>Upcoming Releases:
swbooks.net/updates/release-2017.htm

>Out This Week:
Star Wars #27 (January 25th)

>Rebels 3.13: " Trials of the Darksaber
mega.nz/#!ZIlFXRgY!OqC3-RV8vZ1pcD8k-mkn4IvTeGp23PyrY13gbyj5xsE

>Rebels Recon: Trials of the Darksaber
youtube.com/watch?v=netG0u3D2F0

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

Last thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

newsarama.com/32858-marvel-comics-april-2017-solicitations.html
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Delphidian
youtube.com/watch?v=_-rP5iqx6T8
instagram.com/p/BPqBSPZBRoo/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>There are people out there that think Star Wars is a "Visual Effects behemoth" at the Oscars.

For best girl.

What is /swco/'s opinion on Urban Acolyte? Also who are some essential SW related Youtubers?

Someone say 'crimson'?

I don't get the love for Ithano. His one short story was okay, he looks like a dorky red Grievous, but people swear he's an amazing character

Is Sidon Ithano the new Boba Fett?

STAR WARS: DARTH MAUL #3 (OF 5)
CULLEN BUNN (W) • LUKE ROSS (A)
Cover by RAFAEL ALBUQUERQUE
VARIANT COVER BY DAVID LOPEZ
VARIANT COVER BY DECLAN SHALVEY
VARIANT COVER BY JORGE MOLINA
• An evil crime syndicate is auctioning off a Jedi Padawan…
• …that Darth Maul plans to take — and kill — for his own.
• Featuring: a band of bounty hunters including Cad Bane and Aurra Sing!
32 PGS./Rated T …$3.99

Posting actual best girl

Rule of cool user.

And the Kaleesh make some pretty sick headgear.

>Cad Bane and Aurra Sing
Based

Posting 'best girl' getting her ass beat by the Chosen One.

>Cade Bane and Sing
Well, time to go catch up on Maul

Don't worry about the Last Jedi title because the first line out of Luke's mouth is going to be, "Rey, we're getting the band back together!"

The first person Luke recruits from hiding is Jedi Master Max Rebo and his Jumpin' Jedi Jizzers, the elite Sentinels of the New Jedi Order. Next up is their Battle Mistress Sy Snootles with her Hootle Caboodles (the reappearance of space owls from Rebels and TCW). Finally the Wookiee Jam Crew.

First they're going to hold an epic benefit concert to raise credits to restore the New Republic, then they're going to get their Jedi Rocks off, do some lines of midi-chlorians, and finally they'll be taking their show on the road to Snoke's home town for the Battle of the Bands. The Knights of Ren are just posers anyway playing cover songs from the far superior Knights in Sheev's Service. Those dudes at least had a real army.

At least that green lady has at least a chance of still being alive. Not a good chance, but still a chance.

How can she be best girl if she doesn't have twin engines?

Oh snap
>Maul, Aurra Sing and Cad Bane
In just one comic. It's gon b a treat.

Also, on that poster, is that fly looking dude one of those from Maz' Castle?

I heard you like big girls with twin engines.

Got any other solicits for whatever month that is?

Are there any "What if" star wars stories you'd like to see?

They're here:

newsarama.com/32858-marvel-comics-april-2017-solicitations.html

When was the last time Star Wars even won an Oscar? ROTJ? TFA had like five nods and didn't win a thing.

The obvious what if Anakin didn't turn to the dark side.

post yfw when Ithano is a race that ties the Star wars universe with the marvel universe

what if obi-wan never grew a beard

I always wondered what if revan was born in the prequel era.

Literally anything that involves Grievous surviving

Don't be crazy now user.

We already know his race

>Knights in Sheev's Service

Looking at the episode guide for Trials of the Darksaber and I've got to say they made the right call having Sabine's training take place as its own episode instead of splicing it in with Warhead. It was also better to have Kanan get advice from Hera, though I do wonder what Bendu's insights would have been.

I imagine something along the lines of, "She kicked me. Stab her." When Kanan points out this isn't very balanced of Bendu he adds, "Then gut her up the middle."

what? they revealed it? when?

