What's the best slasher movie? What's the best slasher series? What's the best slasher villain?

What's the best slasher movie? What's the best slasher series? What's the best slasher villain?

"slasher" is the worst subgenre of horror. It's for brainlets that can't stand storytelling.

Halloween for first, Freddy for the last two. Robert Englund is consistently charming, charming enough to compensate for Dream Child and Freddy's Dead.

Jason is the best villain.

One of the root causes for slasher being so shit is how derivative it is. Michael Meyers was creepy and unique because Carpenter put actual thought into him as a character, instead of "Oh, we need a mute guy killing people". Jason Vorhees has endured for such a long time because he's literally retarded, and kills out of tard rage. The animalistic instinct drives him, and makes him enjoyable to watch.

Conversely, a lot of movies go only as far as writing a twist for the killer's identity. That's all the thought they put into it.

Tourist Trap was a great slasher film because it used a creepy concept such as wax museums to it's best, and told an interesting story about the killer.

freddy a shit!

Essential Sup Forums core

>stop liking what I don't like
This is your contribution. What a faggot. If you acted like this outside of the internet, I'd assume I was talking to a woman.

Fuck all the fucking haters.

True answer is Psycho...all day every day.

>Silence of the Lambs is a slasher you ijits

>mgtow faggot brainlet likes slasher movies
What a surprise

>Michael Meyers was creepy and unique because Carpenter put actual thought into him as a character, instead of "Oh, we need a mute guy killing people"
>Oh, we need a mute guy killing people
That's literally Michael Myers though. He doesn't even have a reason for being homicidal, it's just, "Oh he saw his sister getting fucked, now he's a serial killer".

>Hahaha! We'll whore up anything!

>tard rage

Bateman

On a scale of 1-10, how homosexual are you?

>he likes girls with fake boobs

Why do thots pretend to like slashers anyways.
The slasher is one of the most anti-thot movie genre.

>Halloween (1978)
>Scream franchise
>Freddy Krueger

I want to watch sexy horrors that arent completely awful. Watched It Follows, that was sexy. What are the best?

yea no fake boobs

tits are tits, who gives a fuck what's in them, you numale faggot? are you also not attracted to girls that wear makeup or hair dye?

>who gives a fuck what's in them
Have you never felt a fake tit

That did the trick for St. Elliot