Gotta admit, I'm lukewarm about the new design. The pelvic spikes especially are a little much...

Gotta admit, I'm lukewarm about the new design. The pelvic spikes especially are a little much. Big appeal of the original was how sleek it was compared to Johnny's spikes and leather jacket look.

Looks like an action figure. Look at those legs and tell me it doesn't look exactly like a toy's legs.

I, for one, disagree as it looks full tilt Toku (and concede it will likely be temporary).

Also, glad the end design of ALGR wasn't dropped

*ANGR

This is terrible. Don't be lukewarm. Hate it

Looks like a power ranger villain

Looks like Smith was either reading or drinking too much Bleach

As long as it's played like what it clearly is, I'm fine with it.

This guys looks like an anime character.

New Ghost Rider should get an anime, he is too good for Marvel.

Lord Zedd?

Well, the writer and cover artist is a mangaka.

I don't hate it though. I just think it's kind of average in a vacuum but wasting what it already has, relatively.

Also FFS if you want to give the fire guy a powered up state make him blue.

I fucking hate it.

Guerren lagan?

I don't think it's permanent, it's just a power up/unleashed form when Eli gets more controls

I like the forehead V but that's it. Would've preferred a subtle rib cage motif to the chest.

Reminds me of kill la kill.

Wait, what the fuck happened? Did Robbie unlocked his Final Form?

Solicits say Eli is taking control again, just as LAPD has decided to finally address their road demon problem head on. Robbie is about to feel guilty as fuck and do something he doesn't want to do.

HE FINALLY BECAME A VASTO LORD.

Apparently Gabe "fights" Laura's sister in tomorrow's issue.

The kids of today should defend themselves against the nineties.

>turning Ghost Rider into weeaboo shit

>Robbie the skeleton monster is gonna murder a ton of cops and totally ruin his reputation in his neighbourhood

So when is he gonna get his J Jonah analog Sup Forums?

His name is Mr. President.