So were they aliens or demons?

So were they aliens or demons?

The virgin alien, the Chad demon.

demons duh
>implying creatures smart enough to travel the universe would make the mistake of coming to a planet that is 70% of a substance that is deadly to them
the water hurt them because the father, who was a priest, always got it for his kid, thus making it holy water.

only brainlets think they were aliens

they were actually black people if you think about it

>can run really fast and jump really high
>break into people's houses
>don't like water
>can't open wooden doors

They were demonic aliens

They had to be demons. Too dumb to be aliens.

>Can't open doors
Even dinosaurs can open doors
>Brought no weapons
No ray guns? Defeated by baseball bat
>They creep around farmhouses & mexican birthday parties
They must've been pedo demons working for the DNC
>Mel Gibson is a preacher
Makes more sense for the story is they are demons. What connection is an alien to a preacher?

Demons. The movie seemed really off when I first saw it, thinking they were aliens. When I was informed they could demon, everything made sense.

more movies where it initially appears to be aliens but everything makes more sense as being demons?

THEY WERE DEMONS. WATER IN THE ATMOSPHERE DOESN'T HURT THEM ONLY THE WATER IN THE GLASS SINCE SMELLY MELLY GETS HIS FAITH BACK AND TURNS IT INTO HOLY WATER SO BLAMMO.

i need to rewatch this soon.

Aliens. Demons aren't even real.

This actually makes sense.

Where the hell did this demons theory come from? They were explicitly aliens

demons from space

Autists

Rewatch the movie. It becomes very obvious.

They were explicitly unexplained.

It's very obvious M Night Shamylan is an idiot who made two good movies as a fluke and people desperately want to believe he wasn't so they project ambiguity where there wasn't any

It was a shitty interpretation of war of worlds, down to the aliens being defeated by something banal

they were lizard mole people you fucking autists!

It was an analogy for wh*Te people

No-trollin' the (space) demon explanation makes perfect sense to me, and appears intentional on reflection.

Has Shamalana,dsfj ever commented on it one way of the other?

>t. brainlet
If your IQ is lower than 150 then don't bother watching Shamadingdongalon's movies

>Vamanos posting never took off