Worst Character on TNG

Is Westly Crusher the worst character on Star Trek: The Next Generation?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1o2TIHfsGGc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Either him or Doctor Grandma

If you ever wondered what Bones would be like without the charm, the answer is: a cunt.

no trois mom is worse
pleb confirmed

>Is Westly Crusher the worst character
You could've just ended the question there and still been correct. Very easily the worst character ever conceived of or acted in through any form of media ever.

Lore was pretty awful. Every time he said "Dear Brother" was annoying.

I'm rewatching and i'm on season 2 where she's in it all the time. She's grown on me a bit more but I still find her kind of annoying. So why wasn't Gate's Mcfadden in season 2? I never found out why.

you people are such suck up prudes. She really grows on you by the end of the season. Im sure you people bitch about anything new in star trek just as people back then bitched about TNG coming along

are you kidding the one of the best TNG episodes has her in it

I admit Katherines sarcastic bitchiness grew on me the more we saw her but I prefer my doctors to be quirky or weird

Councelor boobies is the worst character

i liked Wesley
Twain was the worst character in terms of time spent on camera : being unpleasant to watch
Of the recurring cast Dr Crusher was the worst.
She's flat, short sighted, hypocritical. She's like Picard but with none of the rationale.

You suck at life

Is that when she showed up to work with her hair cut short w/o permission? Something like that.

Started this show a few weeks ago, never watched Star Trek before.
After 5 seasons I'm compelled to skip episodes centering on Troi's mom, Troi if the supporting cast isn't there, Wesley, the mumbling balding engineer and ferengis

She also played a big role in Elementary, My Dear Data in the form of the big cunt who taunts data and Geordi into creating Moriarty and then subsequently getting captured by him and doing nothing but sit there the rest of the episode

so wait that was why she isnt on season 2? They had to wait for her hair to grow back?

>She's flat, short sighted, hypocritical.
Sounds like a normal woman to me.

Don't skip the Barclay ones you pleeeb

Oh, I hated Pulaski too. She was a cunt to Data, and Data was awesome. I was referring to why McFadden got fired.

Apparently one of the head writers didn't like her acting, so they fired her. After they realized everyone hated Pulaski they asked her back. I don't know any other concrete reasons.

Geordie was worst character.His only notable episode is the one where he makes a holographic girlfriend.

Ferengis are the purest form of comedy gold in the entire show tho

Also I'm gonna sound like a pleb but Q is kind of a gimmicky, pretentious, annoying character sometimes. The first episode introducing the Borg comes to mind.

>Q appears
>endlessly taunts Picard about how him and his crew are way over their head and are weak humans
>leads them to the Borg
>Borg ship easily overpowers the Enterprise
>18 crew members die
>weapons and shields are useless
>Q keeps appearing, demanding that Picard admit he was right
>Enterprise can't outrun Borg ship either because warp drives have limited power
>hopelessness setting in
>episode is getting good, reaching its climax
>Picards admits Q was right
>Q literally snaps his fingers and the Enterprise teleports out of there
>everything is ok and the episode is over

Really an anticlimactic letdown

Sorry, I meant to reply to

Does anyone have a short list of the best TNG episodes?

I want to watch the "Best of" and skip the lame ones.

Q episodes are very memorable to the point where watching them once makes such an impression that repeated viewings just make Q's whole spiel mildly annoying.

On the other hand timeloop and space-bending episodes I could watch endlessly.
Especially that one where some Romulan engine goes haywire and causes some crewmembers to go out of phase or the one where Crusher (iirc) ends up being the only living person on the ship as the universe shrinks down around her.

Oh that is interesting.

She really wasnt that great of an actress though.

Only just got to season 3. Did they bring back Dr.Crusher because she Pulaski was hated or was Pulaski just meant to cover for Crusher for a season while her actress did other shit?

Pulaski is generally a wet blanket in any scene she's a part of.

They tried to pull a McCoy with her but it just didn't work out since she had nothing to do except bully Data (as they tried to recreate McCoy bullying Spock)

He got bitches tho

I fucking hated the goddamn Crystalline Entity.

Time is a cruel mistress

So are the Q the most powerful beings in the universe or do one of the other deitiy types get the throne?

Wesley should have died in that episode. Picard should not have interfered with their laws just because he didn't believe in them.

she isn't new. I believe she was in the old star trek too

ok, as long as we agree they're both way better than all the chars in std

>Five out of ten ToS episodes deal with androids being a bunch of shits
>Actress from old show gets a character, said character starts off hating androids

Really makes you think.

Crusher is annoying but had potential, Alexander on the other hand is just annoying.

I remember reading about how the costume designer was gay and deliberately made him look like the squeaky clean bellhop type some gays go for

jesus

>I'm gonna sound like a pleb
you succeeded

Agreed, Councilor Troy could be downright annoying, over acting mainly.

Oh god I hate that little shit so much. Kid characters are just the worse if they're recurring.

Obviously if we're just talking about main characters. He's the only one I genuinely dislike seeing. As for everyone else, pretty much every Romulan and Ferengi are the fucking worst. The Romulans are always up to some devious bullshit and the Ferengi are simply unpleasant in every conceivable way.