This should be a banworthy statement. MOOOODS!

Grievous, come on, I get that you're not used to having 6 arms, but don't be cutting your cape now.

>Luke vs an Earthbender from the Yoda mini-story
>The Aphras find an old Jedi citadel with some sort of survivor inside
>More boring Poe action vs Terex
>Maul already posted
Might be interesting.

He's a Delphidian. There was an unmasked one in the force awakens. Just a wrinkly, dark grey skinned human.

He'd be no good as Santa then.

mhm.. well there we go

The visual dictionary that came out the same day as the movie.

I'd love it if Lucasfilm put out a whole bunch of "What If?" stories desu, like alternate versions of the saga where events play out differently. After all, that's what Legends counts as at this point, right? Why not take advantage of that label and put out some really crazy new Legends stories, none of which have to actually reference or be cohesive with each other?

That'd be 10x more interesting than all these lackluster canon books where nothing happens except for like 1 or 2 vague hints about shit that may or may not happen in the upcoming movies. And they don't need to worry about people getting confused because the only people who would be confused are retards, and retards would get confused about anything anyway.

So fuck it, I want a trilogy of novels where Vader turns double agent for the Rebellion shortly before the events of ANH. I want a novel where Luke accepts Vader's offer to rule the galaxy as father and son. I want a whole SAGA where Leia goes overboard in trying to reinstate the Republic post-ROTJ and winds up becoming an Empress herself, the very evil she tried to stop.

I want a story where Sheev dies by accident during the intro to Revenge of the Sith and the whole galaxy is thrown into chaos because everything on both sides of the war was functioning because of his machinations, and then all the republic and confederacy leadership realize that he was doing everything, and everyone has to deal with the massive political fallout this causes.

Makes me wonder what might have been if Sidious had decided to be a bit more exotic in redesigning Vader after Mustafar.

Depends, I suppose, on how much of the whole, "Losing his body reduced his overall midi-chlorians and thus his power levels" is still true.

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Delphidian

What if Ahsoka became Vader's hidden sith apprentice like a new cannon version of Star Killer.

What if this had happened?
youtube.com/watch?v=_-rP5iqx6T8

What if Anakin loved sand?

Definitely.

What if Grevious never died but Anakin still became Vader?

Grievous is the best dad

It's pretty disappointing.

What if Qui Gon survived?
What if Jar Jar Binks had never become a Senator ?
What if Padme had utterly rejected Anakin?
What if Obi Wan just pushed Anakin into the lava?

Holy shit, Trials of the Darksaber was super good.

Why doesn't Filoni write all the episodes?

>I have two personalities
>that pic; nicest girl you ever met
>and
>pic related; twisted fucking psychopath

No doubt.

Do you think Grievous would be against the empire if that happened?

Would he join the Rebellion?

And what would happen when he finds out Jedi are on the Rebels side?

What if the Clones were brought in to assist Windu and the Jedi in apprehending Palpatine.

What if Owen and Beru and Bail and Breha had all survived?

What if Greedo shot Han and offered to fly Obi-Wan and Ben instead?

>• Aphra Jr. and Sr. have stumbled upon an ancient Jedi citadel…
>• …but it appears that some form of life has survived…
>• …and they are NOT happy to be disturbed.

Oh snap
Who here is hype for some old Jedi??

Also, Aphra Junior
kek

>Obi Wan and Grevious fighting alongside each other
Enemy of my enemy is my friend

Jesus, Ganodi, crushing Grievous' cyborg skull with your bare hands? Calm down there, killer!

That's right.

instagram.com/p/BPqBSPZBRoo/
>riancjohnson Felt so good to drop this into the cut this morning.

I like to imagine Grievous just walking down the hallway and coming down the other way is Ezra and Kanan, and he passes by them, but then does a double take when he sees their lightsabers.

"YOU DIDN'T TELL ME THERE WERE JEDI SCUM IN THIS REBELLION!"

I'm sure he'd be pissed once he realized that Sheev played him, even if it did involve killin' Jedi. So I can imagine him probably doing some 'enemy of my enemy' stuff with the rebels every now and then.

