vimeo.com/146985673
youtube.com/watch?v=qPdvZLONXWU
youtube.com/watch?v=L7hF-Ho_0ms
youtube.com/watch?v=eXlnKHbykws
youtube.com/watch?v=pYwAbBI0r5o
youtube.com/watch?v=SU8J7o4kHu8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

at least one good fucking movie

I want Americans to stop making Godzilla movies.

I want a giant monster mash up like Destroy All Monsters.

All of that plus punching, explosions, and wanton destruction.

I am a simple man.

Sometimes simples pleasures are the best.

2014 handling of themes with Skull Island quality and amount of action.

>at least one good fucking movie
This. Monsterverse has been a bad joke so far. Godzilla '14 would have been forgotten by now if it weren't connected to this cinematic universe and Skull Island was trashed by its own director.

Godzilla vs gigan remake with pretty much every plot point and monster the same with a modern look

m.youtube.com/watch?v=8-qOylD36EM

Probably what we get with King of the Monsters.

I want the monster fights to be a bit faster. I'm tired of the meme that if something is huge, it's slow. The Godzilla and King Kong movies weren't bad in that regard, but it could be faster.

Also, more actual fight scenes. TIRED of the human interest shit.

>Also, more actual fight scenes. TIRED of the human interest shit.
Skull Island had a lot of fight scenes.

Yeah you're right. I'm just bitter about 2014. They literally fucking build up to a fight and give Godzilla a badass opening, only to cut to the stupid fucking cunt family watching it on the news, and we get blueballs for another hour.

Fuck that stupid fucking movie.

I think had they had a visual fight scene in Hawaii, I think people would have liked it better.

JUST MAKE AN APOCALYPTIC GODZILLA FILM BASED ON YOUR FIRST TEASER TRAILER MORONS
vimeo.com/146985673

Make the movies more stylized,, but don't do retarded shit like cross over with pacific rim (not saying it was bad but it wouldn't bode well) or bring back some edgy shit monster like destroyah

>Monsterverse
don't even know what that is

>monster is causing havoc at airport
>everyone is screaming and running in terror
>suddenly, a foot steps into frame
>everyone goes silent
>choir builds as they show his face
>pissed off godzilla roars
>they cut away to stupid fucking family and kids
>yfw they wasted a cool intro
>yfw you were cockblocked out of a cool monster fight

That's what I hope. Edwards will be missed, tho, I quite liked his style.

about what? you loser?

>Godzilla (2014)
>Kong Skull Island (2017)
>Godzilla 2 (2019)
>Godzilla vs Kong (2020)
Afterwards Legendary's contract expires and Toho is free to make whatever Godzilla movies they want

When did this ever happen?

A movie that doesn't suck ass

Good, I'm honestly glad it'll take awhile so Toho can do a proper sequel

It's better than just rushing into shit like they did with Godzilla vs king ghidorah

who is Toho?

>I'm tired of the meme that if something is huge, it's slow
Its not a meme you dip. Watch the twin towers fall

they fell slow as shit, Godzilla shouldn't move faster than the twin towers falling

Did you not watch Godzilla 2014 at all?
youtube.com/watch?v=qPdvZLONXWU

STOP RECYCLING MATERIAL. THIS SHIT IS FROM THE 1930S FOR FUCK SAKE.

HOLLYWOOD GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER

Oh, that movie about the giant bug and the military son.

Boring shit, I forgot it even existed. Its funny because I didn't even remember Godzilla was in it.

nice save.

The Japanese company that owns and has produced most Godzilla movies.

Toho can't make Godzilla movies?

But Shin Godzilla exists.

Toho had a deal which stated that they can make a movie after 2014 but can't make another LIVE ACTION movie till after Godzilla vs Kong, which is why anime Godzilla is a-okay

That only happens in the shitty 2014 movie

actually no, that isn't the case. All we know so far is that Japan/Legendary are going on and off on Godzilla films.

shin Godzilla wasn't live action? makes me think

Legendary delayed production on Godzilla 2, giving Toho just enough time to do Shin Godzilla. Contract states Toho can't make a live-action movie while a Legendary movie is in active production.

Higuchi said this

IN the contract, Japan and Legendary are going back and forth, Japan is currently making anime films as to not have colliding films with Legend,

It is, that's the one movie they were allowed to make, anime Godzilla refers to that one that comes out this year

He did, but the contract expiring is a rumor. What is the future for the monsterverse? We don't know. If, hopefully, there will be other films so that Japan does more live action films inbetween Legedary's films.

>OPs pic
Gamera is Kadokawa and Ultraman is Tsuburaya.
They have nothing to do with the Monsterverse.

What the fuck is the top and bottom on the left?

THE FAIRIES

Why are Gamera and Ultraman in the picture? PacRim is made by Legendary, same as Godzilla 2014 and Kong. Also it has more action and more kaijus than both of those movies combined.

DIdnt the casting call for 2 Korean girls in their twenties

Ffs they can't even get Japanese girls in these movies. I hope they can sing at least

I doubt Toho would given a foreign studio unlimited reigns to their most iconic franchise. Even Sony was restricted to a trilogy and had six years to act on it. Also, seeing how huge of a success Shin Godzilla, Toho probably can't wait to get other movies out.

paul bunyon fighting rodan

Pacific Rim was lacking on the story, but had action

Godzilla's story was decent (for a Giant Monster Movie) but the characters were bland

Skull Island's characters were pretty decent, especially with Morgan Freeman's ptsd and the action was nice.

