‘member Ghostbustets my fellow 80s kids?

‘member Ghostbustets my fellow 80s kids?

yeah I remember all the fags liking it

do you think millie finn while he wore his ghostbusters uniform?

Who you gonna call? XD

Fucking faggots probably aren't older than Attack of the fuckig Clones.

Millie finn?

oops i left out a word between them

Right. Tell me what that is when you got time.

>"It's so awesome. It reminds me of Stand By Me, Goonies, ET, The Thing..."

Then go watch the fucking originals. They're better in every way.

theres so many verbs!

yeah u memba

All the kids had lights on their bicycles. One kid had a banana seat. Supposed to be the eighties.

Dropped on first episode.

when the fuck is this epic retro fad gonna blow over with normalfags already

>kids cant watch old movies

when the present stops being a dystopian nightmare

>scene where they fight over who gets to be Winston
>11: "Who do I get to be?"
>the boys: "A girl can't be a ghostbuster!"
>Millie Bobby Brown looks at the camera and rolls her eyes

I want to kick the left kid's face in so bad

>All the kids had lights on their bicycles. One kid had a banana seat. Supposed to be the eighties.

I can't tell if this is trolling or not.

The show is set in the 80s is it not?

Are you blaming child actors for not being 40 years old? They're portraying middle school kids in a show that's set in the 80s, you sad fuck.

That being said, I don't like the Ghostbusters shit they're pushing for season 2. Despite what the brainlets on Sup Forums say, "muh 80s nostalgia pandering" wasn't actually a huge part of the first season. It was a pretty believable, albeit with a few cringey moments like obnoxious Star Wars references that were safe to put in because normies would understand them.

Ghostbusters was released in June '84, the new season of the show is set in October '84. It's realistic for the kids to be into Ghostbusters, but the costumes are just a little too accurate and well-made to look like they were homemade.

It seems unlikely to me that they would not only find tan coveralls in a boy's size in a small town in 1984, but that their parents would spend the money on what appear to be pretty high quality coveralls just for a halloween costume. People didn't spend a lot of money on costumes back then.
Pic related is homemade coveralls made by someones mom or grandma probably. Not nearly as durable, detailed, or well fitted as the costumes in the show.

That said, it's a fucking show and if they gave the kids cheap shitty costumes people would just complain about low production quality.