also seeing as H5G and his wife look in that shot, there is a little bit of quality going on there.

Did Eileen cheat on Rigby with Muscleman?

fucking heterosexuals

Rigby just has that Mexican heritage

How phantom sex even works?

Can someone please give me lewds of old lady Pam?

>He does ultimately seem happy in the actual ending
He was happy because he was talking WITH Rigby. Man, just look at his kids. His live is fucking shit

>all his friends have a happy expression
>he has a "neutral" expression because reasons
user please

Who's the Tall Female rigby?

Don got a sex change

>giant female rigby

I guess the creators are aware of the kind of people who watch this show and they didn't left any chance for ambiguity with all the possible combinations of all the couples. Recesive genes being that only Rigby it's short in his family.

>those horrifying amalgamation children

>amalgamation
I really hate that they just combined aspects like face value so badly. They could've made it look better at least.

I'm not sure who to believe here

The one without grammar/spelling mistakes.

Belive in yourself.

Believe in the me that believes in you!

Mordo

Mordecai always was the least expressive character because of his beak, and the show has a lot of QUALITY moments, so on a lot of shots he looks derpy.

Someone should just fucking ask Quintel on twitter or any other writter, so these jkind of discussions would be over.

He probably isn't going to say that he is unhappy. Why would he? No matter how rushed or bad the ending is.

But these things never end anyway, unless you have your characters dead for good. Those unsatisfied can still imagine that he breaks up with his batwife and got together with Margaret, both of who are said to be happy together once they do get together. Same with Rigby if you have an issue just how oh so conveniently happy he is with Eileen.

Why the fuck would Mordecai be happy at the park reunion?

He didn't find the love of his life while he was working at the park like Mitch, Rigby, or Benson.
I bet he would say he only got his life together after he stopped working at the park at let himself go for his art.

it is weird since margaret's family doesn't work that way, they're all human OR bird

Why'd they have so many kids?

To get the point across of FAMILIES. It's stupid.

Did the beautiful stacked cloud woman get to experience birth? With who?

she went MIA like since season 3

Seriously, who is that standing to the right of High Five Ghost? Can we talk about this?

Is that Celia? She looks like a guy with that hairstyle.

fucking this

can't stand sparkledog OC style children in furry worlds

either or is the only way that can possibly make "sense" in a world with interracial dating that somehow still has 1000s of distinct real world species

>>kids look like stereotypical edgelord pre-teens/teens.

>>Mom/Wife is normal and happy.

>>Mordo has blank look because he's a putz who got blinded by the camera flash.

Are you spergs really so desperate to paint Mordecai as miserable, because your waifu didn't win the mordobowl?

This is the only way that can possibly make sense. Amalgamation a shit.

You know what would have been fun, that for a mere second or two appeared a red Mordecai . And literally everyone will be speculating if he was married with Margaret and he will be JUST alimony memes.

>"Mordo has blank look because he's a putz who got blinded by the camera flash"
>being this delusional

>got blinded by the camera flash.
I mean the other points are fine but fucking christ, these are self-painted details dude. It would've been different if BEFORE THE FLASH he looked like this, or squinted during the shot, maybe holding his arms up over his eyes, but come on.

fuck quintel

It's not delusional, even Benson had an embarrassing camera moment you autist.

>even benson
you say it like he wasn't the only one

that's a really cute cat lady

Mordecai is a warning to people who are so stressed out about trying to fix the future, that they fuck up the present?

Or maybe they're saying some people are just not meant to be happy?

Or maybe they're saying don't fuck about with women, and just choose before it's too late?

??????

>benson with an old fogie ponytail
Nice
>Mordecai looks like a Portland/San Francisco hipster
If he hadn't scored at least three times I'd think he's cucked as fuck. That's mordecai all right.
>Rigby with those General-Burnside-as-fuck muttonchops, and his tall ass kids
>the ghost got lucky with some normal human woman
>everyone had 2-3 kids, most of which are mish-mashes of their parents
Quite a fucking spectacle.

>Mordo has blank look because he's a putz who got blinded by the camera flash.
Well he is a putz, it wouldn't shock me.

Who the hell does Paco on the far left belong to? He doesn't look like Rigby or his wife. All of Muscles kids are green. I am thinking affair child on one of the two families.

All of Mordos family but his wife look jimmie rustled.

Also H5s girl looked better as a Raver. Now she looks like a dude.

>Also H5s girl looked better as a Raver.
it was ugly

Fucking hell, I hate how they didn't show Mordecai having a happy life.

>Regular Show sequel
>Takes place hundreds of years after the first set in a retro-cyberpunk future
>Skips is the MC

Add the JUST text to the picture of Mordecai.

Mordo looks prety derpy. I don't get why people keep grasping at straws to make every character's endgame a "JUST KEK MY SHIT UP" thing.

No one was doing that with Mordecai or this show at all until this, their lives in the future was so rushed it looked fucked up so bad.

did they have to make them both look like libtard hipsters? what the fuck is up with rigby's mustache?

Who won the Thomasbowl?

Nigger Rigby is far from hipster, and he actually sports the handbar mustache or whatever pretty well. Ever since the movie and constantly throughout the final season they alluded he'd grow into it.

Mordecai's the biggest hipster ever here, and while it's not surprising really, it still fucking sucks and I wanted more for him.

I cry myself to sleep every night because this show is gone.

youtube.com/watch?v=lNJ6dFwh8a4

The expression in the final image is very obviously a direct nod to the expression in the main Regular Show promo image where they all are posing for a photo with a blank look.

I still like the prototupe versions of Rigby and Eileen's kids.

Muscle Man and Starla are trailer trash. They tend to breed like rabbits.

Except Mordecai is literally the only unemotioned one.

Ectoplasm and fisting.
A lot of fisting

CJ, because why not

>Daria

>Margaret
>argaret
>rgaret
>garet
>aret
>ret
>gret
>egret
>Regret

>Flame at your own risk!

Oh man bring me back to the old days.

Fake

Why are their kids disgusting mutants? Red Mordecai's parents were a human and a bird and she was just a normal bird.

Sadly real by one of the obnoxious women artists, but its joke art anyway.

>sadly real
>sadly

Why? It's just a joke

its dumb