Gates McFaddon was probably just too busy working on Labyrinth when season 2 was being filmed since TNG wasn't a sure fire steady job but agreed to come back for season 3 afterward if TNG was still going. That's probably why they didn't just kill her to write her off the show like they did with Tasha Yar.

Labyrinth came out before TNG even started.
youtube.com/watch?v=1o2TIHfsGGc

oh you're right.. nevermind then

You should be hung for skipping the Barclay episodes.

What's so wrong with Wesley?

He's an annoying perfect kid who outsmarts engineers and turns down women on sex planets but it's not that bad.

I think both Crusher and Pulaski are absolute garbage characters, worse than this kid. Troi too, her mom at least manages to be a pain in the ass in an entertaining way.

oh fuck off, at least she brought forth some kind of character conflict. much rather have someone with a personality than the wet rag callled crusher even if i want to cum in her sweet ginger hair

>not liking betazoid milf
>skipping Barclay episodes

HABITAT RING

Then why does Wheaton still dress like that? Think he got his boipossi smashed by the costumer designer?

Yes, easily.

At least he isn't the worst person to act on a Star Trek program.

>>Q keeps appearing, demanding that Picard admit he was right

He WAS right. Starfleet has held onto its arrogant ideals since the very first Star Trek episode. Q presented them an enemy/situation they couldn't reason, diplomacy, science or even fight their way out of. They needed that kick in the nuts.

It's fucking stupid to go out there without being prepared to destroy everything. How you use that power is what defines Star Trek, but not having that power because "Starfleet is not a military lmao" is beyond fucking retarded and whoever's responsible for that ideology should be held personally accountable for those 18 deaths if not every single death due to conflict with hostile ships.

>turns down sex planet girl making fuck me eyes at him

Yeah any kid who's that big of a pussy ought to die.

reminder the borg only wish to raise quality of life for all species you racist shitlord.

>So why wasn't Gate's Mcfadden in season 2?
She was pregnant and managed to get a deal with Paramount to skip the season rather than have her character axed.

>skipping the episodes with the two best reocurring characters

Jesus Christ. Please stop answering questions you don't know the answer to.

>turns down sex planet girl making fuck me eyes at him

Yeah any kid who's that big of a pussy ought to die.

shit you're right that was S4 when she doesn't appear much (and nobody notices because it's Dr. Crusher)

Actually she didn't really appear much less frequently. It wasn't even noticeable until halfway through the season, at which point they could still show her and cover it up well by having her continue wearing that lab coat (which she always wore anyway) and simply not showing her from the side. Pic related is as noticeable as her pregnancy ever got, in the last episode of the season.

>tfw my name is Wesley
>the only notable fictional character to share my name is notable only for how awful he is

Man who cares, he was such a cute little twink, i could only think about fucking that boipussi as i was watching tng

>mfw my name is Mason and there aren't any famous characters named Mason

>literal mary sue/self-insert
>spoiled brat
>irresponsible
>murderer
>ends up falling for new-age injun faggotronic crap
He might be

Hi Mason

Princess Bride

best of the best listt
S01: eps 1,2,6,10,13,20,25,26
S02: eps 2,3,8,9,11,12,13,16
S03: eps 1,6,10,11,13,14,15,17,18,21,22,23,26
S04: eps 1,2,3,8,9,12,13,14,15,18,19,21,24,26
S05: eps 1,2,3,4,5,7,8,9,13,14,16,18,23,25,26
S06: eps 1,2,4,5,6,10,11,12,14,15,16,17,218,19,21,24,25,26
S07: eps 1,3,4,5,6,10,11,12,15,16,17,19,23,24,25,26

yes i'm being generous

Mason.

KYS

Guinan is objectively the worst

Time Squared is one of my favorite episodes.

She's so much better than Crusher though

>character asks guinon a very personal question about the extermination of her people at the hands of the Borg
>*whoopi goldberg does the sister act smirk*

Kill me

barclay suks. he couldnt even tell anyone he was attacked by a giant worm in the transporter

leave whoopi alone

I like her

Q was a TNG character, y'know

>talking about the transporter worm.
you want section 31 to pay visit?

Michael.

what happened to him?

Masons are all faggots. They have secret handshakes and are part of the illuminati.

How can anyone not like the Q mariachi band starring Q and space Mexicans!

why does he do that stupid open mouth pose?

He never grew up.

Was a victim of the Pedowood rape gangs.

he adopted his wifes 18 years old son also he thinks he is actually famous for some reason

didn't know anyone did

>insert cock here

Wasn't it that one of the producers had it out for her, and made sure she wasn't in season 2. And thanks to Patrick Stewart pushing for it that she came back for season 3 and the producer got fired after season 1

Men age like fine wine they said

Ferengis are just annoying.

Nah, people like to forget about Natasha Yar.

She was also harrassed by someone in the production team I believe

"Cock goes here"

most of tng characters are awful but wesley and troi gals take the cake. ds9 is vastly superior and their characters are much more relatable.

I don't think even Singer wanted him honestly

I liked that humans felt a bit alien though.
XVIIIth century people would feel different from us in a lot of ways

hes white