We'll find out when the time comes and if they renew. They are probably just going to do what they are currently doing. one way or another there will be a godzilla film a year.

>Godzilla's story was decent (for a Giant Monster Movie) but the characters were bland
No. It chose to emphasis characters over monsters and the human drama was limp and nonsensical even for the genre. To add further injury to insult, what little monster stuff there is was chopped into bits and pieces over a two hour movie.

PacRim plot was simple I agree but the world-building and lore was amazing.

Also I wouldn't call Godzilla's story decent. Especially for a monster movie seeing how it gets in the way.

A Lochness Monster movie that turns into 20k Leagues.

king kong sucks. nobody makes him weird enough to be interesting. only the original made the model look mad and bizarre. now he's just a boring looking gorilla. get him off my fucking screens.

Why is Mecha King Ghidorah's theme in Godzilla Unleashed so much better and badass than Godzilla's?
youtube.com/watch?v=L7hF-Ho_0ms
youtube.com/watch?v=eXlnKHbykws

>Godzilla's story was decent (for a Giant Monster Movie) but the characters were bland

And the only good character, Bryan Cranston's, they killed off not even halfway into the movie.

Press F for Pacific Rim

Anyone looking forward to this youtube.com/watch?v=pYwAbBI0r5o ?

I want to see Godzilla's cock poking out of his reptilian cloaca.

Yes, but wtf is that picture from? Not from this movie I thought

a giant, 100 foot tall qt young woman protecting the earth with radical wrestling moves and punches.

>CGI
>Urobuchi
>Over-complicated plot
if it turns out being anything worthwhile it'll be a small miracle

>anime little girl voice right off the bad
dropped

Maybe be lucky it will be Gaim.

hell no

That's just Gypsy Danger mecha musume.

low-key one of the best Godzilla movies

an Ultraman reboot/origins story done in the Evangelion animated movies style directed by Anno

Pacific rim vs Godzilla or some shit
But it most be directed by Del Toro

He's too busy circlejerking with Kojima over their cinematic """"""game""""""

>directed by Anno
Please no.
Anno is done doing good things. He has done what he wanted to do, the spark is gone and it's gone for good. Let him act behind the scenes as he wants to.

regardless i'd still like to see a proper origins story based on the original Ultras done instead of these kiddish new Ultras series coming out every year.

only if he plays the lead as well

Idk why you all shit on Godzilla 2014.
The only reason you can't self insert with the main character is because your virgins that can't relate to wanting to protect your family. Amazed waifu fags can't even relate on that level.
As far as the cock block it was budget/not wanting to blow their old too soon. That end fight was worth it because it blow it's fucking load like an atomic blast with those wwe moves.

Bring Hedora in.

i just wanted a monster movie, not a military recruitment movie.

>bigger things fall in slow motion

You don't actually believe this.. do you?

>little girls have little girl voices

wtf?

giant oyster

I want it to end

this is some good bait

giant detective lizards investigating crimes

Are you people retarded or something? The speed is the same, but bigger thing need to travel larger distance to move in a significant way. If me and Godzilla punch with the same speed, my punch will be done much faster since the distance my punch needs to travel is like 100 times shorter.

youtube.com/watch?v=SU8J7o4kHu8

Not those anons but you are reaching advanced retardation here my dude.

>If me and Godzilla punch with the same speed, my punch will be done much faster

This is some chad tier bait

>I have no argument but you're wrong
Okay then

>the sun is green oh no argument from you? im right

You're one dense fucking retard if you're not baiting.

Imagine yourself raising your hand right now. Now imagine you step into a machine and it scales you up 100x to the exact inch and now you raise your hand again. It's not going to take longer.

What if you are your regular size but the world is shrunk, is it going to make your arm raise slower? No fucking retard.

kill yourself.

>Skull Island was trashed by its own director.
source?

Stop and ask yourself why analog clocks don't all have to be the same size but they can still keep track of time the same.

Large things don't actually move slower, they only appear to. Just fucking google it if you're really this retarded.

Elephants and mice move the same square cube law is a lie quantum physics is a lie relativity is a lie physics scales the same in both directions it's linear
>$0.02 has been deposited into your Retard Marketing Account
thanks obama

Wasn't that precisely his point though?
>godzilla shouldn't move faster than it takes a building to fall because that would mean he would be insanely fast and his tail moving arround would break the sound barrier

>it's an user learns differnet organisms evolve to use energy in movement in different ways in accordance to their trophic level episode again

cocks

>Wasn't that precisely his point though?
No, see

Still, Godzilla breaking the sound barrier with his tail is now somethign I want to see.

I dunno why is everyone is freaking out about this post

he's completely right if you're using the literal definition of "speed" as distance traveled per time - if you punch a distance of 0.5 m in 0.5 seconds that's 1 m/second, whereas godzilla punching a distance of 50 meters in 0.5 seconds is going to have to move his fist at 100 m/second

if you're using a more general meaning of speed, talking about movements looking clunky and giants looking like they're moving in "slow-motion" or whatever, that's a different issue yeah

but for the simple literal definition he's correct

hes literally arguing a big chunk of mass would fall slower than a small chunk of mass, end yourself