And who knows, maybe he would've mellowed out just a bit to not kill the rebellion jedi.

Perhaps even fall in love.

>"Look guys we're doing the exact same fucking thing for our opening as every other Star Wars movie!"

What was the point of this?

Man, could you imagine the first confrontation between Kanan, Rex, and Grevious?
The tension would be so thick not even the force could penetrate it

>The tension would be so thick not even the force could penetrate it
Sexual tension?

>Grievous as a rebel
Make it happen.

>So I can imagine him probably doing some 'enemy of my enemy' stuff with the rebels every now and then.
>Rebellion ask the Ghost crew to go dig up a relic from the Clone Wars that the Rebellion may need to stop the Empire
>Everyone assumes it may be another Clone team that defected
>Kanan and Rex' faces when it's Grevious

I want to, but I have no power over Star Wars, sadly.

What stops you from making shitty fanart?

So, every time someone had a vision of the future, and I mean actually seeing future events, it's always been spot on. So was Yoda really just coming up with excuses for his own impotence when he said the future's always in motion?
>inb4 Dark side cave
Like I said, proper vision of future events. Luke literally saw himself under Darth Vader's mask, which is simply impossible, unless you count the infamous Now I'm Darth Vader alleged original ending.

No_

Here is best girl beating the chosen one's apprentice

>Kanan and Ezra find Grievous
>His audio is broken and he has to draw on a board to say things.
>Ezra has no idea who he is and Kanan is blind
>They help his broken body back to the Ghost
>Rex: JESUS CHRIST WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH GRIEVOUS
>Kanan: What?!

>but I have no power over Star Wars, sadly.
And a good thing too. Grievous was anti-rebel and anti-Jedi, the two things the Rebels were for. He wouldn't like the Empire, but he would never support a movement that tries to bring back the Republic and the Jedi.

I need to get better at drawing! Though I'm getting there.

>Grievous was anti-rebel
How's that?

Is there any way of bringing back Grievous other than making N-K Necrosis canon again and giving him Tartakovsky's Grievous' personality?

>that tries to bring back the Republic and the Jedi.
The rebellion only wanted to bring back the Republic. They understood that the Jedi of old wouldn't return or be easily replaced to look as it did before the Clone War. Bringing back the Jedi was only a sub-goal for very few members of the overall rebellion numbers; their main goal was just to help defeat the Empire however they could.

But the other green lady has a dick.

Human choice is always a factor. In Anakin hadn't sperged out he'd be fucking his wife on Naboo right now.

Have it explained that there was a program put into him that uploaded his brain into a droid's body as a final insult by Dooku.
Hell it could be a Rebels episode. Ezra unknowingly helps this angry little droid get back to his old body.

Anakin's visions about Padme were not what I'd call "spot-on". He had some vague premonitions about her being in pain and then dying, and in trying to prevent that caused it to happen. If he had not been so affected by it, she would never have died at all. So truly, the future was "in motion"

I meant anti-Republic

>and in trying to prevent that caused it to happen
The vision still happened pretty much how he saw it. And then the Mortis vision happened too regardless of his attempts to prevent it.

lol

Yes please.

Why is Ezra such a slut?

It's one of those cases where you trying to avoid a future from happening is what causes that future to happen
Ergo, seeing the future causes that future to happen. An unavoidable paradox where preventing it causes it to happen, and the only way for that future to not happen is to not see the future but seeing the future is unavoidable because seeing the future is a part of your future

That's a very strange way to refer to a gaping saber wound that left her in two halves flopping around like beached dolphins, but whatever, man, she's your waifu.

>Grievous finally gets his old body back
>Realizes he's blind because his eyes were burnt out

Robo-eyes!

As far as deaths go, Grevious' was pretty damn funny.

It looks even worse in crawl form

The second battle of Geonosis arc in The Clone Wars is underrated.

The first episode is like a fucking war movie.

Sauce? I know it's an edit but nothings coming up on image search.

They'll just tell him that his eyes were holding him back and now without them he can finally use the Force for reals, then record images of him stumbling around and falling over furniture. They'll put it up on Galaxy's Funniest Holonet Videos, it'll win for sure.